Roger Stone’s growing Russia investigation problem — and what it means for Trump

Just lock him up

Don't you want to put him in the rack first, perhaps the iron maiden? The Inquisition needs him to perjure himself if you ever have hopes of "GETTING TRUMP!:

iu

boy oh boy, we've come a long long long way from this declaration of Trump's....

"Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years. Don't speak to people from Russia.''

''I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.''

boy oh boy, we've come a long long long way from this declaration of Trump's....

"Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years. Don't speak to people from Russia.''

''I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.''

In what way, Comrade?

Roger Stone’s growing Russia investigation problem — and what it means for Trump

Another one drowning:

"We now have at least two concrete examples, though, of Stone saying he had been in contact with Assange — both around the same time, and both shortly before the seemingly prescient Podesta tweet. For someone who says he did not meet with Assange, Stone sure spent a conspicuous amount of time saying he had met with Assange."
Assange isn't Russian, you fucking dumbass.

Meeting with him isn't a crime of any sort.
he IS A TOOL of the Russian government....period.

he leaks absolutely NOTHING on the Russian government, ever! EVEN when it is handed to him....

but he is quicker than lightening, leaking files on our CIA and intelligence agencies that Russians hacked and stole.

EVEN, Trump's appointed intelligence heads have come out and announced Assange is a Russian puppet....

LET ME REPEAT. President Trump's men.....not Obama's, not the ''deep state'', but president trump's agency heads state that Assange is an operative for the Russians.

PERIOD.

and it is clear as day, that he is an operative for the Russians

Another one drowning:

"We now have at least two concrete examples, though, of Stone saying he had been in contact with Assange — both around the same time, and both shortly before the seemingly prescient Podesta tweet. For someone who says he did not meet with Assange, Stone sure spent a conspicuous amount of time saying he had met with Assange."

The relationship between Assange and Roger Stone is a piece of the puzzle, since Assange has contacts with Russia.

In what way, Comrade?

fyi-

you can't 'teach' a blind person to see.:rolleyes:

Nothing would please me more than to see that scumbag taken off the street.

The Tat will work well in cellblock C

Roger-Stone-Nixon-Tattoo.jpg

Another one drowning:

That depends entirely on what was discussed. If you don't find it stunning that Stone predicted the exact timing of email leaks and Al Franken's demise, then you aren't paying a bit of attention.

Another one drowning:

That depends entirely on what was discussed. If you don't find it stunning that Stone predicted the exact timing of email leaks and Al Franken's demise, then you aren't paying a bit of attention.
You are arguing with a troll. LOL. But I'll be very surprised if there's any documentary evidence directly tying Stone and Assange together with illegally hacked information.

Another one drowning:

You are arguing with a troll. LOL. But I'll be very surprised if there's any documentary evidence directly tying Stone and Assange together with illegally hacked information.

Agree on the troll part - I shouldn't feed that one. Unsure as to documentary evidence.

Only Mueller knows and my bet is that Roger is about to be called in.

Since this entire thing has now been debunked as a plot to remove a duly elected president and a last desperate attempt to win an election by dragging a drunk corrupt old hag across the finish line by soliciting Putin's help, this thread should be moved in to Conspiracy Theories.

One thing Mueller will REFUSE TO DO is actually Interview Assange who said he got The Podesta Emails from Seth Rich who was upset over the treatment of Bernie Sanders by THE DNC.

Mueller should be fired.

I'm so relieved that the Special Counsel investigators are finally looking in to these very suspicious actions of Roger Stone...!

We need to find out what went on between the two.
yea, right after bill and loretta on the tarmac. that was a doozy.

I'm so relieved that the Special Counsel investigators are finally looking in to these very suspicious actions of Roger Stone...!

The best part of that was that if Slick had stayed in his plane where he belonged, Lynch wouldn't have recused and Comey couldn't have delivered his Nov Surprise for Trump. You should be thankin' slippin' bill.

The best part of that was that if Slick had stayed in his plane where he belonged, Lynch wouldn't have recused and Comey couldn't have delivered his Nov Surprise for Trump. You should be thankin' slippin' bill.
not exactly happy about any secret meetings that are continuing to pit one side against the other, don't care who starts 'em.

but am also just as tired of people who get pissed at trump and company for XYZ actions yet don't seem to care when *their* side does it. this alone is a huge reason for our divides from both sides.

Roger Stone was booted from the Dole campaign when it turned out he was bringing other men home to have sex with his wife. Stone's appearances in gay pride parades goes a long way toward explanation.

Since he's gay, that makes him a pedophile according to the pseudocons.

stone_sex_ring.jpg

stone_pride.jpg

stone_pride_2.jpg

Another one drowning:

Unless we bugged the Ecuadorian embassy in London, how would anyone know what was discussed? Even then, the info wouldn't be admissible in a U.S. court.

not exactly happy about any secret meetings that are continuing to pit one side against the other, don't care who starts 'em.

but am also just as tired of people who get pissed at trump and company for XYZ actions yet don't seem to care when *their* side does it. this alone is a huge reason for our divides from both sides.
I was laughing at Hill supporters saying Obama should fire Comey, and saying Obama wasn't gonna do Trump any favors by axing Comey for him, and Comey was a gift who'd keep giving. LOL

The funny thing is that when Holder left, the wheels sort of fell off Obama's admin. Holder would never have taken that meeting.

I'm not sure I'd say the meeting was "secret" so much as Slick and Lynch were both such entitled, ethically challenged, pricks that they didn't see anything wrong is something that was so wrong it was beyond description. The meeting should have told us that Hillary was going to lose to anyone.

Forum List

Back