Roaches on the jury lol

Feb 8, 2021
A guy was on trial for murder..

The judge put 12 roaches in the jury seats, one in each seat...
The defense attorney defending the accused killer, asked why roaches in the jury seats...
So the judge said.. because he has the right to a trial by a jury of his peers...lmfao

The defense attorney defending the accused killer, asked why roaches in the jury seats...
So the judge said.. because he has the right to a trial by a jury of his peers...lmfao
But what if he was innocent? They wouldnt be his peers if he was innocent, right? I think this judge made a mockery of his court room with these petty antics and this sounds like a sham trial to me. The man hasnt even been allowed to defend himself and the judge implies that he is guilty? Someone should report this judge.

• Banned

But what if he was innocent? They wouldnt be his peers if he was innocent, right? I think this judge made a mockery of his court room with these petty antics and this sounds like a sham trial to me. The man hasnt even been allowed to defend himself and the judge implies that he is guilty? Someone should report this judge.

It's why it's a joke.
:)

It's why it's a joke.
:)
So was my post :laugh:

Forum List

Back