Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

A freaking high school kid could have hacked the DNC. What's the point?

Yeah right

hack.jpg

No, he's not. He can't even speak Romanian, apparently.
Marcel Lazăr Lehel (born in 1971/1972[1]), known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania. Lehel targeted celebrities, Romanian and U.S. government officials, and other prominent persons.

I wish people wouldn't comment in abject ignorance.

"Guccifer" and "Guccifer 2.0" are not the same person (or people).

What was that you were saying about "abject ignorance"?
On June 21, 2016, in an interview with Vice "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is Romanian.[30][25] On June 30, 2016 and January 12, 2017, "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is not Russian.

Again, abject ignorance.

:lol:

Because no one has ever lied before, right?

In that same interview with VICE, the author of the article points out that Guccifer had a hard time responding to questions in Romanian, and whose own Romanian was so full of awkward grammar and errors that it was almost certainly translated through Google Translate.
Ah, so he must be Russian! That's clear!

Stupid, though it was not you that claimed he was Russian. That was the OP who I corrected before you brought your ignorance into it.

It's truly amazing how you've managed to delude yourself into thinking you've "won" this exchange. I do love the internet.

The documents supposedly leaked by "Guccifer 2.0" had encoded Russian-language metadata. There's a lot more evidence that he's from Russia than there is for him being Romanian.

Marcel Lazăr Lehel (born in 1971/1972[1]), known as Guccifer, is a Romanian hacker responsible for a number of high-level computer security breaches in the U.S. and Romania. Lehel targeted celebrities, Romanian and U.S. government officials, and other prominent persons.

I wish people wouldn't comment in abject ignorance.

On June 21, 2016, in an interview with Vice "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is Romanian.[30][25] On June 30, 2016 and January 12, 2017, "Guccifer 2.0" stated that he is not Russian.

Again, abject ignorance.

In that same interview with VICE, the author of the article points out that Guccifer had a hard time responding to questions in Romanian, and whose own Romanian was so full of awkward grammar and errors that it was almost certainly translated through Google Translate.

Stupid, though it was not you that claimed he was Russian. That was the OP who I corrected before you brought your ignorance into it.

It's truly amazing how you've managed to delude yourself into thinking you've "won" this exchange. I do love the internet.

The documents supposedly leaked by "Guccifer 2.0" had encoded Russian-language metadata. There's a lot more evidence that he's from Russia than there is for him being Romanian.
You've likely not ventured out of an inner city, but had you, you would know Russian is a common language through a wide swath of the world stretching from Prague to the Bering Straights

Again, abject ignorance.

You've likely not ventured out of an inner city, but had you, you would know Russian is a common language through a wide swath of the world stretching from Prague to the Bering Straights

You're right, it's a common language, spoken all over the world.

But do you know what all of those Russian-speakers, from Prague to the Bering Straight, have in common?

They're all Russian.

Again, abject ignorance.

But do you know what all of those Russian-speakers, from Prague to the Bering Straight, have in common?

They're all Russian.
You really, I mean really, need to get out more. I don't blame you personally, but that's absolute bullshit. They are Czechs, Romanians, Poles, Latts, Hungarians, Moldovians, Ukrainians, Croats, Serbs, Estonians, Tartars, Armenians, Azeris and I could go on but can't be bothered.

It is a language spoken by millions upon millions who are not Russians.

It's a bit like saying English is only spoken by the English.

They're all Russian.
You really, I mean really, need to get out more. I don't blame you personally, but that's absolute bullshit. They are Czechs, Romanians, Poles, Latts, Hungarians, Moldovians, Ukrainians, Croats, Serbs, Estonians, Tartars, Armenians, Azeris and I could go on but can't be bothered.

Czechs speak Czech. Romanians speak Romanian. Poles speak Polish. Latts don't exist (did you mean Lapps? They speak various Sami languages), Hungarians speak Hungarian. Moldovans (there's no "i") speak Moldovan, which is a dialect of Romanian. Ukrainians speak Ukrainian, which mostly is a dialect of Russian. Croats speak Croatian, Serbs speak Serbian, Estonians speak Estonian. Tatars (tartar is what grows on teeth) speak Turkic languages, Armenians speak Armenian, Azerbaijanis speak Azerbaijani.

Identity doesn't work the same way as it does here in Europe. It's about nations, not states.

If your father was Russian, then you're a Russian - even if you live in Hungary.

They're all Russian.

Czechs speak Czech. Romanians speak Romanian. Poles speak Polish. Latts don't exist (did you mean Lapps? They speak various Sami languages), Hungarians speak Hungarian. Moldovans (there's no "i") speak Moldovan, which is a dialect of Romanian. Ukrainians speak Ukrainian, which mostly is a dialect of Russian. Croats speak Croatian, Serbs speak Serbian, Estonians speak Estonian. Tatars (tartar is what grows on teeth) speak Turkic languages, Armenians speak Armenian, Azerbaijanis speak Azerbaijani.

