Robin Williams Vs. Eric Snowden

What is your view of Robin Williams and Eric Snowden?

• Robin Williams is a hero; Eric Snowden is a coward

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eric Snowden is a hero; Robin Williams is a coward

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Both men are heroes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both men are cowards

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
Robin Williams and Eric Snowden are both in the news for entirely different reasons. Comparing and contrasting the two could be an interesting exercise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both men are heroes, although Robin gets the nod on stand up routines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin Williams and Eric Snowden are both in the news for entirely different reasons. Comparing and contrasting the two could be an interesting exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgA7DoptXg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1uWvvMsL5w

As a matter of respect to the late Robin Williams and his family, I choose not to do so.

And how are participants allegedly being disrespectful?

If I've got to explain..................

Robin Williams has just pasted away. And you want to discuss if Williams was a coward or not? If you really don't understand not speaking ill of the dead then I can't explain it to you.

One is dead, the other undead.

One should be alive, the other should be dead.

There is no basis for comparison. How 'bout we compare apples and oranges instead?

Poor Robin Williams! Having to deal with being rich and famous and millions of people loving him and getting invited to all the big parties and having virtual keys to entire cities. Oh I'm sure it was just hell on earth. Poor baby!

Oh you don't like making movies anymore? Oh yer running out of money? Ok. Sell yer house, go live in a small apartment. Live within yer means like everyone else.

Suicide is the ultimate selfish act.

As a matter of respect to the late Robin Williams and his family, I choose not to do so.

And how are participants allegedly being disrespectful?

If I've got to explain..................

Robin Williams has just pasted away. And you want to discuss if Williams was a coward or not? If you really don't understand not speaking ill of the dead then I can't explain it to you.

It's called current events, not history.

It's not interesting at all: it's stupid.

Apples and oranges — par for the course, given the thread's source. :badgrin:

:lol: You come wankin' off about stuff being shtoopid; and then you spout off about apples and oranges in a manner that shows you didn't even understand the context; as your statement is counter to the context.

You should ban yourself from this thread. Unfortunately, I can't do it for you. :lol:

They both have one thing in common; I don't care about either if them.

:lol: You come wankin' off about stuff being shtoopid; and then you spout off about apples and oranges in a manner that shows you didn't even understand the context; as your statement is counter to the context.

You should ban yourself from this thread. Unfortunately, I can't do it for you. :lol:

Stop using words you don't understand, and trying to construct compound-complex sentences you don't know how to make, moron.

It's a stupid comparison, a stupid poll and a very stupid thread.

Since Williams wife just released the news that Williams had Parkinson's maybe we should compare robin Williams to Michael j fox.

Robin Williams had Parkinson?s disease, wife says | Fox News

“Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave as he struggled with his own battles of depression, anxiety as well as early stages of Parkinson's disease, which he was not yet ready to share publicly,” she revealed on Thursday after reports circulated that the recovered alcoholic and drug addict may have fallen off the wagon.

“It is our hope in the wake of Robin’s tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid,” she wrote in a statement.

Forum List

Back