🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Roger Stone’s growing Russia investigation problem — and what it means for Trump

Roger Stone was booted from the Dole campaign when it turned out he was bringing other men home to have sex with his wife. Stone's appearances in gay pride parades goes a long way toward explanation.

Since he's gay, that makes him a pedophile according to the pseudocons.

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg
He doesn't look gay to me.Even if he is gay, what does that have to do with this issue?

Roger Stone was booted from the Dole campaign when it turned out he was bringing other men home to have sex with his wife. Stone's appearances in gay pride parades goes a long way toward explanation.

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg
He doesn't look gay to me.Even if he is gay, what does that have to do with this issue?
When Trump lies to you and disavows himself from Stone, you will know what it has to do with this issue. You will turn on him and call him a lying fag when you are instructed at the appropriate place and time.

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg
"He doesn't look gay to me." :71:

June 2017:

If anyone did collude, the person at the top of my list of suspects is Roger Stone. Then Paul Manafort.

Several lines of investigation have resulted.

1) The Russians interfered in our electoral process. Several times. Not just the DNC hack, but many, many more attacks. Did Trump or anyone on his team collude with the Russians in these attacks? If anyone colluded, the two most likely are Roger Stone and Paul Manafort.

2) Flynn speaks with Russian ambassador several times on the day sanctions are imposed. Did Trump direct him to do so? What promises were made to the Russians about Obama's sanctions?

3) Why did Jared Kushner meet during the transition with the President of a Russian bank under US sanctions?

4) What did Trump know, and when did he know it?

Roger Stone’s growing Russia investigation problem — and what it means for Trump

Another one drowning:

"We now have at least two concrete examples, though, of Stone saying he had been in contact with Assange — both around the same time, and both shortly before the seemingly prescient Podesta tweet. For someone who says he did not meet with Assange, Stone sure spent a conspicuous amount of time saying he had met with Assange."
Assange isn't Russian, you fucking dumbass.

Meeting with him isn't a crime of any sort.

That depends entirely on what was discussed. If you don't find it stunning that Stone predicted the exact timing of email leaks and Al Franken's demise, then you aren't paying a bit of attention.
What would the crime be, dumbass?

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg
Yeah, I noticed that, too. :lol:

The District of Columbia probably has a higher per capita homosexual population than San Francisco. A lot of the staffers working for our Republican politicians are gay.

Another one drowning:

"We now have at least two concrete examples, though, of Stone saying he had been in contact with Assange — both around the same time, and both shortly before the seemingly prescient Podesta tweet. For someone who says he did not meet with Assange, Stone sure spent a conspicuous amount of time saying he had met with Assange."

Assange is an obvious marxist, and an obvious Russian stooge. I told you fools this years ago. And if it was obvious to me, then it was obvious to Stone and is why Stone sought him out.

And yes it most certainly is treason for Stone to meet with a foreign agent to undermine our electoral process.

I'm so relieved that the Special Counsel investigators are finally looking in to these very suspicious actions of Roger Stone...!

We need to find out what went on between the two.
They aren't investigating Stone, per se, but rather the theft and publication of emails and the nature and extent of the relationship between that act and the campaign strategy, plans, and activities of American candidates in the 2016 election. Stone is merely a "person of interest" in understanding that relationship. Investigators may or may not find that his role in that relationship was criminal. If his role was criminal and he had the requisite mens rea, he will become a defendant. If his role was not criminal, at most, he will be a witness.

I love he way you dumbass snowflakes speculate endlessly without a single fact to base all your scenarios on. It's "well, if stone did this," or "if Assange did that," "then it would be a vast conspiricy!"

Do you realize that you come off as a gang of profound idiots?

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg

He's hanging out with a naked woman. Yeah, that sounds totally gay.

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg

He's hanging out with a naked woman. Yeah, that sounds totally gay.
A naked lesbian, dumbass.

He's openly gay.

Now tell us she doesn't look gay. :lol:

I'm so relieved that the Special Counsel investigators are finally looking in to these very suspicious actions of Roger Stone...!

They aren't investigating Stone, per se, but rather the theft and publication of emails and the nature and extent of the relationship between that act and the campaign strategy, plans, and activities of American candidates in the 2016 election. Stone is merely a "person of interest" in understanding that relationship. Investigators may or may not find that his role in that relationship was criminal. If his role was criminal and he had the requisite mens rea, he will become a defendant. If his role was not criminal, at most, he will be a witness.

I love he way you dumbass snowflakes speculate endlessly without a single fact to base all your scenarios on. It's "well, if stone did this," or "if Assange did that," "then it would be a vast conspiricy!"

Those who continue to deny that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Trump campaign....don't come off as too bright either.

Those who continue to deny that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Trump campaign....don't come off as too bright either.

There was nothing illegal about the Trump campaign, moron. Those who insist there was have yet to produce any evidence of it. On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that Hillary and certain deepstate operators in the Obama administration have broken numerous laws.

The District of Columbia probably has a higher per capita homosexual population than San Francisco. A lot of the staffers working for our Republican politicians are gay.

Another one drowning:

Assange is an obvious marxist, and an obvious Russian stooge. I told you fools this years ago. And if it was obvious to me, then it was obvious to Stone and is why Stone sought him out.

And yes it most certainly is treason for Stone to meet with a foreign agent to undermine our electoral process.
And you have proof that Republican staffers are gay, I suppose?

Assange appears to be more of a libertarian than a Marxist. You're suspicions are idiotic, as always. Everything "obvious" to you is totally imaginary to rational people.

Forum List

Back