Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

And Republicans say I'm the racist.

stuck on a broom that descended from his backside.

"The state fair is funded by taxpayer dollars, and is supposed to be a place where we can all bring our families and celebrate the state that we love," she said. "But the young Missourians who witnessed this stunt learned exactly the wrong lesson about political discourse, that somehow it's ever acceptable to, in a public event, disrespect, taunt, and joke about harming the president of our great nation."

Rodeo clown mocks Obama at Missouri State Fair - CNN.com

Republicans teaching their children how to treat "black men". You gotta love it. They are who they are.

Right, it's only appropriate when a Republican is mocked in public...

Got it.

The indestructible 2008 race card...no matter how many times it's played, it never wears out...

r-acecardobam.jpg

It's not right for any President to be mocked in that way, especially when it isn't a political event.

I disagree

-Geaux

Has anyone contacted the AG yet to see if the rodeo clown or the bull violated Obama's civil rights?

Come on. Let's really max this. Take it to the limit!!!!

:lol:

No one's civil right have been violated, and if this were a privately funded rodeo, there would be nothing to say about it other than it is crass and childish. BUT, this was not a private rodeo. A State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars. It is a violation of taxpayer's hard earned dollars being used to for partisan hackery that shows utter contempt for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America and our nation. It is as UN patriotic as it gets.

Has anyone contacted the AG yet to see if the rodeo clown or the bull violated Obama's civil rights?

No one's civil right have been violated, and if this were a privately funded rodeo, there would be nothing to say about it other than it is crass and childish. BUT, this was not a private rodeo. A State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars. It is a violation of taxpayer's hard earned dollars being used to for partisan hackery that shows utter contempt for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America and our nation. It is as UN patriotic as it gets.

So let me get this straight: freedom of expression and First Amendment rights are not allowed at taxpayer funded events?

Thanks for clearing up the state of Obama's Amerikka.

BTW...I bet there is an admission charge to the fair....

Last edited:

has Obama ever did anything on our dime we can disagree with?

Liberals might whine about the clown but what they cannot change are the cheers of the crowd.

So let me get this straight: freedom of expression and First Amendment rights are bit allowed at taxpayer funded events?

Sure, you right wing scum have the right to desecrate our nation. It is who and what you scum really are. But at a State Fair it is an insult to the taxpayers, many of whom support and respect our President and the office. You right wing scum always TALK about protecting taxpayers, but only when it serves your agenda.

So let me get this straight: freedom of expression and First Amendment rights are bit allowed at taxpayer funded events?

Sure, you right wing scum have the right to desecrate our nation. It is who and what you scum really are. But at a State Fair it is an insult to the taxpayers, many of whom support and respect our President and the office. You right wing scum always TALK about protecting taxpayers, but only when it serves your agenda.

Oh.I.See

Now that Obama is President, we're no longer allowed to Speak Truth To Power.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:fu::up::fu:

Oh GAWD!!!

Far lefties ..... such faggots........they jump off a 100 foot fucking cliff if somebody is offended.

Last edited:
And Republicans say I'm the racist.

stuck on a broom that descended from his backside.

"The state fair is funded by taxpayer dollars, and is supposed to be a place where we can all bring our families and celebrate the state that we love," she said. "But the young Missourians who witnessed this stunt learned exactly the wrong lesson about political discourse, that somehow it's ever acceptable to, in a public event, disrespect, taunt, and joke about harming the president of our great nation."

Rodeo clown mocks Obama at Missouri State Fair - CNN.com

Republicans teaching their children how to treat "black men". You gotta love it. They are who they are.

Right, it's only appropriate when a Republican is mocked in public...

Got it.

The indestructible 2008 race card...no matter how many times it's played, it never wears out...

r-acecardobam.jpg

It's not right for any President to be mocked in that way, especially when it isn't a political event.

[youtube]zeVPUaxah6A[/youtube]​

Oh.I.See

And just HOW is what this moron did speaking truth to power? What he did was un-patriotic and crass.

Oh.I.See

And just HOW is what this moron did speaking truth to power? What he did was un-patriotic and crass.

Show me law that backs up your assertion.

Forum List

Back