Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I have brown eyes. If some religion holds that brown eyed individuals aren’t really people, should their definition determine whether I can be simply killed at any time?

I have brown eyes. If some religion holds that brown eyed individuals aren’t really people, should their definition determine whether I can be simply killed at any time?

No major religion or individual personal belief system can harm any other person who has met a live birth requirement, and is therefore protected from all kinds of harm, including protected from being killed for no reason aside from self defense. That would include the absurd idea that there is anyone who wants to kill you for having brown eyes. You are a paranoid, weak minded, MAGA, saving baby fetus cult, loser for asking such an absurd question.

bckvgn.23.07.05 #9,521
nf.23.07.05 #9,522

Many in the Jewish community believe
That the sanctity of life begins at first breath.
Why should anyone care about that retarded magical thinking when crafting law?

Not all Jews are that stupid, thankfully.

When your dumb beliefs don’t hurt others and / or you never put them into practice, just keep them to yourselves, you are welcome to believe whatever dumb thing you want.

When you use your moronic counterfactual “beliefs” to conduct a campaign of violence against innocent human beings, get the fuck out of here, go to jail, go directly to jail, and die there.

If I was a religious Aztec, could I just go attack whoever I want from other tribes and cut out their beating heart on my ziggurat?

If worshipped the Aesir, could I similarly raid the coast, rape and pillage, and carve the blood eagle in honor of the All-Father?

Fucking of course not.

Rhetorical question, but it needed to be answered anyway, because you, NFBW are just. That. Stupid.

1/3 of Republicans are pro-choice. if you truly believe what you say, rebuke and shame and kick the pro-choice Republicans out of your Maga, saving baby fetus movement. Stop blaming it all on Democrats or better yet if you think abortion is a sin, don’t get an abortion leave everybody else alone
As is most polling, the saint is in the details. 23% are okay with it within the first trimester. 10% in the first 6 months. However, once again, it's how the question is asked. What I'd like to know is for those who are okay with it during the first trimester, is that only under the circumstances of rape, incest or the life of the mother? I'm guessing most, if not all are only for the first trimester if the pregnancy happened because of rape, incest or the life of the mother is in question.

No major religion or individual personal belief system can harm any other person who has met a live birth requirement, and is therefore protected from all kinds of harm, including protected from being killed for no reason aside from self defense. That would include the absurd idea that there is anyone who wants to kill you for having brown eyes. You are a paranoid, weak minded, MAGA, saving baby fetus cult, loser for asking such an absurd question.

bckvgn.23.07.05 #9,521
nf.23.07.05 #9,522
Shithead ^ says what?

Notedktfbyreality.23.07.05 #9,522.less

I'm guessing most, if not all are only for the first trimester if the pregnancy happened because of rape, incest or the life of the mother is in question.
You are guessing wrong and you are wrong.

A poll conducted in late March and early April by the Pew Research Center found that people in areas of the country where abortion is restricted or illegal are likelier than they were four years ago to say that abortion should be easier, not harder, to obtain.​
The same survey found that 62 percent of Americans — including 39 percent of Republicans — think states are making it too hard, rather than too easy, to get an abortion.​

6A0D6AE1-BE1C-4B88-9DD0-105E32D25A6A.jpeg
88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy. that would be just about every abortion by choice by far.

cgrbr.23.07.05 #9,527
nf.23.07.05 #9,532

Last edited:
You are guessing wrong and you are wrong.

A poll conducted in late March and early April by the Pew Research Center found that people in areas of the country where abortion is restricted or illegal are likelier than they were four years ago to say that abortion should be easier, not harder, to obtain.​
The same survey found that 62 percent of Americans — including 39 percent of Republicans — think states are making it too hard, rather than too easy, to get an abortion.​

88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy. that would be just about every abortion by choice by far.

cgrbr.23.07.05 #9,527
nf.23.07.05 #9,532
Again, it’s not taking into consideration if most republicans polled were thinking about why the woman got pregnant and her reason for the abortion. I’m positive that if there were reasons like selfishness that there would be far less.

Again, it’s not taking into consideration if most republicans polled were thinking about why the woman got pregnant and her reason for the abortion. I’m positive that if there were reasons like selfishness that there would be far less.
No, nearly half of Republicans believe exactly what I believe regarding abortion. RvW should not have been overturned. RvW made abortion legal for any reason for up to 24 weeks after conception.

Any reason includes the Republican virtue of selfishness. That is probably why.

cgrbr.23.07.05 #9,533
nf.23.07.06

No, nearly half of Republicans believe exactly what I believe regarding abortion. RvW should not have been overturned. RvW made abortion legal for any reason for up to 24 weeks after conception.

