Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump

Sounds like another liberal killer to me. Have they white washed all his social posts yet?

Robert Bowers: What we know so far about the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect - CNN

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

I wondered what his job was....if he had one. At any rate if you have that much hate in your heart you have a defunct life, that's all there is to it. Now, a defunct life with tragic results.

For anyone interested there is a GoFundMe page for the synagogue to rebuild and for the families. Those poor folks, man.

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

So wait, when someone buys into Maxine's hateful rhetoric--and with all you screaming like bipolar banshees it's only a matter of time--we get to blame ALL of you too, right?

All right. I'll be ready.

Just because the motivation brushes against political subjects does not mean his motivations are politics. It's clear that Bowers is a radical hate-filled racist and that was his motivation.

Yes, that's right.

If he didn't vote for Trump and was violent then he was a radical hate filled racist.

If he did vote for Trump and was violent, he was a right winger.

Funny how that works. Violent lefties aren't lefties at all.

Got it.

Yes, that's right.

If he didn't vote for Trump and was violent then he was a radical hate filled racist.

If he did vote for Trump and was violent, he was a right winger.

Funny how that works. Violent lefties aren't lefties at all.

Got it.
All they do is lie and deflect.

He blamed Jewish charities (HIAS) for helping immigrants
HIAS - Wikipedia

On his Gab.com account, Bowers claimed Jews were helping transport members of the migrant caravans. He shared a video that another Gab.com user posted, purportedly of a Jewish refugee advocacy group HIAS on the US-Mexico border. Another post that Bowers commented on described HIAS' overall efforts as "sugar-coated evil."

So wait, when someone buys into Maxine's hateful rhetoric--and with all you screaming like bipolar banshees it's only a matter of time--we get to blame ALL of you too, right?

I'm sure you will, anyway, but here's the thing.

Maxine isn't President.

When the President screams crazy rhetoric every day about how immigrants are going to kill us all in our sleep, and some nut goes off on a killing rampage because of that, and another nut sends bombs through the mail... there really needs to be a point where you hold him accountable.

You dumb people and your partisan politics just love to kick the dead bodies just to score justification for your party loyalty.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Just because the motivation brushes against political subjects does not mean his motivations are politics. It's clear that Bowers is a radical hate-filled racist and that was his motivation.

Yes, it is. But since 2016, those kinds of radical filled racists feel a lot more emboldened to be out in public about it for some reason. Hmmm... I wonder why.

I'm sure you will, anyway, but here's the thing.

Maxine isn't President.

When the President screams crazy rhetoric every day about how immigrants are going to kill us all in our sleep, and some nut goes off on a killing rampage because of that, and another nut sends bombs through the mail... there really needs to be a point where you hold him accountable.

OH you have proof that Roberts Bowers went off expressly because Trump ranted about Immigrants? Really?

Robert Bowers: What we know so far about the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect - CNN

Bowers may, or may not have been on the radar of law enforcement but Bowers did previously utilize the FAR RIGHT social networking site, Gab.
Gab (social network) - Wikipedia
Gab was suspended by it hosting provider on October 27, 2018, after the synagogue shooting.
PayPal also suspended their account with Gab after the Bower's massacre.

Let's take a look at one of Bowers' Gab postings.
"There is no MAGA as long as there is a **** infestation."
What does that one line tell me?
It tells me that Bowers hates Jewish folks.
But it also tells me that Bowers has an interest in MAGA. What is that interest?
To say that Bowers is anti Trump, as many are claiming, is in my opinion utter bullshit.
Bowers is clearly interested in the concept of MAGA.

Bowers fits the far right, conservative, GOP demographic: angry, white, male, FAR RIGHT leanings & FAR RIGHT associations, AR-15, MASS SHOOTING, etc.

NONE OF THE ABOVE FITS a liberal lean whatsoever.

Bowers is PURE TRUMP IMO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back