Rocks & Fruit Thrown At US Troops In Syria

This shouldn't be happening to our troops.

They deserve much better than this.

As a veteran of the Air National Guard, I'm ashamed of what our troops are having to endure.

Video appears to show US troops being pelted with stones and rotten fruit as they pull out of Syria

US soldiers should not have to put up with this and should be given permission to fire on people pelting them. Allies my ass.

Yup. Open fire on the assholes and lets see how far and fast they run. If they don't catch a bullet that is.

Screw those ingrates....... We owe them nothing, but we were therefor them, they are pissed because we are leaving. It was never an open ended contract, we were going to leave at some point and judging from their response we stayed too long.

As a veteran of the Air National Guard, I'm ashamed of what our troops are having to endure.

Video appears to show US troops being pelted with stones and rotten fruit as they pull out of Syria

US soldiers should not have to put up with this and should be given permission to fire on people pelting them. Allies my ass.

Yup. Open fire on the assholes and lets see how far and fast they run. If they don't catch a bullet that is.
Great idea dipshit. People like you get other people killed. Stay home with your mouth shut and the world will be a better place. Thank you

Would you want 1,000 Syrians over here in your town while they fought the Canadians? Be glad it's not grenades being thrown at them. The Syrians have no reason to kiss our ass.

I find myself torn between respect for the troops and knowledge as to what they're really doing there.

The individual troops themselves do deserve respect because they do risk their lives. Although American soldiers are infamous for sowing their genetic seed all over the globe and then leaving.

But as to the reason why they are actually there two words will suffice. Big oil. Ultimately it's the only reason they are there and far and away the most compelling reason why they should get the hell out.

Jo

Screw those ingrates....... We owe them nothing, but we were therefor them, they are pissed because we are leaving. It was never an open ended contract, we were going to leave at some point and judging from their response we stayed too long.

Great idea dipshit. People like you get other people killed. Stay home with your mouth shut and the world will be a better place. Thank you

Let them try doing that to a group of Russian soldiers. Any guesses as to what would happen?

Jo

Let them try doing that to a group of Russian soldiers. Any guesses as to what would happen?

Jo

LMAO they'd all be deader than dead and anyone around them as well.

I agree. They're there risking their LIVES and this is the ungrateful treatment they're receiving. They don't give the orders, they just follow them. It seems that Trump was right to pull them off the battlefield. Why die for those people?
Trumps decision to pull out in a way that killed many Kurds in a Turkish ambush is why our troops are getting humiliated. Do you not see that?
Is it Kurds throwing rocks? Otherwise, I don't think that's why. Middle Easterners do not want us in their country any more than we would want them fighting here.
Fine, then the next time one of their despots fires some chemical weapons at them we should just say "meh, that's your problem"...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

These are Pelosi’s proxies doing what she would like done to American troops. She represents them against America.

Being taken off of American welfare pisses people off, doesn't it?

Is it Kurds throwing rocks? Otherwise, I don't think that's why. Middle Easterners do not want us in their country any more than we would want them fighting here.

You're not very astute. According to the article, it's Kurds throwing the objects and they're doing so because they're angry that Trump isn't fighting their war for them. So, they take it out on our American boys, not that you care about them, of course.
Kurds are just throwing rocks...

Iraqis and Saudis murdered many many many Americans....but I don't see you complaining about our troops being deployed there...why?

I agree. They're there risking their LIVES and this is the ungrateful treatment they're receiving. They don't give the orders, they just follow them. It seems that Trump was right to pull them off the battlefield. Why die for those people?

Impulsive pulling out of the troops puts them in harms way, so far they've been lucky and only food has been tossed their way. Remember IED's in Iraq, and Satchel Bombs in Nam? Trump's incompetence and his impulsive behavior has already cost the lives of Kurds, including women and children.

Impulsive pulling out of the troops puts them in harms way, so far they've been lucky and only food has been tossed their way. Remember IED's in Iraq, and Satchel Bombs in Nam? Trump's incompetence and his impulsive behavior has already cost the lives of Kurds, including women and children.

You are a moron.....this is the truth....

The truth starts at the 9 minute mark....

Trumps decision to pull out in a way that killed many Kurds in a Turkish ambush is why our troops are getting humiliated. Do you not see that?

I don't believe you give a rats ass about the kurds!

Neither does the media or the politicians! It's just another thing for you to bitch about!

They care about the dead bodies.....getting them in front of the democrat journalists before the blood dries......warm blood is better for attacking conservatives and Trump.....

Jo

After they got their assess beat....
They would be target practice for
the afternoon.

Jo

Jo

After they got their assess beat....
They would be target practice for
the afternoon.

Jo
Even here inside the country this is a general rule leftists follow...only attack those benevolent enough to not kill them.
For instance....no Feminist or liberal would do this in a mosque...

58CD626E-1E8F-4E3E-BE6C-8A7F99EFBAB2.jpeg

I don't remember you being concerned when illegals were throwing rocks at our great troops on our border. No, you were demanding that they should illegally cross into our country. You don't care at all about our troops. You're just using them to fuel your hatred for Trump.

Notice it’s basically the same type people? Mexicans at the border throwing rocks at the Border Patrol or Mid Eastern Communists pelting the Army. Both are Democrat constituents. Twice now Pelosi’s has thrown a fit at the White House...once for her YPG constituents and once for Mexican citizens when she shut the government for DACA.
And both times Americans come second.

We currently have no goal in the ME, we insist on fighting a politically correct war and that stance will cost young American lives. We have no business in the ME nor anywhere else in the world. We need to bring the troops home.

Forum List

Back