Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

1651555595160.png

1651555480746.png

It might well mobilize all voters not just liberal voters. All liberals have to do is pass a state law legalizing abortion. Overturning Roe will not make abortion illegal.

View attachment 639671

Amen! That's why I think SCOTUS may have intentionally leaked their draft opinion as a trial balloon. I firmly believe this is good news for Democrats.

You're deluding yourself.

And forgetting the women who already have children who are struggling to support them with this atrocious economy.

I can keep this up all night.

You're deluding yourself.

And forgetting the women who already have children who are struggling to support them with this atrocious economy.

I can keep this up all night.
As if men aren't struggling in this atrocious economy. Liberals are acting like there are never any women in pro life marches and protests. The Supreme Court must be independent.

As if men aren't struggling in this atrocious economy. Liberals are acting like there are never any women in pro life marches and protests. The Supreme Court must be independent.
That's true. Very true. Many fathers suffer because they watch as their children are aborted on a whim, on top of their economic struggles.

Last edited:
Can't wait to watch heads explode (and not babies) if this comes to fruition.

Why do republicans play the abortion games and right before elections that they should be winning a bunch of seats. This is a stupid political move----you wanna make a bunch of women remember why they hate republicans right before an election---going after abortion is the way to do it.

Welp a few hours in and the Dems are already showing their a$$es. This is what they will do; they can't help themselves. The protests, the hyperbole will be so off-putting to mainstream Americans--in the name of ABORTION--that the Dems will end up losing it all anyway.

Mark my words and this post.

Forum List

Back