. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

I think we should move Sunni Man to an island somewhere.

And surround it with gunboats. :thup:

i think building a concentration/death camp would be less expensive, don't you? we could tell him we were transporting him to a work camp.

naw, he probably isn't that gullible...and he might fight back.
That island and gunboat crack was a SunniMan suggestion some time ago. You need to stay current, Studley.

so, pudly.

i think building a concentration/death camp would be less expensive, don't you? we could tell him we were transporting him to a work camp.

That island and gunboat crack was a SunniMan suggestion some time ago. You need to stay current, Studley.

so, pudly.

the above post which caturday endorsed is chock full of vulgar nazi pig
inuendo. So many here are so eager to ID themselves with
Adolf abu ali et al. the recent hero of the isa-respecting world

so, pudly.

You've been exposed as naive. Try to keep up next time....Ok sparky?

Hey Chausette. Since you're new here, I'm just going to let you know that Sunni Man, AKA Sunni Troll, is the Official message board troll. Best thing to do is ignore him, because all he does it bait people with his trolling.

I think we should move Sunni Man to an island somewhere.

And surround it with gunboats. :thup:

You Nazis always want it both ways, from the front and from the back. Simultaneously.

First you say "how come them Joos didn't fight back?"'and now that they do so well against their IslamoNazi offspring, you squeal "how come they're fighting back?"

Like I said...one in the front and another black one in the back.

Now squeal for us, Nazi boy.

So Israel likes the band Rolling Stones, well good for them, I prefer seeing concerts with performers from this century.

Yeah, Helen Thomas, great role model. The same one that got thrown out on her filthy ass for her anti Semitic comments. Ha ha ha.

Palestinians are more Semitic than Israelis.

what does "more semitic" mean? -----is that something like
"texans" are more "american" than "new mexicans"??
John Wayne was more american than Montezuma?

the term "anti-semitism" is defined as ------hating jews----
it is probably your middle name-----check your birth certificate

Yeah, Helen Thomas, great role model. The same one that got thrown out on her filthy ass for her anti Semitic comments. Ha ha ha.

Actually "anti-semitism" is the "hating " of people the people from Semitic Tribes. Zionist Witch Hunters have perverted the meaning.

Christians who are obsessed with the Calvary excuse Islam because Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet.

Actually "anti-semitism" is the "hating " of people the people from Semitic Tribes. Zionist Witch Hunters have perverted the meaning.
No it's not you ignoramus. Anti Semetism is hatred of Jews...when's the last time you opened a dictionary?

Judaism does, also.

Huh?
Are you a Jew for Jesus?

Jesus is a prophet of God, many Jews recognize that. He was born and died as a Jew, and taught Judaism also. That is something people agree on.

It's the whole "Son of God" that we don't see eye to eye. Followers of Christianity see him as the Messiah and Son of God. While we don't. we see him as a Rabbi.

That's the difference.

Forum List

Back