Identity doesn't work the same way as it does here in Europe. It's about nations, not states.

If your father was Russian, then you're a Russian - even if you live in Hungary.
You're decidedly vacuous. There is a common language in this part of the world which is slowly beingg replaced in many areas by English. Don't pretend to lecture me on what people speak in the part of the world in which I've lived part of the world. for 40+ years.

If you can't step it up, then let's let it go. I don't have time for nonsense and you are out of your league (and yet I post on this site, go figure).

Indeed. And remember, Podesta's password was "password".

And then there was the inane email from someone at the DNC informing a bunch of people that the system had been hacked, and giving them THE new password to use (apparently, these bright lights all shared the same password).

They're all Russian.

And Progressives speak Newspeak.

They're all Russian.

You're decidedly vacuous. Don't pretend to lecture me on what people speak in the part of the world in which I've lived part of the world. for 40+ years.

If you can't step it up, then let's let it go. I don't have time for nonsense and you are out of your league (and yet I post on this site, go figure).

If you've actually lived in Central or Eastern Europe, then you know that I'm correct, which is probably why you seem incapable of actually responding to my point.

If you saw a man in a bar in Tallinn speaking Russian, what do you think he'd do to you if you called him Estonian?

They're all Russian.

You're decidedly vacuous. Don't pretend to lecture me on what people speak in the part of the world in which I've lived part of the world. for 40+ years.

If you've actually lived in Central or Eastern Europe, then you know that I'm correct, which is probably why you seem incapable of actually responding to my point.

If you saw a man in a bar in Tallinn speaking Russian, what do you think he'd do to you if you called him Estonian?
In what language would you expect an Estonian to speak to a Lat?

I did not put Prague as my location years ago as a far-sighted preparation for this infantile exchange.

FFS, just stop. I'm out of your league, at least on this topic and I suspect many more.

Point is.... we have proof and ties to Trumps team with Russia
The leftwing definition of "ties" means having ever spoke to any Russian under any circumstance. According to that definition, Hillary and Obama have far more ties, as do most of the Democrats in the Senate.

Last edited:
Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

You surprised that a journalist would be doing background meetings with someone in the news?? I'm not.. I'm surprised that Guccifer would talk to the press directly tho..
roger stone? roger stone is ''the press''?

He was writing an article for Breitbart on the Guccifer investigation. I ASSUMED he was on staff there. Am I wrong? Says so in the link.. .
He is a Republican political operative, proudly known and self named, as "The Prince of Darkness" in political circles for his down and dirty political tricks, beginning with Nixon and watergate when a Young Republican, and a long time advisor of Donald Trump...he was Donald Trump's first campaign manager in this presidential race, replaced by his long time friend and political business partner, Paul Manafort. He was the source for the National Enquirer's story on the five women Ted Cruz allegedly had affairs with and also the source of the Ted Cruz's father killed JFK story that Donald grabbed on to..... I read that Bob Dole fired him from his campaign when he found out Roger Stone planted a mole in the campaign of his opponent and was getting stolen info on the Democrats that way....this was too dirty of a trick for Dole....Stone got the axe.

Point is.... we have proof and ties to Trumps team with Russia
The leftwing definition of "ties" means having ever spoke to any Russian under any circumstance. According to that definition, Hillary and Obama have far more ties, as do most of the Democrats in the Senate.

Bripat...it is coming out dude..open your eyes.. Here is a video

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

You surprised that a journalist would be doing background meetings with someone in the news?? I'm not.. I'm surprised that Guccifer would talk to the press directly tho..
roger stone? roger stone is ''the press''?

He was writing an article for Breitbart on the Guccifer investigation. I ASSUMED he was on staff there. Am I wrong? Says so in the link.. .
He is a Republican political operative, proudly known and self named, as "The Prince of Darkness" in political circles for his down and dirty political tricks, beginning with Nixon and watergate when a Young Republican, and a long time advisor of Donald Trump...he was Donald Trump's first campaign manager in this presidential race, replaced by his long time friend and political business partner, Paul Manafort. He was the source for the National Enquirer's story on the five women Ted Cruz allegedly had affairs with and also the source of the Ted Cruz's father killed JFK story that Donald grabbed on to..... I read that Bob Dole fired him from his campaign when he found out Roger Stone planted a mole in the campaign of his opponent and was getting stolen info on the Democrats that way....this was too dirty of a trick for Dole....Stone got the axe.

I read that Bob Dole fired him from his campaign when he found out Roger Stone planted a mole in the campaign of his opponent and was getting stolen info on the Democrats that way....this was too dirty of a trick for Dole....Stone got the axe.

That is very interesting Care4all, looks like he has a long history of dirty politics..

I am surprised that it is not all over the news, they are more focused on healthcare and Trumps fake Obama wiretapping .. Perhaps the quiet before the storm? What do you think?

Forum List

Back