. Rolling Stones to Perform Debut Tel Aviv Show

Don't you think what you said about Judaism was rather disgusting and immature ?
What's disgusting or immature??

Swinging chickens over your head isn't found in the Torah.

And has nothing to do with authentic Judaism.

True story......... :cool:

The reason for swinging chickens over ones head is easily explained: It's much easier than swinging a sheep or a goat over ones head. Or an ox.
On the other hand when donkeys aren't found to swing around, they just grab Sunni Girl, which is the same.

Don't you think what you said about Judaism was rather disgusting and immature ?
What's disgusting or immature??

Swinging chickens over your head isn't found in the Torah.

And has nothing to do with authentic Judaism.

True story......... :cool:

The reason for swinging chickens over ones head is easily explained: It's much easier than swinging a sheep or a goat over ones head. Or an ox.
:lmao:

Probably Extra Crispy :cool:

Why not ask him if his pet chicken has a brother who is available?

You looking for a rooster?

You might want to reconsider that, they can be kind of noisy.

Nah, I think you need the rooster. Ask your friend if his pet hen has a brother. Then you, too, can ruffle the rooster's feathers like he does his pet hen. So tell us, what do you think is more important -- a human life or a chicken being swung around? Your friend doesn't seem to want to answer.

Why not ask him if his pet chicken has a brother who is available?

Nah, I think you need the rooster. Ask your friend if his pet hen has a brother. Then you, too, can ruffle the rooster's feathers like he does his pet hen. So tell us, what do you think is more important -- a human life or a chicken being swung around? Your friend doesn't seem to want to answer.

I don't ruffle feathers...I'm more of a pot pie sort of bird fancier :cool:

My friend probably thinks you're cuckoo for trying to equate a chicken with a human life...:cuckoo:

I don't ruffle feathers...I'm more of a pot pie sort of bird fancier :cool:

My friend probably thinks you're cuckoo for trying to equate a chicken with a human life...:cuckoo:

Well it certainly looks like you think like your friend, Mr. Cuckoo, since you can't answer the question of which is more important -- a chicken or a human life. No wonder you are such good friends. Meanwhile, wasn't it ridiculous for a thread about the Rolling Stones to start talking about some Jewish custom which has nothing to do with the Rolling Stones. It's like if your friend, Mr. Cuckoo started a thread about a famous group appearing in some Muslim country, and someone started bringing up a Muslim custom which would be alien to most people reading this forum. Anyhow, I hope your friend sent you a Valentine's Day card. You stick up for him at every turn so you really deserve one from him.

Anyhow, I hope your friend sent you a Valentine's Day card. You stick up for him at every turn so you really deserve one from him.
Muslims don't celebrate the pagan custom called Valentine's Day.

Just saying........... :cool:

I can't wait to buy the DVD, The Stones in Israel!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!! I might even go!

Last edited:
Anyhow, I hope your friend sent you a Valentine's Day card. You stick up for him at every turn so you really deserve one from him.

considering the fact that muslims celebrate their own holidays by tying bombs
to the asses of their daughters for the purpose of murdering children-----we
are delighted that they do not celebrate Valentine's day. When is the next
ramadan murder fest?

Yeah, Muslims celebrate Rama-dung. The pagan holiday of the Saudi Arabian moon god worshippers.

RAMADAN AND ITS ROOTS

By Dr. Rafat Amari

Ramadan has Pagan Roots in India and the Middle East

Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon, and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon. Both Ibn al-Nadim and the Shahrastani tell us about al-Jandrikinieh, an Indian sect which began to fast when the moon disappeared and ended the fast with a great feast when the crescent reappeared..

The Sabians, who were pagans in the Middle East, were identified with two groups, the Mandaeans and the Harranians. The Mandaeans lived in Iraq during the 2nd century A.D. As they continue to do today, they worshipped multiple gods, or “light personalities.” Their gods were classified under four categories: “first life,” “second life,” “third life” and “fourth life.” Old gods belong to the “first life” category. They summoned deities who, in turn, created “second life” deities, and so forth.

Yeah, Muslims celebrate Rama-dung. The pagan holiday of the Saudi Arabian moon god worshippers.

RAMADAN AND ITS ROOTS

By Dr. Rafat Amari

Ramadan has Pagan Roots in India and the Middle East

Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon, and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon. Both Ibn al-Nadim and the Shahrastani tell us about al-Jandrikinieh, an Indian sect which began to fast when the moon disappeared and ended the fast with a great feast when the crescent reappeared..

The Sabians, who were pagans in the Middle East, were identified with two groups, the Mandaeans and the Harranians. The Mandaeans lived in Iraq during the 2nd century A.D. As they continue to do today, they worshipped multiple gods, or “light personalities.” Their gods were classified under four categories: “first life,” “second life,” “third life” and “fourth life.” Old gods belong to the “first life” category. They summoned deities who, in turn, created “second life” deities, and so forth.

I always thought the "holiday" they celebrated was Rama Lama Ding Dong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MFQrD5DF_k]EDSELS Rama Lama Ding Dong Misprint 1958 - YouTube[/ame]

:dunno:

iI got a box of chocolates-------and a bouquet of roses. ------the chocolates are
kosher------but that's just because lots of packaged items in the USA are kosher----
I did not consider the chocolates a RELIGIOUS RITUAL----or even the roses. Muslim
women are DEPRIVED of chocolates on Valentine's day? ------I am so glad I am a
jew and can eat chocolates (albeit kosher chocolates) on Valentine's day-----the
roses are holding up well. What is pagan about chocolates? ----
Valentine's day is not even an AZTEC holiday.

can anyone out there tell me the RELIGIOUS SIGNIFICANCE of Valentine's day?

Muslims do not have a problem with eating chocolate or giving roses to the wife whenever we want.

We just don't do it in conjunction with the pagan western tradition known as Valentine's Day. ... :eusa_hand:

Valentine's Day should be for secret valentines where the recipient does not know the sender, and the sender doesn't make it known on the card or gift. Couples in love should make their love for each other known every day, not once a year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2MenrnR2U]The Rolling Stones - Fool To Cry - OFFICIAL PROMO - YouTube[/ame]

I bet even Muslims rock out to the Stones. The 9/11 hijackers were into strippers and hookers, that's only one small step away from the Stones anyways. :D

Forum List

Back