Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

The important thing to remember here is that a red neck asshole got his ass kicked by a bull.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're just showing your complete ignorance of rodeo clowns and rodeos in general, bub.

It takes a very skillful cowboy to be a rodeo clown - the trick is to be chased and not caught, which is what happened in this circumstance.

The important thing to remember here is that a red neck asshole got his ass kicked by a bull.

You're just showing your complete ignorance of rodeo clowns and rodeos in general, bub.

It takes a very skillful cowboy to be a rodeo clown - the trick is to be chased and not caught, which is what happened in this circumstance.

Rodeos are for assholes.

Which were you hoping for?

I didn't miss a thing.

I see, so you implied something that didn't happen.

So much for hoping for honesty.

I never implied anything. I merely pointed out the danger and you're attempt to derail what I meant in 1st reply. I suppose there is no point in pointing out that you are the one being dishonest here.

If you were honest you'd have to admit I'm right. Carry on.

- Jeremiah

I get it that people are angry over Obama's actions as president ( so am I ) but this is over the top. imo.

I saw it earlier and ignored it as I don't agree with it. Anyone who has seen a bull stomp a cowboy or gore one with his horns knows that it is no laughing matter

Rodeos are a family affair. Lots of children present. Is this the message we want to give our children? That it is alright in the name of comedy to depict the stomping of a president by a bull?

Yes you did imply it.

Webster definition of word depict ( which is the word I chose to use ) in my statement.

depict: to represent in words or a picture

There is no mention of the word implication in the definition of depict.

Nice try. No cigar.

-Jeri

These thin skin Democrats need to get a life.

They tried to score some sympathy points for Obama.

Play their 47 thousandth race card of the current administration...

And it blew up in their collective faces...again.

Obama and the liberals good like a bunch of thin skinned boobs.

But don't worry, tomorrow they'll have even MORE Klan references, and some white sheets and a lynchin' in there to boot.

That's how propagandists work.

If at first they don't succeed telling you how you should feel, they tell you again, with more emphasis.

Rodeos are for assholes.

That's what all the wimps say.

Webster definition of word depict ( which is the word I chose to use ) in my statement.

depict: to represent in words or a picture

There is no mention of the word implication in the definition of depict.

Nice try. No cigar.

-Jeri

Depiction also includes video.

well this should make you all happy..
high fives all around...pathetic

SNIP:
National Crisis Averted: Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned For Life By Missouri State Fair…

Update to this story.

I think now is the time for a national conversation on racist rodeo clowns.

SEDALIA, Mo. (KSDK) - The rodeo clown who donned an Obama mask during a show at the Missouri State Fair over the weekend has been permanently banned from performer there ever again.

In a statement released to the media Monday afternoon, the commission apologized again for the rodeo clown’s actions and said they were inappropriate and not keeping with the fair’s standards.

The commission unanimously voted to ratify a decision by Missouri State Fair Director Mark Wolfe to ban the rodeo clown who wore the mask. The clown was not identified.

Albert S. Watkins, attorney for Mark Ficken, the rodeo announcer at the Missouri State Fair, said the clown went off script and was the one who made the controversial comments about the president.

A witness who provided NewsChannel 5 with video and pictures of the clown claimed the announcer “whipped the audience into a lather” by repeatedly asking attendees if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

SNIP:
National Crisis Averted: Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned For Life By Missouri State Fair…

Update to this story.

SEDALIA, Mo. (KSDK) - The rodeo clown who donned an Obama mask during a show at the Missouri State Fair over the weekend has been permanently banned from performer there ever again.

In a statement released to the media Monday afternoon, the commission apologized again for the rodeo clown’s actions and said they were inappropriate and not keeping with the fair’s standards.

The commission unanimously voted to ratify a decision by Missouri State Fair Director Mark Wolfe to ban the rodeo clown who wore the mask. The clown was not identified.

Albert S. Watkins, attorney for Mark Ficken, the rodeo announcer at the Missouri State Fair, said the clown went off script and was the one who made the controversial comments about the president.

A witness who provided NewsChannel 5 with video and pictures of the clown claimed the announcer “whipped the audience into a lather” by repeatedly asking attendees if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”

Pathetic is right. Every president has been parodied in some fashion. But this asshole gets a pass.

SNIP:

Update to this story.

Welcome to Obama the Great Land. Unfreaking real.

Just wow.

Rodeos are for assholes.

Bull riding is a very popular sport and the people who go to rodeos are the salt of the earth. Great people. You don't like rodeos because it reminds you of what you're not. Someone with enough backbone to get on a 2000 lb plus Bull and ride him out. That is cowboy tough, darlin', not Mr. Clean with an earring in his ear cleaning toilet bowls.

Now if you ever grow a backbone - just come on down to my ranch and I'll put you on mine. He'll give you the ride of your life.

-Jeri

Can we get the name/names of the commissioner and the board of directors who fired the rodeo clown?

I think we should know who they are.

SNIP:

Update to this story.

Great. :thup:

SNIP:

Update to this story.

I never thought you could sink this low. Color me surprised truly.

Rodeos are for assholes.

You're projecting, sugar pop.

SNIP:

Update to this story.

I never thought you could sink this low. Color me surprised truly.

Sarah is black. Zerobama is her MAN!

Forum List

Back