. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

So the meat people eat at home and at restaurants comes from animals that were murdered?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Mr. Cuckoo should worry more about innocent people killed in the name of a religion by his brethren than chickens. Apparently he has no problem with people being killed, and some Jewish custom seemed more important for him to bring up even though each religion has their own customs. I would think that the other people here care more about human beings. If Mr. Cuckoo is so worried about chickens, perhaps he should just become a vegetarian.

Sally, why do you allow Sunni Man to troll you?? I don't get it ?

Just ignore him for fucks sake. He's just a miserable human being who spends his days trolling message forums.

I realize he is a miserable human being who seems to be locked up in his house for some reason. Let's others see how non compus mentis he is by trolling forums. As all the readers can see, Mr. Cuckoo is not concerned with human beings who are murdered.

As you all can see, Sunni Man doesn't think it is wrong for his brethren to be killing innocent people. He is more concerned with chickens than human beings.
Silly-Sally, I don't know what innocent people you claim have been killed?

But yes, chickens do have feelings.

Why do you hate them?? .. :cool:

Last edited:
As you all can see, Sunni Man doesn't think it is wrong for his brethren to be killing innocent people. He is more concerned with chickens than human beings.

Jealousy?

:eusa_shhh:

Jealousy?

:eusa_shhh:

Just because you're jealous of chickens, doesn't mean anyone else is.......

Don't you think what you said about Judaism was rather disgusting and immature ?
What's disgusting or immature??

Swinging chickens over your head isn't found in the Torah.

And has nothing to do with authentic Judaism.

True story......... :cool:

thanks for proving my point. You truly are a disgusting human being. It was just yesterday you told me I should respect other countries traditions and culture.

thanks for proving my point. You truly are a disgusting human being. It was just yesterday you told me I should respect other countries traditions and culture.
You keep bring that up......but you are taking it out of context.

At the time I was talking about western busy bodies who keep insisting that people in other countries change certain practices of their culture or tradition because it offends them.

Whereas, I am not trying to stop jews from swinging chicken over their heads.

I just think it's silly.......but what the heck.......carry on. ... :cool:

Let's hope that the Stones put on a good show and make appropriate statements in support of the two state solution and respect for non-Jewish rights in the West Bank Apartheid regime.

Let's Hope that the Stones put on a good show and make appropriate statements in support of the Two State Solution ; One Palestinian and one Jewish; Let the World know this is not what the long term Palestinian Goal is and that the future " Palestinian State" should change their attitude towards Israelis and not be Racist

Abbas: 'Not a single Israeli' in future Palestinian state | JPost | Israel News

You keep bring that up......but you are taking it out of context.

At the time I was talking about western busy bodies who keep insisting that people in other countries change certain practices of their culture or tradition because it offends them.

Whereas, I am not trying to stop jews from swinging chicken over their heads.

I just think it's silly.......but what the heck.......carry on. ... :cool:

You said: "Every country has it's own traditions and unique culture"

So why make fun of Israels' Jews tradition and unique culture?

Don't you think what you said about Judaism was rather disgusting and immature ?

The reason for swinging chickens over ones head is easily explained: It's much easier than swinging a sheep or a goat over ones head. Or an ox.

The reason for swinging chickens over ones head is easily explained: It's much easier than swinging a sheep or a goat over ones head. Or an ox.

Ya...but swinging an Ox, now that builds character (or hernias) - a chicken? Not so much.

Ya...but swinging an Ox, now that builds character (or hernias) - a chicken? Not so much.

Id rather have a chicken shit on my head then an ox :mm:

Poor Sunni Man, he is finding it so difficult to admit that his fellow Muslims are busy murdering people because of their religious beliefs. A chicken is more important to him than human lives so I guess he has a Rhode Island Red in his home as his own little darling, and between his trolling on forums, he ruffle her feathers. He probably even has a pet name for his little darling.

Poor Sunni Man, he is finding it so difficult to admit that his fellow Muslims are busy murdering people because of their religious beliefs. A chicken is more important to him than human lives so I guess he has a Rhode Island Red in his home as his own little darling, and between his trolling on forums, he ruffle her feathers. He probably even has a pet name for his little darling.

Probably Extra Crispy :cool:

Id rather have a chicken shit on my head then an ox :mm:

Good point. A deluge of fertilizer might be rather off putting to character building:doubt:

Why not ask him if his pet chicken has a brother who is available?

Why not ask him if his pet chicken has a brother who is available?

You looking for a rooster?

You might want to reconsider that, they can be kind of noisy.

Forum List

Back