Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

A freaking high school kid could have hacked the DNC. What's the point?

Point is.... we have proof and ties to Trumps team with Russia
The leftwing definition of "ties" means having ever spoke to any Russian under any circumstance. According to that definition, Hillary and Obama have far more ties, as do most of the Democrats in the Senate.

Bripat...it is coming out dude..open your eyes.. Here is a video

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker
He was let go from the Trump campaign long ago, so how is it relevant?

Furthermore, from your article:

Stone insisted to The Washington Times that the conversations were "completely innocuous."

“It was so perfunctory, brief and banal I had forgotten it,” Stone told The Times of a private Twitter conversation he had with a hacker known as Guccifer 2.0.

. . . . .

“The content of the exchange is, as you can see completely innocuous and perfunctory,” Stone told The Times.

“Even if [Guccifer 2.0] is/was a Russian asset, my brief Aug. 14 correspondence with him on twitter comes AFTER I wrote about his role in the DNC hacks (Aug 5) and AFTER Wikileaks released the DNC material,” Stone said. “How does one collaborate on a matter after the fact?”

The leftwing definition of "ties" means having ever spoke to any Russian under any circumstance. According to that definition, Hillary and Obama have far more ties, as do most of the Democrats in the Senate.

Below are the Tweets that he put out for the world to see...

In a tweets he posted over the weekend and later deleted, Stone acknowledged having a pre-election “back channel” to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Trump adviser communicated with Russian hackers before election

Calling all of media The Fake News isn't going to work anymore..they are getting cornered..

Roger Stone‏ @RogerJStoneJr
FBI has records of me talking to the Russians ? #BS #They got nothing #fakenews http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/fbi-has-records-of-trump-trickster-roger-stone-communicating-with-russians-behind-dnc-hacks-report/ …

4:13 PM - 9 Mar 2017
314 replies323 retweets725 likes
Your butthurt snowflake fantasies are entertaining.

If these people are doing things to hurt Americans, don't you want the truth out?

Below are the Tweets that he put out for the world to see...

In a tweets he posted over the weekend and later deleted, Stone acknowledged having a pre-election “back channel” to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Trump adviser communicated with Russian hackers before election
Julian Assange is not Russian.

Calling all of media The Fake News isn't going to work anymore..they are getting cornered..

FBI has records of me talking to the Russians ? #BS #They got nothing #fakenews http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/fbi-has-records-of-trump-trickster-roger-stone-communicating-with-russians-behind-dnc-hacks-report/ …

If these people are doing things to hurt Americans, don't you want the truth out?

Which people?

Which people?

Anyone with connections to corrupt..even democrats if they were involved.

Julian Assange is not Russian.

But the folks Roger Stone tweeted with were. And they're the one's who gave Assange much of his information.
He "tweeted" with them? What does that even mean? No one controls who reads their public tweets, moron. If you mean Guccifer, it wasn't known by anyone who Guccifer is, and still no one knows. Your accusations are pure manure.

Which people?

Anyone with connections to corrupt..even democrats if they were involved.

It's all Democrats. They're the ones trying to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy

Top Trump confidante admits to speaking privately with Guccifer 2.0, an alleged Russian cyberspy
Sounds like there's a connection between Trump and the Russian hacking.

Bad Russians!
Reminding voters of the DNC's and Hillary's corruption.
That info should not have been seen by the public.
Bad Russians!
Trump would have lost the election had his team's activities been made public like Hillary's was.

Is Trump's team up to 32 with those communicating with Russians?

Any with a history of exchanging gifts with them...like Pelosi?

Anyone found to have illegally communicated with Russians yet?

No? Didn't think so...

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

Yeah...not so much...the democrats are realizing they have far more to lose...

Blog: It’s official: Dems just had their ‘Oh [censored]! moment on investigating Russian connections to their side

All of a sudden, the Democrats wish they had never opened the door to investigating Russia’s political influence buying. They had been warned by Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone not to go there, that it was a “minefield.” Uranium One, The Podesta Group, and much more. See Taibbi and this, too.

And even James Clapper is saying that there is no evidence of any recruiting of Trump campaign officials by Russians.

So now we watch the Dems extract themselves from this mess they created in their fevered efforts to blame Hillary’s loss to Trump on something evil that could damage Trump so badly as to force him from office. The Hill:

Dems threaten to pull support if Russia probe not 'legitimate'
Some Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee are threatening to pull support from the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election if it is not conducted in a "legitimate" manner.

"I'm not going to be part of a dog-and-pony show that is not a serious effort to do an investigation, because this is really serious,” said Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), according to The New York Times.

“If it’s not a legitimate and comprehensive and in-depth investigation, why would we be party to it?” she added.

“Most of us would agree that there’s no way we’re participating in any form of cover-up or whitewash, so we will walk away if the moment requires,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) while adding that “we’re certainly not there yet.”

Clarice Feldman, as usual, sums it up better than anyone else: “Translation: we are sorry we opened this can of worms and would like for the whole thing to go away.”

Anyone prove 'collusion' between anyone on Trump's team and the Russians?

No? Didn't think so...

Anyone prove the Russians hacked the election', not just some Democrats' embarassing e-mails?

No? Didn't think so...

John and Tony Podesta work for the Russians for crying out loud. They get paid by the state owned bank.

:lol:

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

What we need is the Podesta brothers investigated for getting $$$$$$$$$$ from the Russian owned bank they lobbied for.

Forum List

Back