. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

"Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name."

Judaism 101: Who Is a Jew?

The Israeli people have built a secular nation based on secular principals and live a secular life style.

And thus shouldn't be referred to as"Yehudim" (People of G-d)

Sad but true........ :cool:

A Muslim is someone who follows sharia law, which you don't.

Not sad, but true.......... :cool:

Yes, l'il sunniboy's "religion" seems to consist mostly of homophobia and harassing Jewish people..... Not exactly behavior I'd want to advertise as 'Sunni Islamic'.

I keep wondering if he's not really a Shi'a trying to malign the Sunnis.

Correcting sunniboy's deceptive misuse of the quote: here it is in context:

Origins of the Words "Jew" and "Judaism"

The original name for the people we now call Jews was Hebrews. The word "Hebrew" (in Hebrew, "Ivri") is first used in the Torah to describe Abraham (Gen. 14:13). The word is apparently derived from the name Eber, one of Abraham's ancestors. Another tradition teaches that the word comes from the word "eyver," which means "the other side," referring to the fact that Abraham came from the other side of the Euphrates, or referring to the fact Abraham was separated from the other nations morally and spiritually.

Another name used for the people is Children of Israel or Israelites, which refers to the fact that the people are descendants of Jacob, who was also called Israel.

The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.

Note that the 'definition' is actually more like a 'minority opinion' .....

Sheesh! Can they possibly get any dumber than this guy? Read this folks.

Will the juden be swinging chickens over their heads at the concert?? .. :lol:
Hey, don't blame me for pointing out the juden tradition of Kapparot .. :cool:

06chicken_n081007.jpg

Sheesh! Can they possibly get any dumber than this guy? Read this folks.

Will the juden be swinging chickens over their heads at the concert?? .. :lol:
Hey, don't blame me for pointing out the juden tradition of Kapparot .. :cool:

06chicken_n081007.jpg

Will the Muslims keep up their tradition of killing during the month of Ramadan? I would think that if someone swings a chicken over his head is nothing compared to people killing others during what supposedly is their Holy Month.

Will the Muslims keep up their tradition of killing during the month of Ramadan? I would think that if someone swings a chicken over his head is nothing compared to people killing others during what supposedly is their Holy Month.
............................................^^^ Silly-Sally the board troll shows up right on time. .. :lol: :lol:

Did you all notice that Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, can't stand when someone says something to one of his posts, but he follows me around practically like a Siamese Twin whenever I post with his asinine remarks. Is Mr. Cuckoo denying that so many murders happen at Ramadan? Tell us how peaceful the Muslims are at Ramadan and that they don't kill anyone during this Holy period. Or maybe you think it is worse to swing a chicken over one's head than to kill a human being.

Did you all notice that Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, can't stand when someone says something to one of his posts, but he follows me around practically like a Siamese Twin whenever I post with his asinine remarks. Is Mr. Cuckoo denying that so many murders happen at Ramadan? Tell us how peaceful the Muslims are at Ramadan and that they don't kill anyone during this Holy period. Or maybe you think it is worse to swing a chicken over one's head than to kill a human being.

............................................^^^ Silly-Sally the board troll shows up right on time. .. :lol: :lol:

LOL Sunni Man stop spreading lies, you are still the number one official troll of this board, and your posts in this thread alone prove that.
Nobody can out-troll you, nobody !

Did you all notice that Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, can't stand when someone says something to one of his posts, but he follows me around practically like a Siamese Twin whenever I post with his asinine remarks.
Silly-Sally lives in a bizarro world.

I have been posting on this thread all morning.

And then she shows up and makes a post claiming that I am stalking her. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Did you all notice that Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, can't stand when someone says something to one of his posts, but he follows me around practically like a Siamese Twin whenever I post with his asinine remarks.
Silly-Sally lives in a bizarro world.

I have been posting on this thread all morning.

And then she shows up and makes a post claiming that I am stalking her. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

But, Mr. Cuckoo, I just implied that you usually are stalking me. Don't you think the viewers realize it? You must think they are pretty dumb that they can't see you following me around so many times when I post with your usual silly one- or two-word responses. So sorry that you can't answer the question as to which you think is worse -- swinging a chicken over one's head or murdering people in the Holy month of Ramadan.

Yehudah, as explained in the Torah itself, is derived from the work Hoe-Doo (Praise); the leading Yud and trailing Hay spell God's two letter name.

So sorry that you can't answer the question as to which you think is worse -- swinging a chicken over one's head or murdering people in the Holy month of Ramadan.
I am not aware of any murders taking place during Ramadan??

But if you have information about a murder that took place. You should report it to the authorities.

On the other hand, I am sure the chicken being swung around the juden's head isn't too happy and most likely gets kinda dizzy. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Yehudah, as explained in the Torah itself, is derived from the work Hoe-Doo (Praise); the leading Yud and trailing Hay spell God's two letter name.

really? somehow----I missed it. Seems to me like you are quoting some clever
"gematria" or something like that

I think Sunni Man is a blast. Need more like him here for all to see why people in civilized countries like Jews & detest Muslims.

really? somehow----I missed it. Seems to me like you are quoting some clever
"gematria" or something like that

Nope...Genesis 29:35.
G-d doesn't have a 2 letter hebrew name Poindexter.

The Torah uses a 4 letter name...... YHVH

The Hebrew Name for God - YHVH

Last edited:

Forum List

Back