Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago

just the tip of the ice berg

this memo focused just on how the left pulled a fraud on the courts

to spy on a opposition party members
Fraud might be the dims' new operating word. Their whole primary process was a fraud from the top, Hildebeast & the DNC, that deceived millions of democrat voters and wasted the hard earned money they contributed to Bernie or others.

They will lie, cheat, steal, or whatever it takes to win. Always. And that's the only mindset to have when dealing with them.

I suppose fraud was the reason that Clinton got 55% of the vote and Sanders got 42%. How the hell did Obama beat the DNC and Hillary?

Rosenstein was entitled to be frustrated with those House jackhammers like Nunes - who for a while there was firing off a subpoena about every damn day (even though he "RECUSED" himself from the Russia investigation).

But hey, go ahead and fire Rosenstein. It'll be fun!

:laugh2:
Nunez never recused himself. That's another Dim lie.

Yes her did. On April 6, 2017. he recused himself although it appears he was lying. LIAR.

The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

This comes after the approval of President Donald Trump.

** Read the entire un-redacted document here.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Nunes memo's FLOPPED big time, so now it's time to start another one-- Rod Roseinstein threatened House Intelligence members. Do you people ever stop?

FOX NEWS has been pushing this for over a year now,. They're conspiracy is that this entire Russian investigation is centered around the Trump Dossier file, when it never was. We have tried to explain that to right wingers for the last year on this board, and they never believed it--:badgrin:

It's hillarious, even in this memo that Nunes released, it specifically states in the very LAST sentence that the Russian investigation started late July 2016 and it was over George Papadopoulos --(who has already pleaded guilty, and is working with Mueller.) I don't believe his name is even mentioned in the Dossier file. This guy came out of nowhere.
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics

Carter Page's name is mentioned often in the Dossier file, but again he had an original FISA warrant issued on him in 2013--because he was working with the Russians. The next FISA warrant on Carter Page didn't come out until October 2016--a month after he was gone from the Trump campaign.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

The Dossier file was not delivered to the FBI until January 2017.

So this entire thing has blown up on FOX NEWS, Devin Nunes & Donald Trump.

FOX NEWS and other right wing news sources are desperate--and they're going to grasp at straws. It was pretty obvious a couple of months ago when indictments came out.

When the placement of cheese on a cheeseburger is more important that 2 Federal Grand Jury criminal indictments and 1 guilty plea.

FOX JOURNALISTS are threatening to QUIT.

Get off of FOX NEWS. A tabloid magazine has more credibility.

Page was not "working with the Russians." That's just one of the abundant lies in your post.

Carter Page was under investigation before he joined the Trump campaign. Your parents are raising a little LIAR.

And, really, you assholes that still supporting Trump after all the evidence that has come out about the contacts with the Russians, and even Russian intel agents, are the same.

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.
The FBI Admits There Is No Evidence Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia

Someone hasn't been paying attention to REAL news.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Repub's voted to release Nune's memo--FISA warrants--Carter Page--what it is really about.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?

It's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when you insist on remaining ignorant.

Those above links are all on this board, that include FOX NEWS video's & links--(and more.)

You can choose to go through them or remain just as ignorant tommorrow as you are today. Your choice.

And, really, you assholes that still supporting Trump after all the evidence that has come out about the contacts with the Russians, and even Russian intel agents, are the same.

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.
The FBI Admits There Is No Evidence Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia

Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Repub's voted to release Nune's memo--FISA warrants--Carter Page--what it is really about.

It's one thing to be ignorant about a topic, it's quite a different circumstance when you insist on remaining ignorant.

Those above links are all on this board, that include FOX NEWS video's & links--(and more.)

You can choose to go through them or remain just as ignorant tommorrow as you are today. Your choice.

All propaganda and spins and innuendoes .
In other words a bunch of gossip. With a whole bunch of guilty based on no facts.
Watch the committee meetings on c-span.
You'll actually get informed and understand what is really going on.

For what?

It's not going to happen.
Obstruction of justice. He is now a lying stinking asshole of a traitor just like Trump.

Criticizing the FBI is not obstruction of justice. That's his job, moron. You're accusing the cop of a crime for investigating the criminals.
Setting up lies to protect a President from acts of Treason is obstruction of justice,. and that is a crime.

What "lies?" The FBI stated there were no factual errors in the memo.

The FBI has stated it is inaccurate and paints a false narrative. The fact is that we are not able to see the context of the statements in the memo. I suspect they cherrypicked certain statements from classified information. Also there is at least 1 factual error. The memo claims Comey testified that the dossier was salacious and unverified. This is Comey's actual testimony.,

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey is saying parts were unverified, VERIFIED, and salacious.

what the memo doesn't say.... that the dossier is untrue
what the memo doesn't say... that they were spying on the trump campaign but instead confirm that Carter page was the target of the RENEWAL of the FISA warrant.

What the GOP Memo Says (and Doesn't Say)

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

In other words a bunch of gossip. With a whole bunch of guilty based on no facts.

yes, that is what nunes' memo is... all propaganda spin and innuendo.

do you think it's ok that nunes changed his lying loony "memo" after the committee met? do you think it's ok that the FBI said there are material omissions that make it inaccurate? (in other words a lie)

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

do you think it's ok that nunes changed his lying loony "memo" after the committee met? do you think it's ok that the FBI said there are material omissions that make it inaccurate? (in other words a lie)

Still based on news gossip.

