🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

His image and likability has improved in the fall out since losing in 2012. People are so quick to ignore all this and truly believe Jeb Bush or Rand Paul are more qualified for a general election?

It is. I'm in my 20's and stress over my career, school, and wonder what sort of life I'll provide for my family every day. How are you going to effectively attack this problem?

Well, I think you're right that it comes down to three candidates on the GOP side. But Rand Paul is not one of them. He's got enough of a persona that he can hope to catch lightning in a bottle; but even then he'll fizzle out soon enough.

It'll come down to three; Christie, Bush, and Romney. And I don't know if Christie really has a chance; but I know the media likes to pimp him. So, for now he is in the running. The irony is that Christie and Bush gave the two biggest self indulgent, long winded, boring ass, jackass speeches at the 2012 GOP convention that you'll ever see. Go back and look at them. They got headliner slots and decided to do infomercials for themselves. Republicans need to wake up and stop supporting these me first losers.

As for Bush, he may be formidable. Let's hope people make the right choice and pick Romney though.

Jeb Bush's Florida Education Infomercial

Last edited:
Except that Devall doesn't balance his budgets: Gov. Deval Patrick planning to make cuts to address 325 million budget shortfall masslive.com Also, education went to shiz under him; whereas it was top shelf under Romney.

And the 02 Olympics fiscal problems were the tip of the iceberg. Romney had to get projects back on schedule while Obama was probably in some room in Pakistan 'community organizing.'

1) The shortfall is less than 1% of MA's budget. Given economic issues, that's pretty reasonable.
2) Mitt Romney cut 248 Million from education spending when he first got in.Obama ad accuses Romney of cutting Mass. K-12 education by 248.7 million PolitiFact
3) Under Mitt's watch, Massachusetts declined from 37th to 47th in Job Growth. Governor Romney s Education Cuts Hurt Massachusetts and His Agenda Would Make America Less Competitive American Bridge PAC
4) Yes, SLC Olympics had a lot of problems, because the city didn't have the venues to host events. But the reason for that as because his FELLOW MORMONS bribed IOC officials.

Would Mitt have gone to the mat if the "honor" of his fellow Mormons weren't on the line?

Well, again, we need to get back to GS STeel, whre they looted the company and left guys like Joe Soptic without health insurance. Or AmPad, where they shut down plants and paid Bain Capital huge dividends.

Last edited:
Oh, I think she's going to be the President.

But if you think 2016-24 is going to be like the 1990s simply because she's the President, well, you're a moron.

No, I think you and your Wall Street buddies have so fucked up the country they'll never be that good again.

I'll just be happy to "Keeping Bush or Romney from Fucking it up" standard.

Yea, cos Obama revolutionized Wall Street....

You mean other than passing Dodd-Frank, which they hated, and presiding over record highs?

Record high deficits, right?

And every president presides over record highs. You might as well give Obama credit for the sun coming up in the morning.
Your political ignorance is stunning.

LSRQOS6.png

Except that Devall doesn't balance his budgets: Gov. Deval Patrick planning to make cuts to address 325 million budget shortfall masslive.com Also, education went to shiz under him; whereas it was top shelf under Romney.

And the 02 Olympics fiscal problems were the tip of the iceberg. Romney had to get projects back on schedule while Obama was probably in some room in Pakistan 'community organizing.'

1) The shortfall is less than 1% of MA's budget. Given economic issues, that's pretty reasonable.
2) Mitt Romney cut 248 Million from education spending when he first got in.Obama ad accuses Romney of cutting Mass. K-12 education by 248.7 million PolitiFact
3) Under Mitt's watch, Massachusetts declined from 37th to 47th in Job Growth. Governor Romney s Education Cuts Hurt Massachusetts and His Agenda Would Make America Less Competitive American Bridge PAC
4) Yes, SLC Olympics had a lot of problems, because the city didn't have the venues to host events. But the reason for that as because his FELLOW MORMONS bribed IOC officials.

Would Mitt have gone to the mat if the "honor" of his fellow Mormons weren't on the line?

Well, again, we need to get back to GS STeel, whre they looted the company and left guys like Joe Soptic without health insurance. Or AmPad, where they shut down plants and paid Bain Capital huge dividends.

* Given the fact that the budget is $32.5 Billion, not balancing it by $325 million is not reasonable. That's just waste going to the gov's friends no doubt.
* Not especially interested in whatever fuzzy math Obama's goons came up with. Without reading it, I'm guessing, they're counting waste programs cut and not the cumulative amount. I've seen him do this type of math all the time. Of course, what do you expect from a guy who struggles with seventh grade math.
* Under Mitt's watch or a Dem super majority in Mass. did the job growth decline? You should remember that they controlled the agenda. Mitt was only in a position to barter with them. So, you're basically put down your own policies.
* Have you even been to SLC? Other than maybe Denver, there is not a more ideal place to host a US Winter Olympics.

