Romney advisor vomited during Clint Eastwood speech

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
That’s when Eastwood famously spoke to an empty chair, in which the actor went well over his alloted time and left most of the audience baffled. Romney’s senior strategist, Stuart Stevens, was backstage with Romney watching Eastwood, and while the Republican nominee “seemed to think it was funny — at least at first,” the authors write, Stevens was so upset by the “disaster occurring on stage” that he “excused himself, went into another room and vomited.

Daily Kos: Romney advisor vomited during Clint Eastwood speech

That’s when Eastwood famously spoke to an empty chair, in which the actor went well over his alloted time and left most of the audience baffled. Romney’s senior strategist, Stuart Stevens, was backstage with Romney watching Eastwood, and while the Republican nominee “seemed to think it was funny — at least at first,” the authors write, Stevens was so upset by the “disaster occurring on stage” that he “excused himself, went into another room and vomited.

I don't think it was horrible ... just kind of boring.

Not quite as boring as listening to Rosey O'Donal explain the physics of the steel towers.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I didn't see what the fuss was all about? Clint Eastwood had me laughing with his empty chair routine. I really enjoyed it. In my book, "Dirty Harry" could not ever have a bad day.

I liked Eastwood's speech, at least it was something a little different in an otherwise overly choreographed affair.

Once again democrats trying to revise history. It was something out of thier playbook, and of course only THEY are allowed to do things like this.

DK must really really be trying to deflect from the Obamacare kerfluffle.

Once again democrats trying to revise history. It was something out of thier playbook, and of course only THEY are allowed to do things like this.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

The fact that more than a year later you are trying to spin the Eastwood thing as some sort of disaster. Good luck using the memory hole on this.

The distraction from Obamacare thing is even more obvious.

Where does the radical left come up with this stuff? The freaking Country is going down the drain under Hussein/care and Barry's numbers are in the 30's and the freaking radical left website comes up with anecdotal reports of puking during an Eastwood speech last year. WTF?

old-news-is-so-exciting.jpg

The people preferred an empty chair to Romney

Forum List

Back