🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

the GOP has been shooting at Willard's head for the last four days. They don't want him.

I don't think this is a good idea. He was a poor candidate the last time around, and a very weak field was a big reason why he won the nomination.

Romney Tells Donors He s Mulling a Presidential Bid - Bloomberg Politics

I keep hearing this constant refrain about every good GOP candidate. He or she was a poor candidate. Why aren't they saying the same of Hillary? Frankly, I think they're just trying to get rid of her competition.

Hillary was a shitty candidate, because she couldn't even beat a poser who had zero executive experience. Obama turned out to be a total fraud. Mitt has more leadership traits in his pinky finger than Hillary or Obama put together, yet he is supposed to be a poor candidate.

Romney's greatest sin was backing down from using Benghazi against Obama. That is why he's considered a poor candidate. Many felt betrayed when he refused to keep hammering Obama over an obvious weakness, Obamas failure to do his job when it was needed the most.
After four years in office, Obama had more executive experience than anyone alive except a handful of men. And after the Republican mess he was handed, I think he did a remarkable job.

Hey, how come W. Bush didn't show up at the last two GOP presidential conventions? You know if his brother gets the nomination, it will be hard to exclude him.

Romney on the other hand, really doesn't represent the rank and file of the GOP. His support was never more than 25%. IN 2008 they clearly rejected him, and in 2012, he was willing to spend a shitload of his own money burying candidates who were obviously jokes. (And he still struggled!)

The fact that so many of the people who supported him in 2012 are telling him, "No, thanks" in 2015 should be a clue that his time has passed.

More revolving door logic from Joeb. If Romney did represent the so-called rank and file Republicans, you wouldn't be so scared.

I'm just telling you something from someone who investigated all that back in the day.

She didn't do anything illegal to my knowledge, just sleazy. But you don't give a shit about legality anyways.

All that's going to come up again.

We're going to get Clinton Fatigue 2.0.

NO, guy, we aren't. I think people are even more sick of Clinton Derangement syndrome now than they were in the 1990's, when we all had great jobs and the economy was booming, and some asshole wanted to impeach the poor man over a blow job.

I WISH that was the worst thing I had to worry about today.

Romney on the other hand, really doesn't represent the rank and file of the GOP. His support was never more than 25%. IN 2008 they clearly rejected him, and in 2012, he was willing to spend a shitload of his own money burying candidates who were obviously jokes. (And he still struggled!)

The fact that so many of the people who supported him in 2012 are telling him, "No, thanks" in 2015 should be a clue that his time has passed.

More revolving door logic from Joeb. If Romney did represent the so-called rank and file Republicans, you wouldn't be so scared.

Guy, I'm not worried about Romney getting the nomination.

I'm frustrated about having to point out WHY IT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA after the two previous epic FAILS.

Romney's candidacy is an even worse idea this time, now that income inequality is becoming a serious enough issue to even where Republicans have to address it.

That's not my quote.

That's not my quote.

It was still awesome, though.

That's not my quote.

True 'dat!

I'm just telling you something from someone who investigated all that back in the day.

She didn't do anything illegal to my knowledge, just sleazy. But you don't give a shit about legality anyways.

All that's going to come up again.

We're going to get Clinton Fatigue 2.0.

NO, guy, we aren't. I think people are even more sick of Clinton Derangement syndrome now than they were in the 1990's, when we all had great jobs and the economy was booming, and some asshole wanted to impeach the poor man over a blow job.

I WISH that was the worst thing I had to worry about today.

Oh, I think she's going to be the President.

But if you think 2016-24 is going to be like the 1990s simply because she's the President, well, you're a moron.

That's not my quote.

True 'dat!

It's sad watching you two rub each other off.

But if you think 2016-24 is going to be like the 1990s simply because she's the President, well, you're a moron.

No, I think you and your Wall Street buddies have so fucked up the country they'll never be that good again.

I'll just be happy to "Keeping Bush or Romney from Fucking it up" standard.

Clinton and all her skeletons? She got thrown away like trash last round.

Meh, not really. They gave her a fair hearing. she got about half hte votes cast.

When Hillary Clinton was at the Rose Law Firm, she defended some of the worst, most disgusting thieves in the S&L Crisis.

Someone I know well was a bank examiner at the time, and led the closing of several S&Ls in the South. He's a Democrat through and through, and won't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Vince Foster wasn't murdered, but he did know things about what they did at the Rose Law Firm that led to him killing himself.

We'll see how much comes out.

You said: When Hillary Clinton was at the Rose Law Firm, she defended some of the worst, most disgusting thieves in the S&L Crisis.

In other words, she was following the law and the constitution and doing what she was being paid to do. And you wouldn't? OK, I got it.
Yes, that's what lawyers do.

I'm just wondering if Romney has settled on where he stands on the issues by now.
That last campaign left me dizzy trying to keep up with his flippin' and floppin'.

I'm just wondering if Romney has settled on where he stands on the issues by now.
That last campaign left me dizzy trying to keep up with his flippin' and floppin'.
I predict he'll run hard right, he tried left and middle.

He never went left (imho) he tried right and middle - AT THE SAME TIME - that was the problem imho.

But it looks like your position determines where you see him. If you are far right - yeah, he appeared like he was on the left from way over there. But from the middle, he never appeared to go left.

No, I think you and your Wall Street buddies have so fucked up the country they'll never be that good again.

Yea, cos Obama revolutionized Wall Street....
jerk.gif

I predict he'll run hard right, he tried left and middle.

I think he might try to run to the right of Jeb, but I just don't see how he pulls it off.

Bush executed 21 prisoners in his two terms. Romney executed - ZERO.

Bush fought against gay marriage. Romney presided over the first state to legalize it.

Bush was anti-abortion, Romney was pro-choice.

Bush went to the mat to keep Terry Schiavo's brain dead corpse alive.

Oh, yeah, Romney passed ObamaCare 1.0.

Yea, cos Obama revolutionized Wall Street....

You mean other than passing Dodd-Frank, which they hated, and presiding over record highs?

Forum List

Back