robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be confused as to who are bad guys and who are victims. Lee was only a victim of his time and the hate he grew up with.

A movie showing the nazi women in a sympathetic plight, despite their actions during the war, demonstrates my point of focusing on one aspect of a person or a group, instead of what some enemy might claim you were focused on, to make a partisan divisive point.

Would you like to address my point, or should we play some more games first?

If they thought like me they wouldn't support a statue on public land celebrating what the Confederacy stood for and the calamity it caused. You and they are welcome to any rationalizations you desire, just don't expect everyone else to go along.

Yet, you project your assumptions as to what they are celebrating. That is my point.

Will you address it now, or will you pretend to not get it some more?

A movie showing the nazi women in a sympathetic plight, despite their actions during the war, demonstrates my point of focusing on one aspect of a person or a group, instead of what some enemy might claim you were focused on, to make a partisan divisive point.

Would you like to address my point, or should we play some more games first?
This may come as a shock but people are complex beings, a mix of good and bad. Today's villains may be tomorrow's victims. I'm sympathetic to victims but doesn't mean I'll celebrate their villainy.

Yet, you project your assumptions as to what they are celebrating. That is my point.

Will you address it now, or will you pretend to not get it some more?
I don't care what they think they are celebrating, I only see what they are celebrating.

This may come as a shock but people are complex beings, a mix of good and bad. Today's villains may be tomorrow's victims. I'm sympathetic to victims but doesn't mean I'll celebrate their villainy.

Did I ask you to?

I don't care what they think they are celebrating, I only see what they are celebrating.

You do not get to define what other people are thinking.

All you can do, is justify your actions by LYING about what they are thinking.

You do not get to define what other people are thinking.

All you can do, is justify your actions by LYING about what they are thinking.
They can think or say anything they want, it is their actions, in this case using public space, that I take exception to.

They can think or say anything they want, it is their actions, in this case using public space, that I take exception to.

A standard you only apply to white people. So much for Diversity or Tolerance.

Someday, people will get tired of being pushed around. You might want to think about that day.

Putting a statue to a villian on public land makes me their accomplice.

You really have no consideration for people that are different than you, do you?

You are making a strong case, that this nation, accepting Diversity, was a huge fucking mistake.

A standard you only apply to white people. So much for Diversity or Tolerance.

Someday, people will get tired of being pushed around. You might want to think about that day.
No fun being out of power is it? If it hasn't happened yet, very soon the White in the US will be a minority. You might want to think about that day.

No fun being out of power is it? If it hasn't happened yet, very soon the White in the US will be a minority. You might want to think about that day.

I think about it all the time, especially when I talk to people like you, who openly support racism against whites.

That is my point. Someday, people are going to get tired of your shit. You ready for that?

Coming from a champion of the White race that is rich. And when did you accept diversity?

"Diversity" means, "whites too".

Doesn't it? Why should there be a conflict between my standing up for Equal Treatment for Whites and "Diversity"?

"Diversity" means, "whites too".

Doesn't it? Why should there be a conflict between my standing up for Equal Treatment for Whites and "Diversity"?
When has there ever been Equal Treatment for Whites? Their treatment has been unequal and privileged for centuries. That privilege is threatened and suddenly you're for equality?

I think about it all the time, especially when I talk to people like you, who openly support racism against whites.

That is my point. Someday, people are going to get tired of your shit. You ready for that?
I'm not afraid if that is what you mean. Blacks have been oppressed for centuries and you're whining about a few decades of 'oppression' (really just something approaching equality). Sorry but it's hard to take your complaints seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back