Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago

Good.... I can't wait for nunes to do the perp walk.

For what?

It's not going to happen.
Obstruction of justice. He is now a lying stinking asshole of a traitor just like Trump.
Nunes needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
He's staying right where he is if there's anything I can do about it.
I know. Idiots that don't care about NatSec want the rancher to stay there.

actually, the losers who don't care about national security are trump and his scum.

and your boy nunes admitted he never even looked at the underlying intel before he lied to try to save Donald's fat ugly butt.

just the tip of the ice berg

this memo focused just on how the left pulled a fraud on the courts

to spy on a opposition party members

Um, not really.

They had credible evidence people around Trump were colluding with the Russians, which they were.

You guys are taking the position that a sleazy lawyer takes when a bloody ax and a dismembered ex wife are found in a trunk. "Well, he didn't have probable cause to open that Trunk!"

Mewler and Rosenstein should never have been hired. They are operatives for the deep state. They need to be exorcised from the Trump administration.

Or they are the anti-bodies an established Republic grows against a potential despot.

The real problem here is Trump. Not Mueller or Rosenstein or even Jeff Sessions, to who his credit, is trying to maintain the dignity of his department.

The problem is Trump and the circus of people he brought in with him. Thankfully, most of the worst of them are gone- Bannon and Flynn and Manafort and Scaramundi. But we still have the overall problem of a mentally ill man-baby in the Oval Office.

"Whoooo.... we got him to say a SOTU speech without screaming like a maniac. Now if we can just get his Twitter away from him."

We all love how Trump spanks your liberal asses on twitter...

You have 7 more years of our glorious President to go...

It's like Christmas every day watching you liberals act like fools

And, really, you assholes that still supporting Trump after all the evidence that has come out about the contacts with the Russians, and even Russian intel agents, are the same.

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.
The FBI Admits There Is No Evidence Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia

what on earth is american24? :rofl:

every person around Donald had relationships with Russia.

we KNOW Russia engaged in a concerted effort to flood our media with pro Donald the idiot propaganda.

we KNOW that Papadopoulos pled guilty. we KNOW that Flynn took a guilty plea. we KNOW that Donald junior worked with Russian. we know that he said that Donald's money came from Russia for years because no reputable American bank would deal with the deadbeat. we KNOW that the only bank other than Russian ones that dealt with him was Deutsche bank which paid out millions in penalties for money laundering. We KNOW that NY real estate (on trump levels) is money laundering for fun and profit.

why do you think the orange one sold property for at least twice as much as its worth to a Russian oligarch

or do you not know about these things because you read things like American24?

And, really, you assholes that still supporting Trump after all the evidence that has come out about the contacts with the Russians, and even Russian intel agents, are the same.

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.
The FBI Admits There Is No Evidence Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia

what on earth is american24? :rofl:

every person around Donald had relationships with Russia.

we KNOW Russia engaged in a concerted effort to flood our media with pro Donald the idiot propaganda.

we KNOW that Papadopoulos pled guilty. we KNOW that Flynn took a guilty plea. we KNOW that Donald junior worked with Russian. we know that he said that Donald's money came from Russia for years because no reputable American bank would deal with the deadbeat. we KNOW that the only bank other than Russian ones that dealt with him was Deutsche bank which paid out millions in penalties for money laundering. We KNOW that NY real estate (on trump levels) is money laundering for fun and profit.

why do you think the orange one sold property for at least twice as much as its worth to a Russian oligarch

or do you not know about these things because you read things like American24?

No I watch c-span.
Perhaps you should too.

For what?

Obstruction of justice. He is now a lying stinking asshole of a traitor just like Trump.
Nunes needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
He's staying right where he is if there's anything I can do about it.
I know. Idiots that don't care about NatSec want the rancher to stay there.

actually, the losers who don't care about national security are trump and his scum.

and your boy nunes admitted he never even looked at the underlying intel before he lied to try to save Donald's fat ugly butt.
The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

This comes after the approval of President Donald Trump.

** Read the entire un-redacted document here.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Yes I so believe Gregg Jarrett. NOT. How Fox and Hannity and his guests spread false rumors. Carter Page was under investigation long before the Duck chose to run, and also when Page was questioned, the Duck said he didn't know Page, toooo funny.
Lol one of the few times I watched fox Glenn Beck was trying to compare Obama to Hitler with a blackboard. Buy gold!

That's funny, I bought lots
The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Good.... I can't wait for nunes to do the perp walk.

For what?

