Rockin Bruce Springsteen: President Trump is committing a crime against humanity by dividing America

Actually I can't remember either one of those guys ever denigrating their critics with "loser" or "could anyone vote for that face" or "blood coming out of her wherever" or "bleeding badly from a facelift" or "knock the crap out of 'em" or "maybe he should have been roughed up" or "fake news" or "you'd be in jail" or "Pocahontas" or "crazed, lying lowlife" or "Little Rocket Man" or "Sloppy Steve" or "Crooked Hillary" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc, we'd fill up the page listing them all --- not to mention gyrating to mock the physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, or even "I alone can fix it" or "I'm thankful for myself" or "three million illegals"....

Actually I can't even imagine either of those guys using any one of those phrases. Actually I can't imagine any POTUS ever doing it.

Imagine Jimmy Carter jerking around onstage to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him.
Imagine George Bush moaning that Nancy Pelosi had "blood coming out of her wherever".

COME OFF IT, man. This suspension-of-reality shit is funny only up to a point. When do we quit crowing about the emperor's new clothes that we all damn well know don't exist and face the reality?
no matter what the crap you were posting says pogo....when bush took over we were a stream wide,you can still talk somewhat decently with each other,when he was done we were a river and you had to yell to be heard,obama takes over and we are still yelling,by the time he is done we are a lake and need phones to hear each other and if the line is busy or never returns calls.....trump has got us moving even further apart....its been 2 years,trump now owns this presidency,so we will have to wait until the next 2 years are up to see ....

Hey Harry ---- I gave you dozens of examples and you know damn well I can give you dozens more --- go ahead and show us anywhere that any POTUS --- any O'bama, any Clinton, either Bush, either Johnson, either Adams, any one anywhere any time in any century ------------ pulled anything like this childish shit.

Go ahead. We'll wait, right here.

Even ONE, Harry.

Not what "we" did. Not what you could hear on the "phone", whatever that means --- what THEY did.
pogo is the country on the same page or not?....was it on the same page with obama?....how about bush?....and if you did not know what i meant by the phone thing then you did not read what i said,and if you did and you still could not understand it.....accept my apologies....

So you have no such examples.

Which is the correct answer, because there aren't any.

The point was about what POTUSes actively did. That's what you said above, let's quote it:

he forgot to mention Bush and Obama for doing the same thing....

"Doing" is an active verb, Harry. What were Bush and O'bama DOING that was "the same thing"? Nothing. You're trying to change your own question into a passive "what the country hears on the phone" or "what page we're on". That was never the question. The question is, and was, what did they DO that was "the same thing"?

And there is no answer, because they didn't. Bush never exhorted people to "beat the crap out of 'em". O'bama never referred to a "Pocahontas" or a "Little Marco". Neither of them gyrated onstage to mock a physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for them.

This is an entirely new ball game. No one in such a position has ever behaved this way, is the point. Oh people somewhere have certainly behaved this way but they usually grow past it somewhere in grade school.
oh geezus not pogo too... i hear ya pogo...have a god day man i gotta get to an appointment....

Drive safe Harry, I do too. I hope yours is with the eye doctor.

Always a fan. He always wanted what was best the the U.S.A. One poor boy from Freehold outside the Cafe Wha?, the Stone Pony, and Max's Kansas City. Still rockin' it. This makes me proud to a Jersey Girl.

Great human. Great American.

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse

Someone needs to stand up and fight you people.

People like Obama feeding into the notion that law enforcement is racist for political points while innocent police officers are being assassinated every day is but one example.
Meanwhile trump is making the FBI and CIA out to be corrupt political criminals. We can play the fingerpointing game all day. Obama was trying to root out racism and abuse of power in our police force which is an issue in some areas. He should not have crossed a line to implicate all cops. I didn’t hear him do so but if he did then that was wrong.

And I think you are dead wrong about needing a fighter. We need a LEADER who can stand up to their opposition but who also has the ability to build consensus and move forward with collaborative solutions. There is a way to do this that makes the resisters look bad, but when you act as ugly and dishonestly as Trump it only fuels hate and resentment against him. He thrives off it as he needs an enemy and a foaming mouth base. You’re playing right into his game. Congrats.

There is no consensus to be found with people that kill unborn children, or refuse to secure the border while protecting illegal immigrants who break the law, or those who are more concerned about globalism than representing those that elected them.

There is either victory or defeat.
You’re wrong again. There are two sides to both those issues so it’s not as black and white as you paint it. There is always room for consensus, that’s how life works as not everybody feels the same about every issue, but grown ups work it out. We don’t need to go to war over everything. It’s not an all or nothing game

Don't know about Bush but Obama sure divided America.

No, the election of a black man just brought the sheetwearers out the closet.
Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

He's America's most successful communist.

Right, but Ted Nugent is a real American.

Nope. Nobody cared about what color he is. We just didn't like his policies.

You can scream racism all you want but that doesn't make it so.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

.....and you think the guy we have now is a great POTUS. That says all that needs to be said.

