Rockin Bruce Springsteen: President Trump is committing a crime against humanity by dividing America

Before Trump came along, there was no division.

Go figure.

Well, that is the power of Orange Man.
There’s always been division. Trump is just gasoline on that fire.

Trump simply called a spade a spade.

The all powerful Left simply is having a tantrum.
Trump called a spade a little, low energy, lyin, crooked, cryin spade on fire
triggered-leftist1.jpg
What is that supposed to mean?

That is what you are.

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.
True but you can’t deny that Trump is making the issue much much worse
I don’t know that he is making it any worse than Bush or Obama did. The over the top hysterics from both sides when their candidate doesn’t win is way over the top now.

Here's a clue for Brucy
The Democratic Party is filled with hate groups.
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Aztlan Nationalist
Muslim Brotherhood
Obammyfarakahncreepyracist.jpg

We were divided as a nation long before Trump came along and will be long after he’s gone.

Someone needs to stand up and fight you people.

People like Obama feeding into the notion that law enforcement is racist for political points while innocent police officers are being assassinated every day is but one example.
Meanwhile trump is making the FBI and CIA out to be corrupt political criminals. We can play the fingerpointing game all day. Obama was trying to root out racism and abuse of power in our police force which is an issue in some areas. He should not have crossed a line to implicate all cops. I didn’t hear him do so but if he did then that was wrong.

And I think you are dead wrong about needing a fighter. We need a LEADER who can stand up to their opposition but who also has the ability to build consensus and move forward with collaborative solutions. There is a way to do this that makes the resisters look bad, but when you act as ugly and dishonestly as Trump it only fuels hate and resentment against him. He thrives off it as he needs an enemy and a foaming mouth base. You’re playing right into his game. Congrats.

Someone needs to stand up and fight you people.

People like Obama feeding into the notion that law enforcement is racist for political points while innocent police officers are being assassinated every day is but one example.
Meanwhile trump is making the FBI and CIA out to be corrupt political criminals. We can play the fingerpointing game all day. Obama was trying to root out racism and abuse of power in our police force which is an issue in some areas. He should not have crossed a line to implicate all cops. I didn’t hear him do so but if he did then that was wrong.

And I think you are dead wrong about needing a fighter. We need a LEADER who can stand up to their opposition but who also has the ability to build consensus and move forward with collaborative solutions. There is a way to do this that makes the resisters look bad, but when you act as ugly and dishonestly as Trump it only fuels hate and resentment against him. He thrives off it as he needs an enemy and a foaming mouth base. You’re playing right into his game. Congrats.

There is no consensus to be found with people that kill unborn children, or refuse to secure the border while protecting illegal immigrants who break the law, or those who are more concerned about globalism than representing those that elected them.

There is either victory or defeat.

Here's a clue for Brucy

Klan

Let's add them Klanners up, shall we?
  • Owen Brewster
  • Ed Jackson
  • Clarence Morley
  • George Luis Baker
  • Ben Paulen
  • Rice Means
  • D.C. Stephenson
  • endorsement of Calvin Coolidge
  • endorsement of Herbert Hoover
  • David Dukey

Oopsie --- all Republicans, Dayum. Guess you lose.

One day a pro Trump thread.
Another day an anti Trump thread

The only dividing is by internet division pimps such as yourself.

OP is obviously a shameless attention whore with absolutely no commitment to anything beyond Numero Uno.

But he's hardly the "only" dividing force. See e.g. post 28. And 25. The only difference being, one's doing it out of partisan hackery, the other as a form of cyber-masturbation.

Here's a clue for Brucy

Klan

• Owen Brewster
  • Ed Jackson
  • Clarence Morley
  • George Luis Baker
  • Ben Paulen
  • Rice Means
  • D.C. Stephenson
  • David Dukey

HILLARYracist.jpg

Daayyyum LOL

Don't know about Bush but Obama sure divided America.

No, the election of a black man just brought the sheetwearers out the closet.
Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

He's America's most successful communist.

Right, but Ted Nugent is a real American.

Don't know about Bush but Obama sure divided America.

No, the election of a black man just brought the sheetwearers out the closet.
Springsteen is an elitist idiot. His entire act is based on his phony concern for the "working-class", but he's always supported leftist causes, big government, higher taxes, homosexuality, and American-apologism.

He's America's most successful communist.

Right, but Ted Nugent is a real American.

Nope. Nobody cared about what color he is. We just didn't like his policies.

You can scream racism all you want but that doesn't make it so.

Guy was a lousy POTUS.

Here's a clue for Brucy

Klan

• Owen Brewster
  • Ed Jackson
  • Clarence Morley
  • George Luis Baker
  • Ben Paulen
  • Rice Means
  • D.C. Stephenson
  • David Dukey

View attachment 231394

Daayyyum LOL

Unfortunately that "KKK" does not exist. The actual Klan as an organization ceased to exist on April 23rd 1944 after the IRS slapped it with 2/3 of a million bucks in back taxes and Georgia Gov. Ellis Arnall revoked its charter.

So your cherry pick is playing dress-up, like David Dukey was.

You remember David Dukey --- one of the "very fine people" at Charlottesville who reminded Rump to remember who it was that voted for him ---- at which point Rump threw up the infamous "very fine people" sketch? That one.

Oh by the way that Governor Arnall cited above --- Democrat. Since you're keeping score...

Now as for this world-famous "Will Quigg" and his use of the pronoun "we":

>> He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
.... So while it’s true that The Telegraph reported (and other outlets disseminated) Quigg’s claim that the KKK was now supporting Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to her campaign, that assertion was widely deemed not to be credible by sources familiar with such groups. Moreover, Quigg neither presented proof of his claims nor discussed them seriously.<< --- Snopes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back