Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I mean why is it that the Leader That Leads from Behind....from the buttocks so to speak ...why is it that some think he is Untouchable???

He Is NOT.

not by a long shot.... even bulls can recognize the likes of him...and they hate him too bless their innocent souls .:mad:

It has nothing to do with being untouchable. This was a non political family event... Not the place for it.
You are obviously too stupid to realize that.

Who made it a non political family event? Come on now. Who made that rule?

What rodeo comedy rules are there luissa? Who makes the rodeo comedy rules that I never knew existed?

Non political family event.....

Anyone remember how Code Pink tormented the children of service men going to the White House?

Any fucking pardon my french liberal remember that one?

These rednecks have some strange sense of humor. This reminds me of when Palin put targets on Gabby Giffords territory and then she got shot by one of their extreme and obsessed fans.

They're so funny, aren't they? :cuckoo:

What do you expect from a bunch of losers. They can't win elections, their candidates are "real clowns" and their party is in disarray. The only thing that cheers them up is making fun of Obama, while they dig their grave deeper. Yahoo!

Missouri bans rodeo clown doing Obama bull stunt from performing at further state fair events. And this was a bi-partison agreement between both democratic and republican leaders that this was in bad taste, and unworthy of Missouri:

Missouri bans rodeo clown who wore Obama mask from state fairs

So, it seems that only the outlyer right wing nuts think that this was a good idea.

OoooKay!

Last edited:
Missouri bans rodeo clown doing Obama bull stunt from performing at further state fair events.And this was a bi-partison agreement between both democrat and republican leaders that this was in bad taste, and unworthy of Missouri:

So, it seems that only the outlyer right wing nuts think that this was a good idea.

OoooKay!

Whats the difference between democrats and radical islamists now. Nothing.

:lol:

Next up political cartoons.

I know. Lets sanction the Danes. Give er libs.

Missouri bans rodeo clown doing Obama bull stunt from performing at further state fair events. And this was a bi-partison agreement between both democratic and republican leaders that this was in bad taste, and unworthy of Missouri:

OoooKay!

YAY!

You got a rodeo clown fired. OMG. You didn't get him beheaded. Isn't that the next step for you?

BEHEAD THE RODEO CLOWN PLEASE THE MASTER

OoooKay!

What business do representatives have with rodeo clowns?

Are they going to do the same for everyone that puts on a Nixon or Reagan mask?

I guess freedom of expression, especially that of policital expression, is going the way of the Dodo bird.

Non political family event.....

Anyone remember how Code Pink tormented the children of service men going to the White House?

Any fucking pardon my french liberal remember that one?

And that was horrible.
Do you want to act like them?

I mean why is it that the Leader That Leads from Behind....from the buttocks so to speak ...why is it that some think he is Untouchable???

He Is NOT.

not by a long shot.... even bulls can recognize the likes of him...and they hate him too bless their innocent souls .:mad:

It has nothing to do with being untouchable. This was a non political family event... Not the place for it.
You are obviously too stupid to realize that.

Who made it a non political family event? Come on now. Who made that rule?

What rodeo comedy rules are there luissa? Who makes the rodeo comedy rules that I never knew existed?

When it was funded by the county.

The 'I know you are but what am I' reply...Grown ups believe what this clown did was wrong. But the immature turds like you think it is cool.

omg what part of Its a fucking clown don't you get?

I cant believe what you just posted.

What this clown did was wrong

Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Are you aware that clown are REAL people? Do you know that cartoon characters are not real?

People from BOTH sides agree it was wrong.

Clown banned from Missouri State Fair amid outrage over Obama act

The Missouri State Fair imposed a lifetime ban on the rodeo clown whose depiction of Obama getting charged by a bull was widely criticized by Democratic and Republican officials alike.

The rodeo clown won't be allowed to participate or perform at the fair again. Fair officials say they're also reviewing whether to take any action against the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, the contractor responsible for Saturday's event.

“The performance by one of the rodeo clowns at Saturday’s event was inappropriate and disrespectful, and does not reflect the opinions or standards of the Missouri State Fair,” the statement read. “We strive to be a family friendly event and regret that Saturday’s rodeo badly missed that mark.”

Condemnation came from both sides of the aisle.

Republican Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder weighed in in a series of Twitter posts. Kinder said he loved the fair and planned to attend but said the clown’s performance reflected poorly on the state.

“I condemn the actions disrespectful to (the president of the United States) the other night. We are better than this.”

The event organizer, the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, apologized on its website, calling the act “inappropriate.”

Read more here: Clown banned from Missouri State Fair amid outrage over Obama act - KansasCity.com

I'll make fun of the president all day long...

I'll do so to confirm that I have a thing called freedom. ;)

The 'I know you are but what am I' reply...Grown ups believe what this clown did was wrong. But the immature turds like you think it is cool.

Are you aware that clown are REAL people? Do you know that cartoon characters are not real?

The Missouri State Fair imposed a lifetime ban on the rodeo clown whose depiction of Obama getting charged by a bull was widely criticized by Democratic and Republican officials alike.

The rodeo clown won't be allowed to participate or perform at the fair again. Fair officials say they're also reviewing whether to take any action against the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, the contractor responsible for Saturday's event.

“The performance by one of the rodeo clowns at Saturday’s event was inappropriate and disrespectful, and does not reflect the opinions or standards of the Missouri State Fair,” the statement read. “We strive to be a family friendly event and regret that Saturday’s rodeo badly missed that mark.”

Republican Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder weighed in in a series of Twitter posts. Kinder said he loved the fair and planned to attend but said the clown’s performance reflected poorly on the state.

“I condemn the actions disrespectful to (the president of the United States) the other night. We are better than this.”

The event organizer, the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, apologized on its website, calling the act “inappropriate.”

Read more here: Clown banned from Missouri State Fair amid outrage over Obama act - KansasCity.com

lefties will fall for anything

the "clown" was a dummy a prop

--LOL

And just HOW is what this moron did speaking truth to power? What he did was un-patriotic and crass.

Grown ups believe what this clown did was wrong

the clown was an inanimate object

mark ficken superintendent of bonnerville public schools was the one doing all the talking

lefties will fall for anything

the "clown" was a dummy a prop

--LOL

Holy shit...the 'clown' is a grown man in a costume. What next from you right wing pea brains? Professional wrestling is real??

Has anyone contacted the AG yet to see if the rodeo clown or the bull violated Obama's civil rights?

Come on. Let's really max this. Take it to the limit!!!!

No one's civil right have been violated, and if this were a privately funded rodeo, there would be nothing to say about it other than it is crass and childish. BUT, this was not a private rodeo. A State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars. It is a violation of taxpayer's hard earned dollars being used to for partisan hackery that shows utter contempt for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America and our nation. It is as UN patriotic as it gets.

Show me law that backs up your assertion.

now that is funny

it surely was not the "law" when bush was in office

and the "fake" clown was bush

Forum List

Back