. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

To all the pro - Israeli posters: You better watch what you post. Otherwise Cajun is going to bring it up and use it to demonize Jews and Israelis as a whole !

To all the pro - Palestinians posters: Post whatever you want, no matter how hateful and anti semitic and racist, because Cajun (Mr. Seattle) doesn't seem to notice them, since you guys are not Jewish

Toastman you are not only a troll but you are a stupid one at that and the only reason you get away with it is this is a Zionist board and that includes the Mods too. I don't understand why they let you get away with your BS. As for you calling him Mr. Seattle give it a rest you do not have a clue and neither do I. For all I know the guy lives in Portland, San Francisco, or somewhere else.
Cajun, why don't you say something outrageous and get yourself banned !!!

To all the pro - Israeli posters: You better watch what you post. Otherwise Cajun is going to bring it up and use it to demonize Jews and Israelis as a whole !

To all the pro - Palestinians posters: Post whatever you want, no matter how hateful and anti semitic and racist, because Cajun (Mr. Seattle) doesn't seem to notice them, since you guys are not Jewish

Toastman you are not only a troll but you are a stupid one at that and the only reason you get away with it is this is a Zionist board and that includes the Mods too. I don't understand why they let you get away with your BS. As for you calling him Mr. Seattle give it a rest you do not have a clue and neither do I. For all I know the guy lives in Portland, San Francisco, or somewhere else.

i already asked them to ban me beore i said something like that. if the mods are willing to let posters be harrassed and stalked, that is cool.

i really do not give a flying fuck.

i already asked them to ban me beore i said something like that. if the mods are willing to let posters be harrassed and stalked, that is cool.

i really do not give a flying fuck.

Stalked? LOL

I posted in here before you.

The Stones are taking requests for their Tel Aviv show. I sent in one already. I have a couple more to send in. Here's my first request.

Ray Stevens - Ahab the Arab - YouTube
I got a copy of the Stones program and this the opening number to get the ball rolling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hava Nagila Texas Style - YouTube[/ame]

YOu guys are like two little kids, trying to hide his identity.

BTW Patrick, if you got so angry about Rat in the Hat alleged racist sig, why did you make that Holocaust joke about the oven and more importantly, why did you change you sig to what it is now??

Isn't it funny that wherever Cajun posts, Patrick all of a sudden appears LOL

The Irish duo !

Oh wait, I hope you guys don't think saying the Irish duo is racist !!

BTW Patrick, if you got so angry about Rat in the Hat alleged racist sig, why did you make that Holocaust joke about the oven and more importantly, why did you change you sig to what it is now??

chill out, buddy. it is just a joke.

a few days ago, i wouldn't have thought so but i have since changed my mind and am trying to develope a sense of humor about racism.

i didn't get his siggy, doncha know. what is wrong with it.

Quality

The Cockroach

4000 varieties.

They were born in the Carboniferous period, about 315 million years ago. They saw the dinosaurs come and go.

They're relatively unchanged.

Termites are roaches that evolved to eat wood. Many roaches are amphibious...they can snorkle.

Who do you think will be around 315 million years from now? Humanity? Cockroachery?

An evolutionary masterpiece the roach.

Could be quality ... just saying....don't go dissing the Roach ;)
Yeah, well I just happen to think that humans and roaches are not the same "quality" of organism.

Isn't it funny that wherever Cajun posts, Patrick all of a sudden appears LOL

The Irish duo !

Oh wait, I hope you guys don't think saying the Irish duo is racist !!
Patrick appears, and thanks him with a "I don't know how you,put up with their blah blah blah...you're so great and wise..." Ha ha ha.

They're both mad because the Rolling Stones revealed the secret of Irish Dancing.

How Irish Dancing Started - now I understand the origins of Irish dance- its rooted in excess beer and having nowhere to piddle, cleverly disguised by the sound of a fiddle....!!!

a few days ago, i wouldn't have thought so but i have since changed my mind and am trying to develope a sense of humor about racism.

Just to show what a little child your boyfriend Patrick is, he changed his sig and made Holocaust jokes out of revenge for the pro Israeli crowd not giving shit to Rat in the Hat for his 'racist' joke .

All that complaining, and then he goes and does the same thing LOL.

That witch is dead and where she belongs. :evil:
Only a ghoul like you would bad mouth the deceased. ... :doubt:

now, now. how many times have jewish posters said that they don't celebrate death. the evidence of that is this thread.

helen thomas was ambushed and she of lebanese descent.

i also might point out that the racist and killer, golda meir, hasn't made the cover of sports illustrated nor has she paraded down the runway donning angel wings.
I don't see a problem with talking about the persons record, deceased or not. Helen Thomas came from an Arab Nazi family.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:

It is just a joke jerk, but to answer your question something you never do, I wanted to see how angrey and hypocritical you would get. I guess the answer is over the top. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL If you are not a coward you wii tell us whose Identy we are trying to hide I have no Clue.

Just to show what a little child your boyfriend Patrick is, he changed his sig and made Holocaust jokes out of revenge for the pro Israeli crowd not giving shit to Rat in the Hat for his 'racist' joke .

I caught yet another one with my phone sig?

:woohoo:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

It is just a joke jerk, but to answer your question something you never do, I wanted to see how angrey and hypocritical you would get. I guess the answer is over the top. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL If you are not a coward you wii tell us whose Identy we are trying to hide I have no Clue.

Oh ya, I got so mad :rolleyes:

Obviously, you're the one who got mad because you went and changed your sig to insult Jews, AND made Holocaust jokes.
I could have, but didn't stoop to your level of immaturity

Who identity you guys are trying to hide?? LOL... Don't play stupid, even though you are really stupid

Honestly I think this was one of your best sig lines and with your permission I am using it when I text my friends and they are laughing their asses off at it:

Sended fum my iFoam usin sum magiki whitey ju-ju shit.

Honestly I think this was one of your best sig lines and with your permission I am using it when I text my friends and they are laughing their asses off at it:

Use it to your heart's content, my friend. :thup:

Use it to your heart's content, my friend. :thup:

Thanks. If you got any more like that send them my way.

I hope they play Honky Tonk Muslim, Sympathy for Mohammed, Beast of Islam, and Nineteenth Nervous Carbomb.

Forum List

Back