Roe v wade isn't going anywhere

Both parties are guilty of trying to apply unconstitutional filters to the nomination process for SCOTUS. Just because something is precedent does not mean it is constitutional.
Prior to the civil rights movement SCOTUS upheld segregation....something that was never constitutional.

Which the Roe nuts conveniently ignore. Wasn't overturning Plessey in violation of Stare Decisis?

But welfare is a great Democrat program, much easier than working, free healthcare, so many benefits, so great democrats can brag about welfare
I don`t know how we`re ever going to get the red states productive. Were they ever?

And the decision will be right back where it always belonged..
With the voters.
If the state politicians allow a vote. I don't see states like Texas offering a referendum on that any time soon.

It’s doubtful they’ll eliminate all abortions…..they might be made very restrictive, though.

Sorry that you’re not getting what you want, but it is a states’ rights issue. People who live in a state where they don’t like the laws can either move or vote for different elected officials who will reflect their preferences.

If a majority of people in a specific state don’t want abortion at all - again, unlikely - then that’s what most people there want. Should be a state by state decision.
A majority of the whole country thinks abortion should be allowed, dumb ass.

If the state politicians allow a vote. I don't see states like Texas offering a referendum on that any time soon.
They get a vote in every election. If restrictions are unpopular, politicians running to lift them will get elected.

The protesting dumbasses have no idea that it only means this—

15 year olds having babies is a really bad idea. Mom and child can look forward to 50 years of welfare.
Females should keep their legs closed to sex unless they are on a birth control method. If they make the choice to have sex and become pregnant, they need to be prepared to carry the innocent baby to term and hand it over to someone who wants to adopt a child and bring it into a home of love and guidance. The responsibility of becoming pregnant belongs to the female if she made a choice and risks becoming pregnant because she can always have an abortion. She alone should bear the consequences, not the federal government. There are many loving couples or single people who are yearning to have a child. This solution would cut down on unwanted pregnancies.

I don`t know how we`re ever going to get the red states productive. Were they ever?
We? It is not up to you and the Democrats to make anything productive.

Of course, when democrats fuck everything up with job killing taxes, rules, regulations, and laws then it does take conservatives to undo the democrats mess.

Hey, I see you got Google for a brain. You should see what else in your skull you can match with a google result.

A majority of the whole country thinks abortion should be allowed, dumb ass.
But DUMB ASS…..how the majority of the country thinks doesn’t matter. It’s what the majority think in each individual state. That’s what states‘ rights is all about - letting voters decide what they want for their own state.

Forum List

Back