🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Robert De Niro, Jan. 6 officers show up for Biden campaign at Trump trial courthouse

As I've said many times, Joe Biden's support is now coming almost exclusively from angry, racist white boomers, typified by people like Robert De Niro.

De Niro's unhinged, old-man ranting and fascism does nothing but solidify support for Trump from all the people who have been fucked over by corrupt lawyers and judges like Jack Smith, Juan Merchan, and that perv judge Engoron...

As I've said many times, Joe Biden's support is now coming almost exclusively from angry, racist white boomers, typified by people like Robert De Niro.

De Niro's unhinged, old-man ranting and fascism does nothing but solidify support for Trump from all the people who have been fucked over by corrupt lawyers and judges like Jack Smith, Juan Merchan, and that perv judge Engoron...

:itsok: Keep dreaming.

Listening to New Yorkers turn on De Niro was rather amazing. Frankly, invoking 9/11…just how desperate and sad have dems gotten?!?

"Raging Bullshit" :rolleyes:

1716932347247.png

I don't think Biden could get any more desperate than sending an angry, racist, washed-up actor to rage at the sky in front of Trump's trial. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Was Luke Skysceamer not available?

View attachment 953656

Biden and his team are showing their huge desperation. They have given up on telling Americans all of the good Biden has done (LOL) so the only thing they have left is, "Trump will take democracy away".

Yeh, this bozo said in public... you know, when he and his sicko party had a presser outside Trump's courtroom

that the crime rate was lower under bribum than Trump (in NY.. maybe NYC)

You can find this story on Fox News--- I guess links aren't required in General.

Wow... Hollywood liberal lies!

Whoda thunk it?

What's really amazing is when people think they can get away with it... in this modern tech day and age..

This looks like a good place to share this tidbit. I have never once seen any of his films. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Yeh, this bozo said in public... you know, when he and his sicko party had a presser outside Trump's courtroom

that the crime rate was lower under bribum than Trump (in NY.. maybe NYC)

You can find this story on Fox News--- I guess links aren't required in General.

Wow... Hollywood liberal lies!

Whoda thunk it?

What's really amazing is when people think they can get away with it... in this modern tech day and age..

De Niro is the typical Biden supporter - an old, angry, racist white boomer.

This looks like a good place to share this tidbit. I have never once seen any of his films. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
I don't believe i have either... but then I haven't watched a movie for many years.. I saw the Passion and that may have been the last movie i saw.. speaking of The Passion

Was that DeNiro playing Satan? lol

De Niro is the typical Biden supporter - an old, angry, racist white boomer.
just like all rich dims who vote for baby killers and border destroyers

he thinks no one will fact check his elitist ass

but Fox (or someone?) did

:)

Actually, another fact checker is just simple reality: blue cities stopped prosecuting certain violent crimes, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the crime rate rose afterwards..

Forum List

Back