. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

I can't wait to buy the DVD, The Stones in Israel!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!! I might even go!

smiley-welcome.gif

Poor Sunni Man, he is finding it so difficult to admit that his fellow Muslims are busy murdering people because of their religious beliefs. A chicken is more important to him than human lives so I guess he has a Rhode Island Red in his home as his own little darling, and between his trolling on forums, he ruffle her feathers. He probably even has a pet name for his little darling.

Probably Extra Crispy :cool:

Why not ask him if his pet chicken has a brother who is available?

Because he was just Beheaded. :clap2:

Sheesh! Can they possibly get any dumber than this guy? Read this folks.
Hey, don't blame me for pointing out the juden tradition of Kapparot .. :cool:

06chicken_n081007.jpg
Hey I got an idea, why don't you focus on this Muslim barbarism that is happening right here in America?

Muslims perform EID slaughter to show how peaceful Islam is:

EgyptEidStreetSlaughter.jpg

EidSlaughterAfghansKabulUnhappyBoy.jpg
Savage Muslims prefer Heads on a Stick vs. Chickens that can be swung around . It's in their blood ( No pun intended). :cool:

What about that festival where they slice babies' heads with razors so blood drips down their faces. That is a disgusting ritual.

What about that festival where they slice babies' heads with razors so blood drips down their faces. That is a disgusting ritual.

And then there's their looney self-flagellation crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWunyHapPA]Islamic Festival - Muslim Shiites performing self-flagellation using iron chains! - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

And then there's their looney self-flagellation crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWunyHapPA]Islamic Festival - Muslim Shiites performing self-flagellation using iron chains! - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

That's a Suicide Bomb Class.

Fucking Sunni keeps negging me and calling me a faggot. Buddy, you should watch out, obsessing like that about your desire to pound fudge gets you beheaded in your religion.

The Stones blow away anything you Arabs have ever written musically, is that why you're such a grump? Or is it because you hate to be forced not to like them for fear of a fatwa on your sorry ass?

Last edited:
Fucking Sunni keeps engaging me and calling me a faggot. Buddy, you should watch out, obsessing like that about your desire to pound fudge gets you beheaded in your religion.

The Stones blow away anything you Arabs have ever written musically, is that why you're such a grump? Or is it because you hate to be forced not to like them for fear of a fatwa on your sorry ass?

Hey Chausette. Since you're new here, I'm just going to let you know that Sunni Man, AKA Sunni Troll, is the Official message board troll. Best thing to do is ignore him, because all he does it bait people with his trolling.

Fucking Sunni keeps engaging me and calling me a faggot. Buddy, you should watch out, obsessing like that about your desire to pound fudge gets you beheaded in your religion.

Hey Chausette. Since you're new here, I'm just going to let you know that Sunni Man, AKA Sunni Troll, is the Official message board troll. Best thing to do is ignore him, because all he does it bait people with his trolling.

I think we should move Sunni Man to an island somewhere.

And surround it with gunboats. :thup:

I wonder how many Arab women the Stones are going to fuck while they're there? And finally, some decent music for the Pals, I just hope it doesn't set off all the cars bombs the Shia are preparing for the Sunni.

I think we should move Sunni Man to an island somewhere.

And surround it with gunboats. :thup:

i think building a concentration/death camp would be less expensive, don't you? we could tell him we were transporting him to a work camp.

naw, he probably isn't that gullible...and he might fight back.

Last edited:
I wonder how many Arab women the Stones are going to fuck while they're there? And finally, some decent music for the Pals, I just hope it doesn't set off all the cars bombs the Shia are preparing for the Sunni.

Being insulted by sunni man or vic is badge of honor.
Being ad hominemed means you won.

Forum List

Back