Robin Williams Vs. Eric Snowden

What is your view of Robin Williams and Eric Snowden?

• Robin Williams is a hero; Eric Snowden is a coward

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eric Snowden is a hero; Robin Williams is a coward

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Both men are heroes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both men are cowards

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5) Eric Snowden is a hero; Robin Williams was a victim of his own demons.

Eric Snowden was the guy who stood up against an oppressive system. Robin Williams is just the guy stood up against an oppressive system on TV. One thing to do it in fiction land; another thing to do it in real life.

Eric Snowden was the guy who stood up against an oppressive system. Robin Williams is just the guy stood up against an oppressive system on TV. One thing to do it in fiction land; another thing to do it in real life.

Snowden is a coward and traitor. A hero would have stayed and taken the flack for his actions, not ran to China and Russia with his information.

Snowden is a coward and traitor. A hero would have stayed and taken the flack for his actions, not ran to China and Russia with his information.

Snowden is a fugitive of a rogue government. You may be okay with the government trampling The Constitution; but that's why you're the real coward at the end of the day.

We need a "mindless" forum for threads like this... :rolleyes:

Vote here: Fish; bicycles -- are both excellent means of transportation, or are both delicious broiled with a side of potatoes? :eusa_think:

But wait -- we need to spell bicicle wrong too (it's Edward Snowden, not Eric -- duh)

Last edited:
When my wifes cousin committed suicide a few years back (gassed herself in her car) Grandpa said: "Shes in Hell now".

That's probably where Robin Williams is now.

When my wifes cousin committed suicide a few years back (gassed herself in her car) Grandpa said: "Shes in Hell now".

That's probably where Robin Williams is now.

Seems to me such a person was in Hell before...

Yours,
Captain Obvious

My ex wifes boyfriend hung himself. I tried to tell him "Stay away from that crazy woman" but he didnt listen and now look where he is.

Dead in Hell.

Would have been better for him to do what I did and just tell her to fuck off.

Forum List

Back