. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

I hope they play Honky Tonk Muslim, Sympathy for Mohammed, Beast of Islam, and Nineteenth Nervous Carbomb.

I am trying to visualize what a Honky Tonk Muslim looks like. :eusa_hand:

529fb3ec72811.preview-620.jpg

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

I don't see a problem with talking about the persons record, deceased or not. Helen Thomas came from an Arab Nazi family.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

You're the boy that cried wolf. You think everyone who is a critic of Israel is a Nazi.

Damn, when did Israelis become such little baby pussies?

The Amin, even while his father was still mufti was inciting hate against the jews. When he became mufti, by british appointment, riots in the streets and violence against jews became wide spread

I don't see a problem with talking about the persons record, deceased or not. Helen Thomas came from an Arab Nazi family.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

You're the boy that cried wolf. You think everyone who is a critic of Israel is a Nazi.

Damn, when did Israelis become such little baby pussies?
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zf_jnJsdUGE]Islam and the Nazis - YouTube[/ame]

It seems the BDS's Bowel Discharged after they found out about the Rolling Stones Concert in Israel.

This message has been approved by my girlfriend Scarlett.

esq-scarlett-johansson-SWA07-xln.jpg

Last edited:
Where is your proof?

It’s delicious to see very uncool people fall for ‘Rolling Stones’ anti-BDS hoax

It's delicious to see very uncool people fall for 'Rolling Stones' anti-BDS hoax

All can view this fake photo from a false story that circulated a year ago alleging falsely the Rolling Stones were playing in Israel.

THESE false stories of a Rolling Stones concert in Israel come out seemingly every year.

You are the master of false stories. :cuckoo:

Facts are there was a practically identical story last year of a Rolling Stones concert in Israel that never occurred.

WHY should I believe this story is any different?

Forum List

Back