Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

You guys are cheering on someone getting fired for just mocking Obama.

Truly you fellow Hannity hamsters have hit a new low. You really have.

"A rodeo stunt at the Missouri State Fair has come under criticism after a clown donned a Barack Obama mask and stuck a broom up his backside."

Rodeo clown, announcers mock Obama at Missouri State Fair | WTKR.com

Can you read that and not lol? :lol:

Poor guy.

He broke the 11th commandment...Thou Shall NOT Mock the Liberal Messiah...

090425obamathetruth.jpg

Last edited:
tip of the day

the rodeo clown dressed as obama

is a dummy

literally a dummy

propped up by a broom

--LOL

Oh I hope that's true. But I've just pulled up an NBC report on the "clown" I can't even believe I am typing this :lol: being banned from being a clown at rodeos.

tip of the day

the rodeo clown dressed as obama

is a dummy

literally a dummy

propped up by a broom

--LOL

Oh I hope that's true. But I've just pulled up an NBC report on the "clown" I can't even believe I am typing this :lol: being banned from being a clown at rodeos.

it is true it is a rodeo prop

and there was no mumbling with his lips

the other hands adjusted the dummies collar and jacket

here is another view

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIM4nxvepGI]Rodeo clown's Obama stunt at Missouri State Fair (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

more will become available

best part the guy announcing is Mark Ficken his hobby is rodeo association president

his professional life ??????

he is the superintendent of Booneville public schools

whats up with that

--LOL

i smell a rat

Last edited:
Yes its racist and yes is typical of a backward place like Missouri

BUT

Let's get a little perspective here.

Every single prez has been made fun of and had caricatures made of him by his enemies. Are any of you old enough to remember Vaughn Meader's parodies of JFK? Look it up.

While you're at it, look up political satire and op/ed cartooning going all the way back to our first president.

If you want to do harm to these asshole racists, ignore them. And, really, that's all they're worth.

A bull running down someone impersonating a bullshitter there is a certain irony in that.

Yes its racist and yes is typical of a backward place like Missouri

BUT

Let's get a little perspective here.

Every single prez has been made fun of and had caricatures made of him by his enemies. Are any of you old enough to remember Vaughn Meader's parodies of JFK? Look it up.

While you're at it, look up political satire and op/ed cartooning going all the way back to our first president.

If you want to do harm to these asshole racists, ignore them. And, really, that's all they're worth.

yeah you're doing a fine job of ignoring them...your hateful thread about the tee potters was IGNORING them.....we try and ignore you all time..:lol:

It is always a bad sign when commercial culture starts to exploit the political environment. That is what killed television news, and gave us Fox and MSN. I've seen it before, when the extreme left leaning movie, "Easy Rider" came out around 1970. The Right wing folks walked out of the theaters in droves, and the left wing folks actually left the movie in shock and tears when the movie ended with some redneck shooting Peter Fonda with a shotgun at the end of the movie.

It did not help the political climate of the day, which was sumerized as hippies vs. hardhats.

What a stupid post.

I agree, Boedicca, and have often wondered why you bother to post them.

The important thing to remember here is that a red neck asshole got his ass kicked by a bull.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're just showing your complete ignorance of rodeo clowns and rodeos in general, bub.

It takes a very skillful cowboy to be a rodeo clown - the trick is to be chased and not caught, which is what happened in this circumstance.

Rodeos are for assholes.

I guess that makes Jewel a HUGE asshole being she married one of the top bull riders in the country.. They must be rednecks too.. You dumb libruls step in it every time..

Well, folks, I have been at work all day, and I see that this thread has turned into just another Right wing circle jerk, where they find that, with the right bait, they can troll way past their legal limit. There is no purpose to the last 28 pages other than to toss out insults of the worst kind to liberals. There is no intellengent discussion, just grade school taunts and juvienile name calling. Everything past page 2 is pretty much infantile rants and razzing. I'm surprised that nobody has said, "neiner, neiner, neiner!" yet. I'm off to find some intelligent conversation.

Forum List

Back