* Given the fact that the budget is $32.5 Billion, not balancing it by $325 million is not reasonable. That's just waste going to the gov's friends no doubt.
* Not especially interested in whatever fuzzy math Obama's goons came up with. Without reading it, I'm guessing, they're counting waste programs cut and not the cumulative amount. I've seen him do this type of math all the time. Of course, what do you expect from a guy who struggles with seventh grade math.
* Under Mitt's watch or a Dem super majority in Mass. did the job growth decline? You should remember that they controlled the agenda. Mitt was only in a position to barter with them. So, you're basically put down your own policies.
* Have you even been to SLC? Other than maybe Denver, there is not a more ideal place to host a US Winter Olympics.

No, guy, I've never been to SLC. It's full of fucking Mormons.

When a busload of Mormons goes over a cliff, the only thing I'm sad about is the empty seat.

Point was, Romney presided over a weak economy, the only reason why he wasn't DEAD LAST in job growth was because Michigan and Ohio were suffering the Auto Meltdown.

Oh, yeah. And Romney was done after one term.

No, guy, I've never been to SLC. It's full of fucking Mormons.

When a busload of Mormons goes over a cliff, the only thing I'm sad about is the empty seat.

Point was, Romney presided over a weak economy, the only reason why he wasn't DEAD LAST in job growth was because Michigan and Ohio were suffering the Auto Meltdown.

Oh, yeah. And Romney was done after one term.

LOL - You're afraid to go see what you're bitching about. BTW, the population of SLC is more non mormon in the second place.

Romney came into the governorship on a negative three year negative job growth trend (which apparently was enough for even Mass libtards to vote Republican) and he left on an upward three year positive job growth trend. So, once again you've thrown out lame points. Source: Massachusetts Job Growth Department of Numbers

DUMB ASS

Yes, let's hope that the GOP nominates any of of the clowns from the clown car.
That there's even talk about Romney running a third time is indicative of the GOP's desperation, in that they know they have no other viable candidates to run.

Do you listen to yourself? Going with the guy that didn't win is allegedly desperate? That's not logical. This shows that they're confident in their candidate. It shows fortitude, not desperation. The only desperation is coming from the legions of USMB libtard posters who will say anything bad about Romney cos they're ever so scared of the GOP's best candidate.

If Romney is The GOP's best presidential candidate then America's next president could well be someone a little to his RIGHT. Hillary? Elizabeth Warren? Depends on whether Hillary could remember to run.

And if you think I'm a liberal you are either very new to this board or extraordinarily challenged in reading comprehension.

If Romney is The GOP's best presidential candidate then America's next president could well be someone a little to his RIGHT. Hillary? Elizabeth Warren? Depends on whether Hillary could remember to run.

And if you think I'm a liberal you are either very new to this board or extraordinarily challenged in reading comprehension.

I don't think you're liberal. I think you're a jaded Republican that doesn't like seeing one of his gimps get the nod over Romney. And which gimp are we talking about? Who is your guy?

Who is "my guy"?

At the moment I see NO candidate from any party (major or minor) who looks even remotely qualified to dig America out of the hole Obama has dug. True, He was "shovel ready" when elected - ready to shovel out a deep hole in which to bury the idea of America being in any way exceptional.

Why are you so filled with hatred for differently-abled people that you use the offensive "G-Word" TWICE in one post?

I think Romney should run again, it will be a good laugh watching Romney lose again. When Romney lost last time, I overhead Republicans in shock that he could have lost against Obama.

Obama wasn't that strong a President, and Romney had everything going for him, but Romney lost through a blundering campaign and his own ignorance i.e. he made stupid comments in Europe and then ranted about the 41% in an open restaurant.

Romney will make the same mistakes, if given another chance, and in wide areas of the country he is a laughing stock. Clinton could win easy against Romney, even Biden could.

Who is "my guy"?

At the moment I see NO candidate from any party (major or minor) who looks even remotely qualified to dig America out of the hole Obama has dug. True, He was "shovel ready" when elected - ready to shovel out a deep hole in which to bury the idea of America being in any way exceptional.

Why are you so filled with hatred for differently-abled people that you use the offensive "G-Word" TWICE in one post?
Rand Paul has a better chance at winning than Romney, if there had to be a quick decision over who should run.

I hope Romney decides not to run so I can watch all of you cry when the GOP nominee who isn't Romney loses

The GOP doesn't deserve Romney again. But as news reports are saying, insiders say Romney is too much of a patriot to just kill over and let the GOP lose to Hillary

Forum List

Back