Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

A 40 month sentence and a $20,000 fine for the crime of using his 1st Amendment right to defend himself in the media. What the hell is going on when the judge issues a gag order last November and it is still in effect after his conviction in February? When you consider the early morning raid with CNN, a tainted jury and a freaking gag order it reminds us of the kind of stuff they used to do in Stalinist Russia.

You can repeat that same conspiracy theory over and over and over and over and over... it isn't changing the fact that despite it being so easy to indict a ham sandwich, the Trump DoJ couldn't get a grand jury to get a single fucking indictment. That is well documented.
Trump has opposition in his own DOJ, and indicting or convicting Democrats in Washington DC is one of the most difficult tasks in the world. The Stone trial jury foreman shows why.

That's your answer? A FUCKING JUDGE told the DoJ to give it up. The DoJ had tried multiple times to get an indictment from a grand jury. The grand jury has nothing to do with the DoJ and Trump.
It was a D.C. Grand Jury, which means it's full of welfare parasites and leftwing government employees.

That's funny, D.C. is full of Trump appointees right now. I'm also not surprised you don't understand how juries work.
Sorry, turd, but only a tiny minority of the employees in federal agencies are Trump appointees. The overwhelming majority are hardcore democrats.

LOL! The first thing parties often do is go in and fire all the people from the prior administration... except maybe intelligence officials. But that is Trump's thing.

And yet there is no investigation. you make such a great point in your warped mind don’t you?! Problem is, here I reality, the facts don’t line up the way you try and paint them. Sorry.
Why would the fake news or the Obama DOJ investigate Obama?
They don’t need to... Trump has pushed Ukraine to investigate. Nothing. Rudy has been working with Ukraine for months under Trumps umbrella. Nothing. Trump stooge Barr is running the DOJ. Nothing. Right winger media has been investigating and all they have is baseless garbage that people like you repeat. It’s all a joke.
What does that have to do with Obama's comment on an open mic?
I was talking about Biden’s video that you all keep calling a crime. Go ahead and impeach Obama over that hot mic if you want... oh wait a minute.... why are you bringing up Obama?!
That's funny, because no one else was talking about that.
Yeah that’s my bad... I got dizzy from all the spin

A 40 month sentence and a $20,000 fine for the crime of using his 1st Amendment right to defend himself in the media. What the hell is going on when the judge issues a gag order last November and it is still in effect after his conviction in February? When you consider the early morning raid with CNN, a tainted jury and a freaking gag order it reminds us of the kind of stuff they used to do in Stalinist Russia.
wow, that’s some messed up stuff. Can’t believe our DOJ would do such things. Do you think we should impeach Barr?

I don’t think he stays a night in jail.
Trump will pardon him and count on his puppets to defend another of his dishonorable decisions.

I would prefer Trump not do anything until after the election.
I'm sure you would it’s a tough thing to defend. But politics aside, do you think Stone should get a get out of jail free card just because he is buddy’s with POTUS?

I think there should have been a mistrial because of a tainted jury.
How was it tainted?
The foreman is a rabid Trump hater.

Forewoman! You misogynistic homophobic transphobic islamophobic racist.

I would prefer Trump not do anything until after the election.
I'm sure you would it’s a tough thing to defend. But politics aside, do you think Stone should get a get out of jail free card just because he is buddy’s with POTUS?

How was it tainted?

Do you still think it should be a mistrial?

I've read that a prosecutor from the Obama administration is the one who decided not to prosecute. McCabe is guilty as sin. He admitted his own guilt. He deserves to be prosecuted far more than Stone every did.
the buck stops with Barr. I know y’all like to blame the deep state obama people for everything but you can’t do so here. Barr is in charge. He can assign whoever he wants to these cases. He knew how important this McCabe narrative was to Trump wingers so you can bet he had his eye on it.

Eventually you all will turn on Barr. He will become part of the deep state. It will be a funny day. And by funny I mean pathetic
meaningless. You're delusional if you believe all the leftwing minions in the DOJ automatically do Barr's bidding.
I didn’t say they did his bidding but he is running the joint. He can manage it... hire and fire... assign and reassign agents however he wants. Your excuses are weak and don’t explain why nothing has legally been done with all this “obvious” evidence out there. The answer is simple. Pathetic you can’t see it by now
You a fool if you think Barr has that kind of power. The DOJ has been thwarting Trump for 3 years. You recall what Schumer said about intelligence agencies.
Haha... ok buddy. Whatever you say!
The leftwing understanding of how our government actually works is a total fairytale.

