Romanian hacker of Hillary Rodham Clinton emails extradited to US!

Here is something I found interesting in the article. Why would politico be entering in the discussion if they are non-partisan?

UPDATE
- On the other side of this equation, here's a Politico analysis that suggests a Hillary indictment is "highly unlikely, but not impossible," based on recent cases.

Cfz8tfBUkAEq4qY.jpg

Lets answer with the same answer we have been using about this issue since the start...

Have you got any actual proof...

The thing is the RW have been proven liars... I mean well proven liars...

Clinton has the best record of telling the truth on this Presidential Campaign (close with Kaisch)...

So this seems a case of proven liars trying to sully the reputation of the most truthful candidate in the Presidential race...

Everything I said is FACT backed by evidence... Can you answer in the same way?

Lets answer with the same answer we have been using about this issue since the start...

Clinton has the best record of telling the truth on this Presidential Campaign (close with Kaisch)...

So this seems a case of proven liars trying to sully the reputation of the most truthful candidate in the Presidential race...

Being the best liar, hilarious. Mrs. Tuzla Clinton has a track record of lying about important things. Two of which you can review in my signature. She laughed and smiled as she lied about Tuzla. She lied about Benghazi. She lied to the parents of those whose sons were killed at Benghazi. She forgot to mention that 4 men were lost in Libya when she said no men were lost. Not exactly a lie just shows her incompetence.

If you go and read the reference you are making they never made the claim you are making. They posted what they called were "lies" but if you look a little deeper much of what Mrs. Tuzla Clinton said they minimized a lot of what she said. Maybe because, like her Libya comment about not losing men. She just said stupid stuff.

this thread's already been done - fyi

Hillary's Hacker

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light.

all of the government officials who sent and received her emails via government servers never once blinked an eye at her email set up because it was officially allowed!

wikileaks/anonymous hacked the government and this russian guy hacked blumenthol but still no evidence that hillary's server was ever hacked. seems maybe hers was the smartest set up of all hmmm...........

You are seriously delusional if you believe Hillary tells the truth.
Let's see if the FBI thinks she tells the truth.

your comments about the FBI fall under my comments regarding ignorance of how our government processes work. having an "investigation" doesn't mean what agenda hacks imply it means.
You are the hack, you fool no one. They don't put a team together for someone going about business as usual. You're a liar!

the "investigation" is called a security review...

every secretary of state since the beginning of time has had the discretion to handle their communications as part and parcel of their assigned job. cyber communications pose a unique circumstance and new security challenges but theses attempts to malign her over it as if she did something sinister are pure partisan hysteria based on ignorance of our government processes and disingenuous innuendo with an agenda.

this thread's already been done - fyi

Hillary's Hacker

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light.

all of the government officials who sent and received her emails via government servers never once blinked an eye at her email set up because it was officially allowed!

wikileaks/anonymous hacked the government and this russian guy hacked blumenthol but still no evidence that hillary's server was ever hacked. seems maybe hers was the smartest set up of all hmmm...........

You folks latch onto something and just keep saying it over and over. If the policy was that she could have a server that could be hacked and that server had classified material on it then there certainly does need to be an investigation. But somehow i don't believe that is the situation no matter how many times you folks repeat it.

That said, instead of just making up stuff you folks should ignore it. This isn't going anywhere. It would be nice if our nobility were held to any kind of standard but they are not so we all should forget about it.

we've got a few more primaries to go, and then you guys will be lost without your favorite squawking talking point.

:ack-1::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::muahaha::cuckoo:

Former New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson says it may come as a shock but the fact is Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton "is fundamentally honest and trustworthy."

In a column for the British website The Guardian on Monday, Abramson writes that "based on what I know about the emails, the idea of her being indicted or going to prison is nonsensical."

"Nonetheless," she acknowledges, "the belief that Clinton is dishonest and untrustworthy is pervasive."

Ex-NYT Editor Abramson: Hillary Is 'Fundamentally Honest' Person

I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

Forum List

Back