Read.... try to learn, loony toon

"Q: What does it mean to "obstruct justice?"
A:
Generally, any act that is intended to interfere with the administration of justice may constitute obstruction of justice. There are many different kinds of obstruction of justice that are covered by different federal and state statutes. For example, separate federal statutes cover obstruction of court orders, obstruction of criminal investigations, obstruction of state and local law enforcement of gambling statutes, and tampering with or retaliating against witnesses, victims and informants.

Q: What sorts of acts may constitute obstruction of justice?
A:
Obstruction may consist of any attempt to hinder the discovery, apprehension, conviction or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime. The acts by which justice is obstructed may include bribery, murder, intimidation, and the use of physical force against witnesses, law enforcement officers or court officials. The purpose may be to influence, delay or prevent the communication of information to law enforcement officers; to influence, delay or prevent court testimony; to alter or destroy evidence; or to evade a subpoena or similar court process.

Q: Does obstruction of justice always involve bribery or physical force?
A:
No. One particularly murky category of obstruction is the use of "misleading conduct" toward another person for the purpose of obstructing justice. "Misleading conduct" may consist of deliberate lies or "material omissions" (leaving out facts which are crucial to a case). It may also include knowingly submitting or inviting a judge or jury to rely on false or misleading physical evidence, such as documents, maps, photographs or other objects. Any other "trick, scheme, or device with intent to mislead" may constitute a "misleading conduct" form of obstruction.

Q: How has the "misleading conduct" category of obstruction of justice been used?
A:
The definition of "misleading conduct" is so general that it can be used to fit many different situations. For instance, Whitewater Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr attempted to apply the obstruction statutes very broadly in his investigation of former President Clinton. Mr. Starr argued that Mr. Clinton committed obstruction of justice by denying to friends and subordinates that he engaged in intimate contact with Monica Lewinsky. According to Starr, this constituted "misleading conduct" obstruction because Mr. Clinton expected that his denials would be repeated to the grand jury that was investigating the relationship. Mr. Starr also prosecuted Susan McDougal for obstruction because she refused to testify before the grand jury about Mr. and Mrs. Clinton's investment in the Whitewater real estate project (McDougal was acquitted). And Mr. Starr unsuccessfully prosecuted Julie Hiatt Steele for obstructing the Lewinsky investigation by claiming that she lied to a grand jury about what and when former White House volunteer Kathleen Willey had told her concerning an alleged sexual advance by Mr. Clinton.

Q: What is "obstruction of official business"?
A:
Under Ohio law, it is a second-degree misdemeanor to hamper or impede a police officer or other public official in the performance of his or her official duties. This charge encompasses a wide range of affirmative acts, including, for example, lying to a police officer or fleeing from an officer after being ordered to stop. Note that an affirmative act is required, which means that a failure to act--such as refusing to provide identification--does not fall within the statute".

more at link:

OSBA | What You Should Know about Obstruction of Justice

sucks being you.

Hey loony tune...

You liberals are guilty of all that and more....

Man are we having fun or what?

It has to suck to be you:dance:

The propaganda is ratcheting up to give trump an excuse to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. The memo was just a start, shame that bombed. Shows trump is desperate, he must know Mueller has something on him.

The propaganda is all on the left with you lying corrupt Nazis..

Look in the mirror and face what you are trying to defend.

You liberals that defend this are rotten to the core.
Nazis march for trump not the left. See Charlottesville where they killed Heather Heyer. "Alt right" scum, basically nazis for trump.

Your liberal Deflection doesn’t work anymore…

We all see you for the Nazi scum you are….

You are supporting the Nazi scum party…

Plain to see for the sane.

Fraud might be the dims' new operating word. Their whole primary process was a fraud from the top, Hildebeast & the DNC, that deceived millions of democrat voters and wasted the hard earned money they contributed to Bernie or others.

They will lie, cheat, steal, or whatever it takes to win. Always. And that's the only mindset to have when dealing with them.

The propaganda is ratcheting up to give trump an excuse to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. The memo was just a start, shame that bombed. Shows trump is desperate, he must know Mueller has something on him.

Nazis march for trump not the left. See Charlottesville where they killed Heather Heyer. "Alt right" scum, basically nazis for trump.

Hey your avatar nice bass. You should go pike fishing.

Thanks Wheelie...

I have never caught a pike.

Is that you in your avatar?

I've had a bike ever since I was about 11 years old...

