Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

You surprised that a journalist would be doing background meetings with someone in the news?? I'm not.. I'm surprised that Guccifer would talk to the press directly tho..
roger stone? roger stone is ''the press''?

He was writing an article for Breitbart on the Guccifer investigation. I ASSUMED he was on staff there. Am I wrong? Says so in the link.. .

Roger Stone also bragged that he had a backchannel to Julian Assange as well last year. He tweeted that it would be John Podesta's turn the barrel weeks before WikiLeaks released Podesta hacked e-mails.

Last edited:
Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Contact by twitter. Yea, how secretive.

Contact by twitter. Yea, how secretive.

Not anymore...perhaps this is why we have the wiretapping accusations to distract.

The Hill reports that Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone communicated with "Guccifer 2.0" via Twitter. In these messages, Stone predicted the hacking of John Podesta's emails before it happened.
The Hill (March 10, 2017):
"i’m pleased to say that u r great man. please tell me if i can help u anyhow. it would be a great pleasure to me,” Guccifer 2.0 wrote in an Aug. 17 message to Stone.

Stone tweeted on Aug. 21, “Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta’s time in the barrel.” Weeks later, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s hacked emails were leaked to WikiLeaks, leading many to believe Stone was aware in advance of the hack."

How do you talk privately on twitter?

And why are you claiming this hacker is the DNC hacker when we know the FBI hasn't identified who did it?

Roger Stone also said he had a backchannel to WikiLeaks as well. He said that Podesta's hacked e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were actually released.

Last edited:
The Hill reports that Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone communicated with "Guccifer 2.0" via Twitter. In these messages, Stone predicted the hacking of John Podesta's emails before it happened.
"i’m pleased to say that u r great man. please tell me if i can help u anyhow. it would be a great pleasure to me,” Guccifer 2.0 wrote in an Aug. 17 message to Stone.

Stone tweeted on Aug. 21, “Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta’s time in the barrel.” Weeks later, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s hacked emails were leaked to WikiLeaks, leading many to believe Stone was aware in advance of the hack."
Guccifer is Romanian idiot.

Guccifer is Romanian idiot.

:lol:

No, he's not. He can't even speak Romanian, apparently.

So? The Clinton's racked up $2 billion in donations and $150 million in personal wealth speaking to any tyrant regime who would pay them a bribe, the left's hypocrisy is off the scale.

Marcel Lazăr Lehel (born in 1971/1972[1]), known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania. Lehel targeted celebrities, Romanian and U.S. government officials, and other prominent persons.

I wish people wouldn't comment in abject ignorance.

"Guccifer" and "Guccifer 2.0" are not the same person (or people).

What was that you were saying about "abject ignorance"?

Marcel Lazăr Lehel (born in 1971/1972[1]), known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania. Lehel targeted celebrities, Romanian and U.S. government officials, and other prominent persons.

On June 21, 2016, in an interview with Vice "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is Romanian.[30][25] On June 30, 2016 and January 12, 2017, "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is not Russian.

Again, abject ignorance.

On June 21, 2016, in an interview with Vice "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is Romanian.[30][25] On June 30, 2016 and January 12, 2017, "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is not Russian.

Again, abject ignorance.

Because no one has ever lied before, right?

In that same interview with VICE, the author of the article points out that Guccifer had a hard time responding to questions in Romanian, and whose own Romanian was so full of awkward grammar and errors that it was almost certainly translated through Google Translate.

Again, abject ignorance.

Because no one has ever lied before, right?

In that same interview with VICE, the author of the article points out that Guccifer had a hard time responding to questions in Romanian, and whose own Romanian was so full of awkward grammar and errors that it was almost certainly translated through Google Translate.
Ah, so he must be Russian! That's clear!

Stupid, though it was not you that claimed he was Russian. That was the OP who I corrected.

Forum List

Back