Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

well this should make you all happy..
high fives all around...pathetic

SNIP:
National Crisis Averted: Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned For Life By Missouri State Fair…

Update to this story.

I think now is the time for a national conversation on racist rodeo clowns.

SEDALIA, Mo. (KSDK) - The rodeo clown who donned an Obama mask during a show at the Missouri State Fair over the weekend has been permanently banned from performer there ever again.

In a statement released to the media Monday afternoon, the commission apologized again for the rodeo clown’s actions and said they were inappropriate and not keeping with the fair’s standards.

The commission unanimously voted to ratify a decision by Missouri State Fair Director Mark Wolfe to ban the rodeo clown who wore the mask. The clown was not identified.

Albert S. Watkins, attorney for Mark Ficken, the rodeo announcer at the Missouri State Fair, said the clown went off script and was the one who made the controversial comments about the president.

A witness who provided NewsChannel 5 with video and pictures of the clown claimed the announcer “whipped the audience into a lather” by repeatedly asking attendees if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

And we're One Step Closer to the Totalitarian Paradise that Our Dear Leader so desires...

When one is a racist, they see race in everything.

We need to go back to putting Bush's head on a stick, I guess

First Tea Party I went to (at Tom's Farms in Corona) put both Bush and McCain's heads on a stick....

I did clap for that - they also ran a Schwarzenegger doll through a giant paper shredder..

Good times..

Can this man be legally fired?

Dunno, but the IRS is auditing him and the NSA has a drone circling his house....

You got it bang on the money. I'm going to owe you rep. I'm getting the "you must spread it around" thingy again.

What I want though is the list of the people on the board that fired that rodeo clown. I want all their names.

I want to put all their names out there. Let's go big. I have no problem doing this shit. I've had it with idiots who cave like this.

It was a joke and look what the knee jerk morons did.

Probably. Right to work states also mean an employee serves at the pleasure of his/her employer. I doubt rodeo clowns have a union, so they're on their own.

More than happy to start not only a charity for him. But try to get him other gigs starring as "Obama the Clown".

I say he has a big future ahead of him.

:lol:

Probably. Right to work states also mean an employee serves at the pleasure of his/her employer. I doubt rodeo clowns have a union, so they're on their own.

More than happy to start not only a charity for him. But try to get him other gigs starring as "Obama the Clown".

You go girl.

Get that guy some gigs.

Pretty sure any bar or hall flying the "Stars and Bars" will snap him up.

Pronto!

well this should make you all happy..
high fives all around...pathetic

SNIP:
National Crisis Averted: Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned For Life By Missouri State Fair…

Update to this story.

I think now is the time for a national conversation on racist rodeo clowns.

SEDALIA, Mo. (KSDK) - The rodeo clown who donned an Obama mask during a show at the Missouri State Fair over the weekend has been permanently banned from performer there ever again.

In a statement released to the media Monday afternoon, the commission apologized again for the rodeo clown’s actions and said they were inappropriate and not keeping with the fair’s standards.

The commission unanimously voted to ratify a decision by Missouri State Fair Director Mark Wolfe to ban the rodeo clown who wore the mask. The clown was not identified.

Albert S. Watkins, attorney for Mark Ficken, the rodeo announcer at the Missouri State Fair, said the clown went off script and was the one who made the controversial comments about the president.

A witness who provided NewsChannel 5 with video and pictures of the clown claimed the announcer “whipped the audience into a lather” by repeatedly asking attendees if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Great. :thup:

:clap:

political correctness is killing this country along with the whiny Obama babies..

You go girl.

Get that guy some gigs.

Pronto!

Big boo boo for the President and Sallow and crew get all bent out of shape that someone mocked their President and Messiah.

Man you guys have flushed yourself today.

Now getting the guy gigs, I'm into making some extra money right now.

And there are a lot of rodeos both sides of the border. I used to get bands gigs for a living; why not?. I'm thinking of tracking the guy down.

political correctness is killing this country along with the whiny Obama babies..

It's not just PC anymore though.

Obama has his goons on the move at every turn. No doubt every board member of the Missouri State Fair thought "oh shit the IRS will audit me if I don't fire the rodeo clown".

State of fear. The land of Obamanation.

It's actually come to pass.

You go girl.

Get that guy some gigs.

Pronto!

The bar just needs the room to accomodate the bull (shit).

You go girl.

Get that guy some gigs.

Pronto!

Big boo boo for the President and Sallow and crew get all bent out of shape that someone mocked their President and Messiah.

Man you guys have flushed yourself today.

Now getting the guy gigs, I'm into making some extra money right now.

And there are a lot of rodeos both sides of the border. I used to get bands gigs for a living; why not?. I'm thinking of tracking the guy down.

There are tons.

And they make about the same salaries as say Carnies and Carnival folk.

They are worth their weight in Chewin' tabbacy!

It's not just PC anymore though.

Obama has his goons on the move at every turn. No doubt every board member of the Missouri State Fair thought "oh shit the IRS will audit me if I don't fire the rodeo clown".

State of fear. The land of Obamanation.

It's actually come to pass.

Well..if you were talking about Bush..you'd be right.

Charlie Rangel, who foolishly floated the idea of a draft..got audited.

And the NAACP who foolishly criticized Bush..got audited.

I am sure you can name a political audit during the Obama administration.

Go -

What's the difference between this situation and those who mock Mohammed?

The clown gets to live. America. What has happened to you?

Don't be so sure - the NBPP is on the case...

Shallow and the boys might put an end to this clown, burn a Crescent moon of his lawn and string him up...

That's more what you are into.

Except you use a cross.

Forum List

Back