. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

Judaism does, also.

Huh?
Are you a Jew for Jesus?

Jesus is a prophet of God, many Jews recognize that. He was born and died as a Jew, and taught Judaism also. That is something people agree on.

It's the whole "Son of God" that we don't see eye to eye. Followers of Christianity see him as the Messiah and Son of God. While we don't. we see him as a Rabbi.

That's the difference.

There's not a trace of Yeshu is our Mesorah (tradition), written or oral.

Are you a Jew for Jesus?
A Reconstructionist?
I'm interested.
Don't get hung up about it.

Kapparot is practiced by 1% of worlds' Jews, and it's not from the holy scriptures. It has nothing to do with Judaism, in fact.

So "Jewish ritual?" that's up for debate.

Huh?
Are you a Jew for Jesus?

Jesus is a prophet of God, many Jews recognize that. He was born and died as a Jew, and taught Judaism also. That is something people agree on.

It's the whole "Son of God" that we don't see eye to eye. Followers of Christianity see him as the Messiah and Son of God. While we don't. we see him as a Rabbi.

That's the difference.

Are you a Jew for Jesus?
A Reconstructionist?
I'm interested.

Word is Masoret, actually, but ok. And of course there isn't, because it was before his time, funny you.

I'm following the thinking of some of the Rabbis regarding Jesus, not making anything up.

And me? I'm the simplest Jew for Cheeses.

That's the difference.

Are you a Jew for Jesus?
A Reconstructionist?
I'm interested.

I'm following the thinking of some of the Rabbis regarding Jesus, not making anything up.

Which Rabbis?
Be specific.
I'm interested.

Kapparot is practiced by 1% of worlds' Jews, and it's not from the holy scriptures. It has nothing to do with Judaism, in fact.

True it is a small percentage like the marriage night ritual of having your parents in the same room to make sure you perform sex correctly, or the sheet with the hole cut in the genital area for penetration, that is laid between the spouses..

True it is a small percentage like the marriage night ritual of having your parents in the same room to make sure you perform sex correctly, or the sheet with the hole cut in the genital area for penetration, that is laid between the spouses..

your parents in the same room to make sure you perform sex correctly...Myth

sheet with the hole cut in the genital area...a Tallis that is only worn during the day with regular clothing.

Oy gut-in-yew!

Yeah, Helen Thomas, great role model. The same one that got thrown out on her filthy ass for her anti Semitic comments. Ha ha ha.

Palestinians are more Semitic than Israelis.

Shhh, it's a family secret they keep hidden in the closet.
Palestinians are Arabs who are no different than other Arabs like the Jordanians, Egyptians, and Syrians. So I guess that means that are Arabs are more semetic than Jews?

Good joke.

Not only was Mohammad a terrorist, thief, caravan robber, rapist, murderer, criminal, pedophile, but he was also an illiterate hijacker of religions. Therefore his "interpretations" of Judaism and Christianity are about as good as you get from someone with those qualifications.

True story bro. :cool:

Not only was Mohammad a terrorist, thief, caravan robber, rapist, murderer, criminal, pedophile, but he was also an illiterate hijacker of religions. Therefore his "interpretations" of Judaism and Christianity are about as good as you get from someone with those qualifications.

And those were his positive attributes.

Muslim Extremists in the ME are doing a great job of emulating him !

And those were his positive attributes.
And yet there are 1.2 billion muslims all over the world and growing exponentially!! .... :thup:

Are you a Jew for Jesus?
A Reconstructionist?
I'm interested.

Which Rabbis?
Be specific.
I'm interested.

I'll explain myself better. If you look at the Talmud, it is said in Masechet Sotah about Yeshu son of Rabbi Yehoshua who grew up to become a Rabbi himself, but although it speaks of Jesus in that form, Christianity itself doesn't accept that concept. In the Talmud it tells about Jesus, who later traveled to Egypt, but left Judaism for Avodah Zarah, and even though was a Rabbi, later on it's clear he leaves the religion.

your parents in the same room to make sure you perform sex correctly...Myth

Not Exactly.

Eyal Golan....

Which Rabbis?
Be specific.
I'm interested.

I'll explain myself better. If you look at the Talmud, it is said in Masechet Sotah about Yeshu son of Rabbi Yehoshua who grew up to become a Rabbi himself, but although it speaks of Jesus in that form, Christianity itself doesn't accept that concept. In the Talmud it tells about Jesus, who later traveled to Egypt, but left Judaism for Avodah Zarah, and even though was a Rabbi, later on it's clear he leaves the religion.

When's the last time you perused that Daf?
I just did; the episode is there but the student's name is not mentioned.

Who is the first person who actually sat down with you and reviewed this page with you?
Or did someone simply tell you a story and you wanted to believe it?
How does one make such a leap?

BTW, the Gemara takes place before Yeshu was born.

Forum List

Back