That's the Dim modus operandi, not the Republican. Do you care about the lies and leaks of classified information by the following people:

Brennan
Clapper
Comey
McCabe
Strozk
Page
Ohr
Yates​

Oh bullshit. Politics these days isn't about doing anything right, it is all about the ones that get caught and their responsive "what-about-ism" reflex.
Did you have a point of some kind? Your hypocrisy couldn't be more obvious.

Hypocrisy about what? You've got nothing but excuses and "what-about-isms" as answers. I was a republican my entire life until 2015. I'm not alone. There are MANY people that have seen just how fucked up the party has become.

Party of law and justice? Nope, not anymore.
Party of ethics and morals? Nope, not anymore.
Party that puts the safety and security of the country over party? Nope... not anymore.

Reagan, Lincoln, and pretty much every past Republican President other than maybe Nixon would be ashamed right now.
Using the term "whataboutism" is just an admission that you're proud to be a hypocrite.

See! The truth hurts you doesn't it? It is EXACTLY the first thing you went to. Your toolbox is empty.
It hurts me that you're proud to be a hypocrite?

the buck stops with Barr. I know y’all like to blame the deep state obama people for everything but you can’t do so here. Barr is in charge. He can assign whoever he wants to these cases. He knew how important this McCabe narrative was to Trump wingers so you can bet he had his eye on it.

Eventually you all will turn on Barr. He will become part of the deep state. It will be a funny day. And by funny I mean pathetic
meaningless. You're delusional if you believe all the leftwing minions in the DOJ automatically do Barr's bidding.
I didn’t say they did his bidding but he is running the joint. He can manage it... hire and fire... assign and reassign agents however he wants. Your excuses are weak and don’t explain why nothing has legally been done with all this “obvious” evidence out there. The answer is simple. Pathetic you can’t see it by now
You a fool if you think Barr has that kind of power. The DOJ has been thwarting Trump for 3 years. You recall what Schumer said about intelligence agencies.
The leftwing understanding of how our government actually works is a total fairytale.
I’m sorry, you’re right. I just did some research and found that the Attorney General of the United States is actually just a picture on the wall. He really doesn’t have the power to do a thing in the DOJ. That’s all run by Obama people. Thanks for showing me the light!

Trump has opposition in his own DOJ, and indicting or convicting Democrats in Washington DC is one of the most difficult tasks in the world. The Stone trial jury foreman shows why.

That's your answer? A FUCKING JUDGE told the DoJ to give it up. The DoJ had tried multiple times to get an indictment from a grand jury. The grand jury has nothing to do with the DoJ and Trump.
It was a D.C. Grand Jury, which means it's full of welfare parasites and leftwing government employees.

That's funny, D.C. is full of Trump appointees right now. I'm also not surprised you don't understand how juries work.
Sorry, turd, but only a tiny minority of the employees in federal agencies are Trump appointees. The overwhelming majority are hardcore democrats.

LOL! The first thing parties often do is go in and fire all the people from the prior administration... except maybe intelligence officials. But that is Trump's thing.
You can only fire political appointees

How was it tainted?

Yes. He should be judged by an impartial jury.

How was it tainted?

how do you get an impartial jury?

How was it tainted?

I wonder if Slade would be OK with Trump being the foreman on a jury in a Hillary trial. That’s basically what we have here.

I’m sorry, you’re right. I just did some research and found that the Attorney General of the United States is actually just a picture on the wall. He really doesn’t have the power to do a thing in the DOJ. That’s all run by Obama people. Thanks for showing me the light!
You're only convincing me that you're a fool. Anyone who believes Barr can fire lifetime government employees at will has an elevator that doesn't go all the way up.

How was it tainted?

Move it outside Washington DC, for one thing.

You're only convincing me that you're a fool. Anyone who believes Barr can fire lifetime government employees at will has an elevator that doesn't go all the way up.
Fire? Of course he can if those people were breaking rules. If not breaking rules then he can absolutely reassign them. Right?

Move it outside Washington DC, for one thing.
So your point is there is no such thing as a legit jury in DC?

Fire? Of course he can if those people were breaking rules. If not breaking rules then he can absolutely reassign them. Right?
Firing a government employee can take years and cost millions of dollars, even if they are breaking the rules. He certain can't fire them purely on a whim.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back