Rockin Bruce Springsteen: President Trump is committing a crime against humanity by dividing America

Hey Harry ---- I gave you dozens of examples and you know damn well I can give you dozens more --- go ahead and show us anywhere that any POTUS --- any O'bama, any Clinton, either Bush, either Johnson, either Adams, any one anywhere any time in any century ------------ pulled anything like this childish shit.

Go ahead. We'll wait, right here.

Even ONE, Harry.

Not what "we" did. Not what you could hear on the "phone", whatever that means --- what THEY did.
pogo is the country on the same page or not?....was it on the same page with obama?....how about bush?....and if you did not know what i meant by the phone thing then you did not read what i said,and if you did and you still could not understand it.....accept my apologies....

So you have no such examples.

Which is the correct answer, because there aren't any.

The point was about what POTUSes actively did. That's what you said above, let's quote it:

he forgot to mention Bush and Obama for doing the same thing....

"Doing" is an active verb, Harry. What were Bush and O'bama DOING that was "the same thing"? Nothing. You're trying to change your own question into a passive "what the country hears on the phone" or "what page we're on". That was never the question. The question is, and was, what did they DO that was "the same thing"?

And there is no answer, because they didn't. Bush never exhorted people to "beat the crap out of 'em". O'bama never referred to a "Pocahontas" or a "Little Marco". Neither of them gyrated onstage to mock a physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for them.

This is an entirely new ball game. No one in such a position has ever behaved this way, is the point. Oh people somewhere have certainly behaved this way but they usually grow past it somewhere in grade school.
its called DIVIDING the country pogo....all 3 of them have divided this country...prove me wrong...

It's not my yob to disprove your assertion Harry. It's yours to flesh out.

Once again, you proclaimed that O'bama and Bush did the "same thing" Rump is doing. You have yet to offer any evidence thereto. And we both know it's not going to happen because there isn't any.
i cant believe you are this dense pogo....you dont have to do what trump is doing to divide the country there are other ways.....yea i know your shocked....

Harry, you can pretend it's not there all you like but it's in the quote nest.

Go ahead. Show us ANY instance anywhere of George W. Bush trolling the NFL calling for "sumbitches" to be fired. Show us ANY occasion where O'bama sat up all night tweeting his butthurt off because some meanie moderator asked him a pointed question.

Been waiting all day. Have yet to see any.

The point was about what POTUSes actively did. That's what you said above, let's quote it:

"Doing" is an active verb, Harry. What were Bush and O'bama DOING that was "the same thing"? Nothing. You're trying to change your own question into a passive "what the country hears on the phone" or "what page we're on". That was never the question. The question is, and was, what did they DO that was "the same thing"?

And there is no answer, because they didn't. Bush never exhorted people to "beat the crap out of 'em". O'bama never referred to a "Pocahontas" or a "Little Marco". Neither of them gyrated onstage to mock a physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for them.

This is an entirely new ball game. No one in such a position has ever behaved this way, is the point. Oh people somewhere have certainly behaved this way but they usually grow past it somewhere in grade school.
its called DIVIDING the country pogo....all 3 of them have divided this country...prove me wrong...

Honestly, division is what politics is all about.

Vote for me and not them cuz they suck.

I guess Dims are saying that Trump is better at it and now they are pissed.

That's in the election campaign. Once that's over the division thing is supposed to be over.

Not Rump though. Can't seem to help himself. That's why there's a sentiment to, at the risk of paraphrasing the orange pimple, "get that sumbitch off the field right now, he's fired". Because if you can't respect the office or the country it's connected to, then you don't deserve the office.

Really it's as simple as that.
Obama really brought people together though....am I right? (")

Sure as fuck did more than Rumpleforeskin did.

But then, that's true of almost anybody.
To unite people?

Riiiight!

pogo is the country on the same page or not?....was it on the same page with obama?....how about bush?....and if you did not know what i meant by the phone thing then you did not read what i said,and if you did and you still could not understand it.....accept my apologies....

he forgot to mention Bush and Obama for doing the same thing....