Can't wait for warm weather...
It's not me. Pike give a great fight and are fun to fish. Easy way to start is with pike minnows. Long steal leader with a bobber. Set up near where a creak empties into a lake. Cast out and relax. When you catch one the fight is awesome. I'm always careful with them and release them back. If you catch one watch out for their teeth.

Last edited:
The problem with your theory is that there is no body in the trunk. There's no crime, or even any questionable behavior.

You don't think meeting with Russians to affect the outcome of our election is questionable?

Most sensible people do.

He's far from normal. Corruption, back scratching, gowing with the flow, log rolling, and selling out the voters is normal. That's why the voters chose a candidate who isn't "normal."

Um, no, 10 million more people voted against Trump than for him. So the voters didn't pick anything, an awful system devised by slave rapists 200 years ago did.

The silliness is thinking that he is going to change anything, because, frankly, the same shit you are whining about he participated in for years.

The problem with your theory is that there is no body in the trunk. There's no crime, or even any questionable behavior.

You don't think meeting with Russians to affect the outcome of our election is questionable?

Most sensible people do.

He's far from normal. Corruption, back scratching, gowing with the flow, log rolling, and selling out the voters is normal. That's why the voters chose a candidate who isn't "normal."

Um, no, 10 million more people voted against Trump than for him. So the voters didn't pick anything, an awful system devised by slave rapists 200 years ago did.

The silliness is thinking that he is going to change anything, because, frankly, the same shit you are whining about he participated in for years.

Where did you get 10 million?
Try 2.5 million

Thanks Wheelie...

It's not me. Pike give a great fight and are fun to fish. Easy way to start is with pike minnows. Long steal leader with a bobber. Set up near where a creak empties into a lake. Cast out and relax. When you catch one the fight is awesome. I'm always careful with them and release them back.

You know, in real life I'm sure we would get along fine. There is a lot to be said about
watching a bobber, it's very relaxing and so much fun to see it take a dive. I am also
careful to catch and release, that's why I stopped using a Texas rig in the creeks for
small mouths, they would suck the worm down to their tail. Good luck and be careful
on your bike...............

Yes I so believe Gregg Jarrett. NOT. How Fox and Hannity and his guests spread false rumors. Carter Page was under investigation long before the Duck chose to run, and also when Page was questioned, the Duck said he didn't know Page, toooo funny.
If he was under investigation already, why did you side need a FISA warrant?
He wasn't a terrorist

Thanks Wheelie...

It's not me. Pike give a great fight and are fun to fish. Easy way to start is with pike minnows. Long steal leader with a bobber. Set up near where a creak empties into a lake. Cast out and relax. When you catch one the fight is awesome. I'm always careful with them and release them back.

You know, in real life I'm sure we would get along fine. There is a lot to be said about
watching a bobber, it's very relaxing and so much fun to see it take a dive. I am also
careful to catch and release, that's why I stopped using a Texas rig in the creeks for
small mouths, they would suck the worm down to their tail. Good luck and be careful
on your bike...............
Lucky fishing to you. My bikes should have killed me by now but as silly as it sounds I live to ride. I'm also a gun owner, I hunt as well as fish.

Rosenstein was entitled to be frustrated with those House jackhammers like Nunes - who for a while there was firing off a subpoena about every damn day (even though he "RECUSED" himself from the Russia investigation).

But hey, go ahead and fire Rosenstein. It'll be fun!

:laugh2:

Um, not really.

They had credible evidence people around Trump were colluding with the Russians, which they were.

You guys are taking the position that a sleazy lawyer takes when a bloody ax and a dismembered ex wife are found in a trunk. "Well, he didn't have probable cause to open that Trunk!"

Mewler and Rosenstein should never have been hired. They are operatives for the deep state. They need to be exorcised from the Trump administration.

Or they are the anti-bodies an established Republic grows against a potential despot.

The real problem here is Trump. Not Mueller or Rosenstein or even Jeff Sessions, to who his credit, is trying to maintain the dignity of his department.

The problem is Trump and the circus of people he brought in with him. Thankfully, most of the worst of them are gone- Bannon and Flynn and Manafort and Scaramundi. But we still have the overall problem of a mentally ill man-baby in the Oval Office.

"Whoooo.... we got him to say a SOTU speech without screaming like a maniac. Now if we can just get his Twitter away from him."

yes really it is the tip of the iceberg

the memo deals only with the fraudulent methods used by the government and dnc party

get obtain illegal warrants to spy on the opposition

the only thing thickening is you

Forum List

Back