Romney Being Punked?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
I think Romney was brought in so that Trump could mock him. Doesn't it look like it here?
Sort of like when Trump brought Palin to Manhattan and took her to a cheap pizza place.
Why does this prick waste our time with his petty bullshit?

161129212927-trump-romney-exlarge-169.jpg

Trump's Romney romance could be one big setup - CNN.com

Could be....wouldn't put it past Herr Drumpf.

He'll use the office of President to grind all of his petty, personal axes. Every day this sociopath is in office, his ego will get bigger and his skin will get thinner.

Mitt's such a fool/tool. I really thought he'd make a good potus.

Mitt seriously dissed him. I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised that Trump showed the wisdom to avoid Ghouliani in his cabinent. Crispie is looking at prison, and Newt's ego is too big to be in the room with anyone else. The cretin at Treasury will come back to bite him, but Trump pays off loyalty as well as he evens perceived slights ... when he can. There are still a lot of bankers who laughed at him during his bankrupticies.

I think Romney was brought in so that Trump could mock him. Doesn't it look like it here?
Sort of like when Trump brought Palin to Manhattan and took her to a cheap pizza place.

Great picture, the looks are on their faces says it all....

Romney's thinking "Please help me"
Trump's thinking "Boy, they didn't name him "Mitt" for nothing, this guy gives a GREAT hand job!""

No, I think he was really under consideration. Keep in my mind he cannot nominate total nutcases because such a position needs Senate approval.

No, I think he was really under consideration. Keep in my mind he cannot nominate total nutcases because such a position needs Senate approval.

You mean established politicians? Ones like Mich McConnell's old lady ?

Romney looks uncertain while Trump looks like he is enjoying it...lol....

The pathetic bootlicker --- just like lying ted --- has no shame.

Could be....wouldn't put it past Herr Drumpf.

He'll use the office of President to grind all of his petty, personal axes. Every day this sociopath is in office, his ego will get bigger and his skin will get thinner.
Think 'Dick Nixon with money'.

Thin skinned, petulant and orange, Trump will burn the candle at both ends wreaking revenge. It will feel to himself as the salad days of the 1980s partying at Studio 54 and living the Manhattan bachelor life. All the money, all the women, all the cars.

There are too many targets. Free press, women, immigrants, Muslims, those who point out the nudity of the Emperor, the environment and Miss Universes are all on his 'to do' list.

My take (TL/DR version - Mitt is a stand up guy & bringing him on board helps Trump move his agenda through Congress):

Why Mitt Romney should be Trump's Secretary of State

Mitt is a man of integrity - he can be counted on to honor his word

Hell, he did this in opposing Trump during the campaign - many do not like it, but he honored his word

If he comes on board, it will only be done after he has sworn his allegiance - Mitt is a guy that can be counted on once his commitment has been secured

His whole track record demonstrates this. I understand the concern from hard core Trump supporters, but on this, you will have to trust Trump's judgement...

Remember this, there are A LOT like of genuine conservatives and folks who at least "lean right" politically who are frustrated with what has happened in this country, and hated Obama. People that though Hillary was awful, but were just not able to support Donald Trump

Trump won primarily by bringing new people to the party (not the Republican Party, the "election party" if you will")

The new folks got him over the top, but he was only able to win the election because enough "establishment types" held their noses & voted for him.

But again; many did not - many stayed home or voted 3rd party.

Mitt voted 3rd party, but he DID NOT support Clinton

Mitt is respected by those folks. He is also, begrudgingly. respected by those on the left.

Bringing Romney in demonstrates that Trump is willing to set aside personal grievances to do what is right for the country, it also brings those "lost souls" that should have been with us home

Preibus was a great "get" - Romney is better, the guy is not only qualified, he is the best man for the job

His presence would help to unify the Republican Party in a way that would make it easier for Trump to pass legislation that is unrelated to foreign policy. Think about this for a minute, one of the fears that many Trump supporters have had (and one of the hopes from those on the left) is that Trump would be "handcuffed" and unable to move his agenda through Congress. Bringing Romney into his cabinet will dissuade the fears of many congressional Republicans and open them up to supporting parts of Trump's agenda that they may otherwise have fought.

The "Trumpkins" always brag about "3D Chess"

Mitt as SecState is 3D Chess x 1000

Mitt's such a fool/tool. I really thought he'd make a good potus.
After the first debate, Mitt had it in his grasp and then he took his foot off the gas. No killer instinct.

Nope. Not what got him into trouble. He lost the election when a waiter at a private, black-tie event turned his iPhone recorder on, set it on the table and quietly aimed it at Romney, who made the comment about "the 47%" who would never vote for him.

My take (TL/DR version - Mitt is a stand up guy & bringing him on board helps Trump move his agenda through Congress):

Why Mitt Romney should be Trump's Secretary of State

Mitt is a man of integrity - he can be counted on to honor his word

Hell, he did this in opposing Trump during the campaign - many do not like it, but he honored his word

If he comes on board, it will only be done after he has sworn his allegiance - Mitt is a guy that can be counted on once his commitment has been secured

His whole track record demonstrates this. I understand the concern from hard core Trump supporters, but on this, you will have to trust Trump's judgement...

Remember this, there are A LOT like of genuine conservatives and folks who at least "lean right" politically who are frustrated with what has happened in this country, and hated Obama. People that though Hillary was awful, but were just not able to support Donald Trump

Trump won primarily by bringing new people to the party (not the Republican Party, the "election party" if you will")

The new folks got him over the top, but he was only able to win the election because enough "establishment types" held their noses & voted for him.

But again; many did not - many stayed home or voted 3rd party.

Mitt voted 3rd party, but he DID NOT support Clinton

Mitt is respected by those folks. He is also, begrudgingly. respected by those on the left.

Bringing Romney in demonstrates that Trump is willing to set aside personal grievances to do what is right for the country, it also brings those "lost souls" that should have been with us home

Preibus was a great "get" - Romney is better, the guy is not only qualified, he is the best man for the job

His presence would help to unify the Republican Party in a way that would make it easier for Trump to pass legislation that is unrelated to foreign policy. Think about this for a minute, one of the fears that many Trump supporters have had (and one of the hopes from those on the left) is that Trump would be "handcuffed" and unable to move his agenda through Congress. Bringing Romney into his cabinet will dissuade the fears of many congressional Republicans and open them up to supporting parts of Trump's agenda that they may otherwise have fought.

The "Trumpkins" always brag about "3D Chess"

Mitt as SecState is 3D Chess x 1000

No man of integrity goes to work for a "fraud".

It's one reason I like him. Trump fucks with his enemies, just like he does you dude. I don't think he has anything against Palin, BTW.

Forum List

Back