Rod Rosenstein says it’s ‘completely bizarre’ to say William Barr is ‘trying to mislead people’ on M

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended attorney general William Barr’shandling of the Mueller report, just days after Barr testified before a House appropriations subcommittee.

In his first interview since the Mueller investigation wrapped up, Rosenstein said that he believed it was strange to say the attorney general was misleading the public on the highly-anticipated report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Mr. Rosenstein told the Wall Street Journal.

“It would be one thing if you put out a letter and said, ‘I’m not going to give you the report,’” Rosenstein said. “What he said is, ‘Look, it’s going to take a while to process the report. In the meantime, people really want to know what’s in it. I’m going to give you the top-line conclusions.’ That’s all he was trying to do.”

Rod Rosenstein says it’s ‘completely bizarre’ to say William Barr is ‘trying to mislead people’ on Mueller report

Rod Rosenstein was a hero of the left as long as they thought he was a rabid Trump hater.

Forum List

Back