. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

Not only was Mohammad a terrorist, thief, caravan robber, rapist, murderer, criminal, pedophile, but he was also an illiterate hijacker of religions. Therefore his "interpretations" of Judaism and Christianity are about as good as you get from someone with those qualifications.

True story bro. :cool:

And those were his positive attributes.
And yet there are 1.2 billion muslims all over the world and growing exponentially!! .... :thup:

I know. There are a few trillion cockroaches and exponentially growing too

Ever heard of the saying "quality, not quantity". :eusa_whistle:

Not only was Mohammad a terrorist, thief, caravan robber, rapist, murderer, criminal, pedophile, but he was also an illiterate hijacker of religions. Therefore his "interpretations" of Judaism and Christianity are about as good as you get from someone with those qualifications.

True story bro. :cool:

And yet there are 1.2 billion muslims all over the world and growing exponentially!! .... :thup:

And even with so many of them, they still managed to accomplish less then 14 Million Jews :lol: :lol:

what does "more semitic" mean? -----is that something like
"texans" are more "american" than "new mexicans"??
John Wayne was more american than Montezuma?

the term "anti-semitism" is defined as ------hating jews----
it is probably your middle name-----check your birth certificate

Actually "anti-semitism" is the "hating " of people the people from Semitic Tribes. Zionist Witch Hunters have perverted the meaning.
No it's not you ignoramus. Anti Semetism is hatred of Jews...when's the last time you opened a dictionary?

Again..only to Zionist who want to pervert the word Semitic. But that doesn't change the fact that the population of the Palestinian people are more Semitic than the population of immigrants to Israel.

Which Rabbis?
Be specific.
I'm interested.
Don't get hung up about it.

I'll explain myself better. If you look at the Talmud, it is said in Masechet Sotah about Yeshu son of Rabbi Yehoshua who grew up to become a Rabbi himself, but although it speaks of Jesus in that form, Christianity itself doesn't accept that concept. In the Talmud it tells about Jesus, who later traveled to Egypt, but left Judaism for Avodah Zarah, and even though was a Rabbi, later on it's clear he leaves the religion.

When's the last time you perused that Daf?
I just did; the episode is there but the student's name is not mentioned.

Who is the first person who actually sat down with you and reviewed this page with you?
Or did someone simply tell you a story and you wanted to believe it?
How does one make such a leap?

BTW, the Gemara takes place before Yeshu was born.

Maybe I need to study this subject better since I didnt put much thought on it years ago. And to be honest, it doesnt interest me that much. However, you did just give me food for thought, so thanks.

I'll explain myself better. If you look at the Talmud, it is said in Masechet Sotah about Yeshu son of Rabbi Yehoshua who grew up to become a Rabbi himself, but although it speaks of Jesus in that form, Christianity itself doesn't accept that concept. In the Talmud it tells about Jesus, who later traveled to Egypt, but left Judaism for Avodah Zarah, and even though was a Rabbi, later on it's clear he leaves the religion.

When's the last time you perused that Daf?
I just did; the episode is there but the student's name is not mentioned.

Who is the first person who actually sat down with you and reviewed this page with you?
Or did someone simply tell you a story and you wanted to believe it?
How does one make such a leap?

BTW, the Gemara takes place before Yeshu was born.

Maybe I need to study this subject better since I didnt put much thought on it years ago. And to be honest, it doesnt interest me that much. However, you did just give me food for thought, so thanks.

My pleasure.

And even with so many of them, they still managed to accomplish less then 14 Million Jews :lol: :lol:

goodguygregmazz+rolls+00+_7ea93a8ef15f2fa3bcc1ee5147b0ebb2.jpg

Quality

The Cockroach

4000 varieties.

They were born in the Carboniferous period, about 315 million years ago. They saw the dinosaurs come and go.

They're relatively unchanged.

Termites are roaches that evolved to eat wood. Many roaches are amphibious...they can snorkle.

Who do you think will be around 315 million years from now? Humanity? Cockroachery?

An evolutionary masterpiece the roach.

Could be quality ... just saying....don't go dissing the Roach ;)

Only a ghoul like you would bad mouth the deceased. ... :doubt:

now, now. how many times have jewish posters said that they don't celebrate death. the evidence of that is this thread.

helen thomas was ambushed and she of lebanese descent.

i also might point out that the racist and killer, golda meir, hasn't made the cover of sports illustrated nor has she paraded down the runway donning angel wings.

That witch is dead and where she belongs. :evil:
Only a ghoul like you would bad mouth the deceased. ... :doubt:

now, now. how many times have jewish posters said that they don't celebrate death. the evidence of that is this thread.

helen thomas was ambushed and she of lebanese descent.

i also might point out that the racist and killer, golda meir, hasn't made the cover of sports illustrated nor has she paraded down the runway donning angel wings.

Ah, Cajun's AKA Mr. Seattle's usual making comments about "Jewish posters"

How many Jewish posters celebrated death ??

To all the pro - Israeli posters: You better watch what you post. Otherwise Cajun is going to bring it up and use it to demonize Jews and Israelis as a whole !

To all the pro - Palestinians posters: Post whatever you want, no matter how hateful and anti semitic and racist, because Cajun (Mr. Seattle) doesn't seem to notice them, since you guys are not Jewish

I know. There are a few trillion cockroaches and exponentially growing too

Ever heard of the saying "quality, not quantity". :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I never laughed so fuckin hard at a post in my life !!
Referring to people as cockroaches..........You guys are a class act. ... :cool:

it is pretty common for racists to think of themselves as superior, special, or somehow chosen by the personal god they create.

such self inflation conceals inferiority feelings about themselves.

most people celebrate their ethnicity or whatever on its own qualities and have no need to compare it by elevating themselves above others. those who don't invite retribution.

also, it helps to ethnic cleanse or genocide a people if you can relegate them to a status of being lesser humans, such as cockroaches.

some people learned the lessons of hitler well.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I never laughed so fuckin hard at a post in my life !!
Referring to people as cockroaches..........You guys are a class act. ... :cool:

it is pretty common for racists to think of themselves as superior, special, or somehow chosen by the personal god they create.

such self inflation conceals inferiority feelings about themselves.

most people celebrate their ethnicity or whatever on its own qualities and have no need to compare it by elevating themselves above others. those who don't invite retribution.

also, it helps to ethnic cleanse or genocide a people if you can relegate them to a status of being lesser humans, such as cockroaches.

some people learned the lessons of hitler well.

I learned how to goosestep from Hitler.

l2RSj.gif

The Stones are taking requests for their Tel Aviv show. I sent in one already. I have a couple more to send in. Here's my first request.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNigDOHz4j0]Ray Stevens - Ahab the Arab - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back