Watch c-span. It's very important to all of us to see and understand what's really going on.

Brad Heath Discusses Declassified Memo, Feb 2 2018 | Video | C-SPAN.org

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

Watch c-span. It's very important to all of us to see and understand what's really going on.

er... no... based in surveillance. your refusal to accept reality kind of isn't my problem.

I don't need someone to tell me what I think I saw. I red the memo... and the rebuttal which is based in reality.

or does the fact that the FBI said there are material omissions not concern you?

I have to marvel at your intentional self-delusion

er... no... based in surveillance. your refusal to accept reality kind of isn't my problem.

I don't need someone to tell me what I think I saw. I red the memo... and the rebuttal which is based in reality.

or does the fact that the FBI said there are material omissions not concern you?

Then continue to believe the gossip news.

Last edited:

Then continue to belief the gossip news.

you can keep repeating that until the cows come home dearie. it doesn't make what you're saying any less of a lie.

but again, I have to look in awe at your abject refusal to be informed.

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

Charges have been filed, arrests have been made. That's not "gossip". That's "facts".

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

Charges have been filed, arrests have been made. That's not "gossip". That's "facts".

Yes it is.
Those are correct.
But the condemning before all evidences is gossip.
This is going to be a three or four step process in order to receive all the information.

For what?

Obstruction of justice. He is now a lying stinking asshole of a traitor just like Trump.

Criticizing the FBI is not obstruction of justice. That's his job, moron. You're accusing the cop of a crime for investigating the criminals.
Setting up lies to protect a President from acts of Treason is obstruction of justice,. and that is a crime.

The FBI has stated it is inaccurate and paints a false narrative. The fact is that we are not able to see the context of the statements in the memo. I suspect they cherrypicked certain statements from classified information. Also there is at least 1 factual error. The memo claims Comey testified that the dossier was salacious and unverified. This is Comey's actual testimony.,

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey is saying parts were unverified, VERIFIED, and salacious.

Nope. The FBI said the memo is accurate:

Report: FBI says explosive FISA surveillance memo ‘accurate’

However, two senior FBI officials have now reviewed the document and “could not point to any factual inaccuracies,” reports the Fox News Channel’s Catherine Herridge, citing a source close to the matter.

McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the memo has been verified.

Rosenstein was entitled to be frustrated with those House jackhammers like Nunes - who for a while there was firing off a subpoena about every damn day (even though he "RECUSED" himself from the Russia investigation).

But hey, go ahead and fire Rosenstein. It'll be fun!

:laugh2:
Nunez never recused himself. That's another Dim lie.

Yes her did. On April 6, 2017. he recused himself although it appears he was lying. LIAR.
Nope. He just temporarily "stepped aside" while he dealt with some sleazy ethic charges filed against him by some traitorous leftwing groups.

Devin Nunes stepping aside from House Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

There is no evidence.
FBI admitted it.

Two FBI agents said it was factually accurate.

The plot thickens. Rosenstein is looking like a scumbag with something to hide. I predict his scalp will be hanging on the wall before this is all over.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American public.

This comes after the approval of President Donald Trump.

** Read the entire un-redacted document here.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Nunes memo's FLOPPED big time, so now it's time to start another one-- Rod Roseinstein threatened House Intelligence members. Do you people ever stop?

FOX NEWS has been pushing this for over a year now,. They're conspiracy is that this entire Russian investigation is centered around the Trump Dossier file, when it never was. We have tried to explain that to right wingers for the last year on this board, and they never believed it--:badgrin:

It's hillarious, even in this memo that Nunes released, it specifically states in the very LAST sentence that the Russian investigation started late July 2016 and it was over George Papadopoulos --(who has already pleaded guilty, and is working with Mueller.) I don't believe his name is even mentioned in the Dossier file. This guy came out of nowhere.
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics

Carter Page's name is mentioned often in the Dossier file, but again he had an original FISA warrant issued on him in 2013--because he was working with the Russians. The next FISA warrant on Carter Page didn't come out until October 2016--a month after he was gone from the Trump campaign.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

The Dossier file was not delivered to the FBI until January 2017.

So this entire thing has blown up on FOX NEWS, Devin Nunes & Donald Trump.

FOX NEWS and other right wing news sources are desperate--and they're going to grasp at straws. It was pretty obvious a couple of months ago when indictments came out.

When the placement of cheese on a cheeseburger is more important that 2 Federal Grand Jury criminal indictments and 1 guilty plea.

FOX JOURNALISTS are threatening to QUIT.

Get off of FOX NEWS. A tabloid magazine has more credibility.

Page was not "working with the Russians." That's just one of the abundant lies in your post.

Carter Page was under investigation before he joined the Trump campaign. Your parents are raising a little LIAR.

Where's the evidence he was "working with the Russians?" Oh yeah . . . . . . there is none.

Good.... I can't wait for nunes to do the perp walk.

For what?

No, just that it was a serious misrepresentation of the facts.

Forum List

Back