He's done more in two years than Barry did in eight.

I think he's well on his way to being a very, very good POTUS.

Really, everything you want to give him credit for started under Pres Obama.

Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

Obama isn't black and Ted Nugent never ran for President.

Nor is he a Marxist.

You hate that he is black and what the hell has Nugent ever done.

Not really. I hate Obama's white half as much as I do his black half.

They can both to straight to hell.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

.....and you think the guy we have now is a great POTUS. That says all that needs to be said.

Oh Barry left him a fair hand with the economy but he's improved on it bigly.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

He didn't leave him a recession like the one he got.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

No but he sure did nothing about the economy till almost the end of his second term.

He was to busy hanging that POS Obamacare around the necks of the American tax payer.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

Do you mean all those things Obama started that Trump overturned?

You do know that Trump has pretty much wiped out everything Obama did, right?

No but he sure did nothing about the economy till almost the end of his second term.

He was to busy hanging that POS Obamacare around the necks of the American tax payer.

The "conservatives" had decades to improve healthcare. They did absolutely nothing at all. Just trash.

The "conservatives" had decades to improve healthcare. They did absolutely nothing at all. Just trash.

Well HC should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

We have needed a national solution for decades, this has been obvious.

no matter what the crap you were posting says pogo....when bush took over we were a stream wide,you can still talk somewhat decently with each other,when he was done we were a river and you had to yell to be heard,obama takes over and we are still yelling,by the time he is done we are a lake and need phones to hear each other and if the line is busy or never returns calls.....trump has got us moving even further apart....its been 2 years,trump now owns this presidency,so we will have to wait until the next 2 years are up to see ....

Hey Harry ---- I gave you dozens of examples and you know damn well I can give you dozens more --- go ahead and show us anywhere that any POTUS --- any O'bama, any Clinton, either Bush, either Johnson, either Adams, any one anywhere any time in any century ------------ pulled anything like this childish shit.

Even ONE, Harry.

Not what "we" did. Not what you could hear on the "phone", whatever that means --- what THEY did.
pogo is the country on the same page or not?....was it on the same page with obama?....how about bush?....and if you did not know what i meant by the phone thing then you did not read what i said,and if you did and you still could not understand it.....accept my apologies....

The point was about what POTUSes actively did. That's what you said above, let's quote it:

"Doing" is an active verb, Harry. What were Bush and O'bama DOING that was "the same thing"? Nothing. You're trying to change your own question into a passive "what the country hears on the phone" or "what page we're on". That was never the question. The question is, and was, what did they DO that was "the same thing"?

And there is no answer, because they didn't. Bush never exhorted people to "beat the crap out of 'em". O'bama never referred to a "Pocahontas" or a "Little Marco". Neither of them gyrated onstage to mock a physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for them.

This is an entirely new ball game. No one in such a position has ever behaved this way, is the point. Oh people somewhere have certainly behaved this way but they usually grow past it somewhere in grade school.
oh geezus not pogo too... i hear ya pogo...have a god day man i gotta get to an appointment....

Drive safe Harry, I do too. I hope yours is with the eye doctor.
i hope yours is with someone who can explain things to you....

Actually I can't remember either one of those guys ever denigrating their critics with "loser" or "could anyone vote for that face" or "blood coming out of her wherever" or "bleeding badly from a facelift" or "knock the crap out of 'em" or "maybe he should have been roughed up" or "fake news" or "you'd be in jail" or "Pocahontas" or "crazed, lying lowlife" or "Little Rocket Man" or "Sloppy Steve" or "Crooked Hillary" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc, we'd fill up the page listing them all --- not to mention gyrating to mock the physical disability of a reporter who wouldn't lie for him, or even "I alone can fix it" or "I'm thankful for myself" or "three million illegals"....

Actually I can't even imagine either of those guys using any one of those phrases. Actually I can't imagine any POTUS ever doing it.

Imagine Jimmy Carter jerking around onstage to mock a reporter who wouldn't lie for him.
Imagine George Bush moaning that Nancy Pelosi had "blood coming out of her wherever".

COME OFF IT, man. This suspension-of-reality shit is funny only up to a point. When do we quit crowing about the emperor's new clothes that we all damn well know don't exist and face the reality?

Even ONE, Harry.

its called DIVIDING the country pogo....all 3 of them have divided this country...prove me wrong...

We have needed a national solution for decades, this has been obvious.
So what democrats done about it?
Some people (you) act they have had absolutely nothing to do with solving such problems. Their "solution"? To socialize medicine and take an enormous chunk of the economy down the tubes with them so we wind up with VA style health care.
How has that worked out? Ask a vet.

Even ONE, Harry.

its called DIVIDING the country pogo....all 3 of them have divided this country...prove me wrong...

Honestly, division is what politics is all about.

Vote for me and not them cuz they suck.

I guess Dims are saying that Trump is better at it and now they are pissed.

Forum List

Back