Rockin Bruce Springsteen: President Trump is committing a crime against humanity by dividing America

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse

Nah. Lowlifes just like to point at Trump and say, “It’s because of him I’m so miserable and hateful!” When really they believe everything they read that paints him in a bad light and shun anything that challenges their perception.

I blame the media before blaming any one politician.
That’s bullshit and a cop out excuse. Most people I know including myself take the media with a grain of salt. Most of this so called fake news media are just pundits from both sides arguing with each other anyways. It’s drama tv and not news reporting. No matter what the news says it is clear as day that Trump is an in your face offense and divisive kind of guy. I don’t see how you can deny that. That’s why I think much of his base loves him. Just own it.

LOL. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Just bc I blame the media doesn’t mean I think Trump is perfect. Try thinking outside the box a bit.

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.

Nah. Lowlifes just like to point at Trump and say, “It’s because of him I’m so miserable and hateful!” When really they believe everything they read that paints him in a bad light and shun anything that challenges their perception.

Trump is getting back what he dishes out. His critics have successfully branded him as a compulsive serial liar. He is now being branded as a despised buffoon. There is nothing his cult can do to stop it.

That’s bullshit and a cop out excuse. Most people I know including myself take the media with a grain of salt. Most of this so called fake news media are just pundits from both sides arguing with each other anyways. It’s drama tv and not news reporting. No matter what the news says it is clear as day that Trump is an in your face offense and divisive kind of guy. I don’t see how you can deny that. That’s why I think much of his base loves him. Just own it.

LOL. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Just bc I blame the media doesn’t mean I think Trump is perfect. Try thinking outside the box a bit.
What am I supposed to see outside the box? That cable news expresses biased opinion in there programming? That’s not a revelation. But when “Fake News” the knee jerk reaction to everything critical that comes out on Trump, then that’s a total Cop out. It’s by design btw. Trump knows exactly what he is doing. Don’t take the bait

Springsteen is the greatest living American. Its sad that you partisan hacks cant see past your blle.

I'm not sure that I could ever rate any American as the greatest living one, but the Boss certainly is one of them. He's been telling it honestly and with intelligence and feeling since the 1970's. His song-writing is inspirational, his guitar-playing is incredible, and his live shows are fabulous.

Springsteen is the greatest living American. Its sad that you partisan hacks cant see past your blle.

I'm not sure that I could ever rate any American as the greatest living one, but the Boss certainly is one of them. He's been telling it honestly and with intelligence and feeling since the 1970's. His song-writing is inspirational, his guitar-playing is incredible, and his live shows are fabulous.
I saw him with his band in a relatively small bar in 1972.

Trump's legacy will succumb to the dustbin of history as an irrelevant buffoon who came to power, weakened America and was despised and mocked as a President.
Springsteen will be remembered as an iconic poet, songwriter, and performer. His work will be honored and memorialized as a historical accounting of several eras in American history. His work describes American history as experienced by regular everyday Americans from the '50s and '60s, through the Vietnam War era, the aids epidemic, 9/11, Afghan/Irag wars and continues into today.
springfield sure did a job on you....just sayin....

I saw him with his band in a relatively small bar in 1972.

Lucky Devil! I wish I could have seen him in a small venue. I had a boyfriend in the 70's who was from Sea Girt, and he recruited me into "the faith," but too late to make a pilgrimage to the Stone Pony. Never a dull moment since. The closest I ever came was DAR Constitution Hall. Then it all was arena shows.

I was sitting close enough, though, to see him go sticking his head in a bucket of water on the drum riser while continuing to play, which is a good way to get electrocuted. He came up shaking the water off like a dog. But the show must go on.

Trump's legacy will succumb to the dustbin of history as an irrelevant buffoon who came to power, weakened America and was despised and mocked as a President.
Springsteen will be remembered as an iconic poet, songwriter, and performer. His work will be honored and memorialized as a historical accounting of several eras in American history. His work describes American history as experienced by regular everyday Americans from the '50s and '60s, through the Vietnam War era, the aids epidemic, 9/11, Afghan/Irag wars and continues into today.
Words and thoughts of a politician, even a President, are generally temporary and in most cases fade away, sometimes very quickly. Songwriter words last a long time and across generations. How many people born in the last 30 years remember the thoughts and words of Ronald Reagan? How many remember or know "Born in the USA"?

Of course these stupid Left Wing assholes like Springsteen didn't say a word when that turd Obama divided America by stirring up racial hate among the dumbass Negroes, did they?

I am thinking in terms of how he makes people see America. The US has always thrown up iconic individuals Mark Twain, Neil Armstrong, Muhammed Ali, Malcolm X, Elvis, Johnnny Cash, MLK, John Wayne,Dora Parks. Not so much today. Although Michelle Obama has sold out the South Bank tonight to talk about her book. She would make a great President if she could bear the hassle.

Rockin' Bruce Springsteen is no greater than Bette Midler, or Kathy Griffin or Robert DeNiro or any other Hollywood
jackass trying to make a headline by piling on Trump.
They are sheep trying to see who can be the most outrageous in their denunciations and I didn't hear a thing from these boot lickers when Obama split the country down the middle.

In fact it's because of him that we have Trump. Springsteen can fuck himself, as far as I'm concerned. It's probably never occurred to this fool that people like him are as divisive as anything Trump has done and you don't unite the country by being a polarizing clown.

Words and thoughts of a politician, even a President, are generally temporary and in most cases fade away, sometimes very quickly. Songwriter words last a long time and across generations. How many people born in the last 30 years remember the thoughts and words of Ronald Reagan? How many remember or know "Born in the USA"?
pretty soon not many new generation people will remember born in the USA....i saw a show the other day were a bunch of 12 year olds did not know who the Beatles were or their songs....and they were many times more popular and influential than Springsteen...

Bruce Springsteen calls Trump "deeply damaged", "dangerous" in Esquire interview. Later the same week, Springsteen admitted that he’s been struggling with mental illness for several years.

It isn't so much who is polarizing as it is that the country itself is disintegrating and would be disintegrating no matter who was president. Democrats are under the delusion that if Trump weren't president the whole nation would be Democrat. That's the big mistake.

Forum List

Back