. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

Hey Chausette. Since you're new here, I'm just going to let you know that Sunni Man, AKA Sunni Troll, is the Official message board troll. Best thing to do is ignore him, because all he does it bait people with his trolling.

I think we should move Sunni Man to an island somewhere.

And surround it with gunboats. :thup:

i think building a concentration/death camp would be less expensive, don't you? we could tell him we were transporting him to a work camp.

naw, he probably isn't that gullible...and he might fight back.

It's an inside joke. You had to be there. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder how many Arab women the Stones are going to fuck while they're there? And finally, some decent music for the Pals, I just hope it doesn't set off all the cars bombs the Shia are preparing for the Sunni.

i dunno...geriatric old guys with bookoo bucks who probably won't ever get it up again. sounds more like a prime target for young jewish gold diggers than arab women. easy money...no work.

hey, i think i am getting the hang of this humor tthing.

i think building a concentration/death camp would be less expensive, don't you? we could tell him we were transporting him to a work camp.

i heard that the screaming melodies from the group showers in those places was music you would remember until death...or 30 minutes, whichever came first. LOL.

i am not quite sure i am cut out or this type of humor. it seems distasteul to me. maybe it is only funny when y'all are disrespecting black people.

Last edited:
I wonder how many Arab women the Stones are going to fuck while they're there? And finally, some decent music for the Pals, I just hope it doesn't set off all the cars bombs the Shia are preparing for the Sunni.

Being insulted by sunni man or vic is badge of honor.
Being ad hominemed means you won.

now that is funny. you insult sunni man and vic and declare being "ad hominemed" is a victory.

Being insulted by sunni man or vic is badge of honor.
Being ad hominemed means you won.

now that is funny. you insult sunni man and vic and declare being "ad hominemed" is a victory.

To be quite honest that thought HAD occurred to me.
On the other hand I have no wish to see Muslims murdered by Muslims.
And I would very much like to see the Jordanians welcome their fellows back into their country and provide them with a good education, etc...

That's the problem with this guy, He comments, and he's clueless:eusa_eh:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Hey Chausette. Since you're new here, I'm just going to let you know that Sunni Man, AKA Sunni Troll, is the Official message board troll. Best thing to do is ignore him, because all he does it bait people with his trolling.

That island and gunboat crack was a SunniMan suggestion some time ago. You need to stay current, Studley.

And I would very much like to see the Jordanians welcome their fellows back into their country and provide them with a good education, etc...
And I would really like to see the Europeans welcome back the Juden into their former countries so that they will all leave Palestine. .. :cool:

Do us all a favor; Please hold your breath till it happens . It never will. :clap2:

Forum List

Back