Once again, you proclaimed that O'bama and Bush did the "same thing" Rump is doing. You have yet to offer any evidence thereto. And we both know it's not going to happen because there isn't any.
i cant believe you are this dense pogo....you dont have to do what trump is doing to divide the country there are other ways.....yea i know your shocked....

Go ahead. Show us ANY instance anywhere of George W. Bush trolling the NFL calling for "sumbitches" to be fired. Show us ANY occasion where O'bama sat up all night tweeting his butthurt off because some meanie moderator asked him a pointed question.

you dont have to do what trump is doing to divide the country there are other ways......do you get that?.....geezus pogo its like im conversing with shootspeaders....

Bruce is the kissingest guy. He love to kiss.

photo-springsteen-clemmons-101.png

36dc56bd8458885c54ac35f5bea7ba1c.jpg

bruce-and-clarence1.jpg

DRqSWVYX4AUw9gk.jpg

you dont have to do what trump is doing to divide the country there are other ways......do you get that?.....geezus pogo its like im conversing with shootspeaders....

And yet, in two days you haven't been able to think of any.

Give it up Harry. You fucked up.

Springsteen: Trump will win in 2020 because Dems have no obvious, effective candidate

Dems are not the ones lying every day to spread disinformation
Of course you are. Your nonsense about the "caravan" is just one example. Russian "collusion" is another. The ONLY collusion was between the Clinton campaign and the Russians. Your coonstant lies wears me down.
Your partially right about the caravan. The Dems painted it as mothers and children to promote empathy and support for the poor. The Republicans painted them as criminal invaders to promote border security. Both are not being honest.

Collusion is TBD and the Clinton deflection is just that, a deflection.

Yeah. Whenever Clinton wrongdoing is brought up it’s just deflection... whenever Trump wrongdoing is brought up it’s the verifiable truth!

Dems are not the ones lying every day to spread disinformation
Of course you are. Your nonsense about the "caravan" is just one example. Russian "collusion" is another. The ONLY collusion was between the Clinton campaign and the Russians. Your coonstant lies wears me down.
Your partially right about the caravan. The Dems painted it as mothers and children to promote empathy and support for the poor. The Republicans painted them as criminal invaders to promote border security. Both are not being honest.

Collusion is TBD and the Clinton deflection is just that, a deflection.

Yeah. Whenever Clinton wrongdoing is brought up it’s just deflection... whenever Trump wrongdoing is brought up it’s the verifiable truth!
No whenever the Trump wrong doing is brought up it is RELEVANT because he is the most power man in the world.

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse

Nah. Lowlifes just like to point at Trump and say, “It’s because of him I’m so miserable and hateful!” When really they believe everything they read that paints him in a bad light and shun anything that challenges their perception.

I blame the media before blaming any one politician.

Neither Bush or Obama had the Neo-Nazis marching in the streets with tiki torches giving the Hitler salute.
tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Yep. There were NEVER any Neo-Nazis doing Neo-Nazi things before Trump.

The idiocy of you people is truly astounding.

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse

Nah. Lowlifes just like to point at Trump and say, “It’s because of him I’m so miserable and hateful!” When really they believe everything they read that paints him in a bad light and shun anything that challenges their perception.

I blame the media before blaming any one politician.
That’s bullshit and a cop out excuse. Most people I know including myself take the media with a grain of salt. Most of this so called fake news media are just pundits from both sides arguing with each other anyways. It’s drama tv and not news reporting. No matter what the news says it is clear as day that Trump is an in your face offense and divisive kind of guy. I don’t see how you can deny that. That’s why I think much of his base loves him. Just own it.

Trump's legacy will succumb to the dustbin of history as an irrelevant buffoon who came to power, weakened America and was despised and mocked as a President.
Springsteen will be remembered as an iconic poet, songwriter, and performer. His work will be honored and memorialized as a historical accounting of several eras in American history. His work describes American history as experienced by regular everyday Americans from the '50s and '60s, through the Vietnam War era, the aids epidemic, 9/11, Afghan/Irag wars and continues into today.

Forum List

Back