Any reason includes the Republican virtue of selfishness. That is probably why.

cgrbr.23.07.05 #9,533
nf.23.07.06
No you don’t. There were no questions including the reasons I laid out. The problem with leftist polling is the questions don’t tell the real rest of the story. That’s where logical reasoners like me come in.

There were no questions including the reasons I laid out
How do you answer this question?

Do you believe abortion should be generally legal in the first trimester or the first three months or the first 13 weeks? Do women have the right to access the abortion procedure. Do women have the right to chi use to have an abortion in the first three months?

My answer is yes. Yes yes! What is your answer?

Kansas held a reality check on the 23 years of polling that I presented you. knss22y8m4d Excerpted from:

What Kansas Abortion Vote Means for Democrats, Republicans in the Midterms (newsweek.com) … In the first electoral test since the Supreme Court overturned the 1973 ruling giving women a federal right to an abortion in June, more than 59 percent of people in Kansas backed upholding the state's constitutional right for women to access the procedure. … In May, electoral analysis firm Split Ticket said banning abortion "is extremely unpopular among voters" and that “Republicans have far more pro-choice voters than Democrats have pro-life ones." .///// Republicans far outnumbered Democrats in the Kansas primary and 59% of all those Kansas voters voted against amending Kansas's laws which currently uphold a woman's' right to seek an abortion, This indicates Even in the reddest of states, Democrats would be foolish not to make “a woman's right to choose" to be among their major election issues. Respectfully, Supposn​

When you believe a woman has the right to choose you don’t have to say you want exceptions for rape and incest. Those exceptions only come with the answer NO! WOMEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO KILL A FETUS in the first trimester.

cgrbr.23.07.06 #9,535
nf.23.07.06 #9,536

Last edited:
How do you answer this question?

Do you believe abortion should be generally legal in the first trimester or the first three months or the first 13 weeks? Do women have the right to access the abortion procedure. Do women have the right to chi use to have an abortion in the first three months?

My answer is yes. Yes yes! What is your answer?

Kansas held a reality check on the 23 years of polling that I presented you. knss22y8m4d Excerpted from:

What Kansas Abortion Vote Means for Democrats, Republicans in the Midterms (newsweek.com) … In the first electoral test since the Supreme Court overturned the 1973 ruling giving women a federal right to an abortion in June, more than 59 percent of people in Kansas backed upholding the state's constitutional right for women to access the procedure. … In May, electoral analysis firm Split Ticket said banning abortion "is extremely unpopular among voters" and that “Republicans have far more pro-choice voters than Democrats have pro-life ones." .///// Republicans far outnumbered Democrats in the Kansas primary and 59% of all those Kansas voters voted against amending Kansas's laws which currently uphold a woman's' right to seek an abortion, This indicates Even in the reddest of states, Democrats would be foolish not to make “a woman's right to choose" to be among their major election issues. Respectfully, Supposn​

When you believe a woman has the right to choose you don’t have to say you want exceptions for rape and incest. Those exceptions only come with the answer NO! WOMEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO KILL A FETUS in the first trimester.

cgrbr.23.07.06 #9,535
nf.23.07.06 #9,536
If the physical life of the woman is in danger, abort. If not, if the pregnancy is from rape, incest in the first trimester abort is an option. I’m positive that’s what the Republican polled meant. But the question doesn’t ask that, does it?!
The blood thirsty way you wrote the last sentence says it all. A wicked and adulterous generation.

MAGA Americans suckling at the disinfo bottle.

You are so completely full of shit.

According to Gallop …..
…… forty seven percent of Republicans believe abortion should generally be legal during the first trimester.

I agree with forty seven percent of Republicans who believe abortion should generally be legal during the first trimester.

It is not disinformation that 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

On what basis CarsomyrPlusSix do you complain about the reality that half of Republicans agree with me that abortion should be legal during the first trimester.

They agree with me that its not murder to kill almost 88 percent of all abortions, They
agree a not viable fetus can be killed when an abortion is performed during the first twelve weeks.

myrpls.23.07.06 #9,537
nf.23.07.06 #9,539

Last edited:
I’m positive that’s what the Republican polled meant. But the question doesn’t ask that, does it?!

I told you that if the answer is “yes”
to the question; “do you believe abortion should be legal”, there is no need to ask also if any exceptions are on the books.

If one thinks abortion should be legal it does not make sense that a respondent would want cases of rape and incest to be illegal.

How do you explain what happened in Kansas? The majority of Republicans voted with Democrats to keep the Kansas Constitution guaranteeing the right to have an abortion through 24 weeks in a special state wide referendum after Dobbs.

cgrbr.23.07.06 #9,538
nf.23.07.06 #9,540

Forum List

Back