🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

Clinton and all her skeletons? She got thrown away like trash last round.

Meh, not really. They gave her a fair hearing. she got about half hte votes cast.

I think the thing Democrats have figured out since then is that you don't pick your nominee based on the other side's objections. A lot of Democrats decided they didn't want to relive the 90's, and they still got the batshit crazy from your side.

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.
You said: He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You mean white Republicans on food stamps and welfare?
Don't you DARE address me or quote me without prior permission.

You got that, Brotch? :slap:

You said: Don't you DARE address me or quote me without prior permission.

mooning-by-denadeathbringer.png

Meh, not really. They gave her a fair hearing. she got about half hte votes cast.

Do you listen to yourself?

You could apply the same thing to Romney:

'Meh, not really. They gave her a fair hearing. he got about half hte votes cast.' I know you'll try to come up with BS caveats to the contrary; but your double standards are laughable as usual.

When Hillary Clinton was at the Rose Law Firm, she defended some of the worst, most disgusting thieves in the S&L Crisis.

Someone I know well was a bank examiner at the time, and led the closing of several S&Ls in the South. He's a Democrat through and through, and won't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Vince Foster wasn't murdered, but he did know things about what they did at the Rose Law Firm that led to him killing himself.

We'll see how much comes out.

We've been hearing for years that Romney sucks yet no one in the party has put an end to him and Romney is still loved and respected by the majority of the party

No one in the party was in as much demand as he was in the mid-terms. He's a proven leader and the guy for the job

He's the only one that polls better than Hillary. He beats her in every model.

Hillary "Not Getting the Nomination" Clinton
Mitt the Man from Cult. But please, run that loser again.

He'd scalp Lizzy Warren, but again, he's not my choice
Strawman, since she's has ruled it out.
She has not.
She's said "I'm not running" which means she isnt running right now. But the move to draft her is very strong and growing, especially as Hillary flares out.
Dumbass.

Elizabeth Warren Says She s Not Going To Run For President

He wasn't any better the first time and he'd make a disastrous prez. But I say, the more the merrier and there's lots of room in the Republican Clown Car.

Besides, we all know he will. Ann wears the magic pants in that house and she wants to be first lady queen.

It's amazing how someone can make a point I essentially agree with and yet still be a complete dick, but you pulled it off. Easily.

When Hillary Clinton was at the Rose Law Firm, she defended some of the worst, most disgusting thieves in the S&L Crisis.

Someone I know well was a bank examiner at the time, and led the closing of several S&Ls in the South. He's a Democrat through and through, and won't vote for Hillary Clinton.

Vince Foster wasn't murdered, but he did know things about what they did at the Rose Law Firm that led to him killing himself.

We'll see how much comes out.

Vince Foster was murdered. Power brokers or people in general don't go to urban parks to kill themselves. And the truth of Rose Law Firm is out. Any exact dealings that Hillary has will undoubtedly be buried though. But there's a lot of smoke and that will deter at least a strong percent of prospective voters. Also, she has not come off as a very smooth public figure post-senator. She looked like a gutless worm as Secretary of State. The media will do some damage control though.

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.
You said: He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You mean white Republicans on food stamps and welfare?
Don't you DARE address me or quote me without prior permission.

#KirbyDelauter

Not much of a welcoming party for Mitt Romney even suggesting another run. I doubt he'll run, but if he does, I could see him and Jeb and Christie splitting the same base of voters while someone like Rand Paul gets everyone else and squeaks out a win.

Seems that many Republicans are turned off by the Bush name, but just as many are turned off by Romney's. It feels like the Republican nominee is going to be someone other than those two.

Do you listen to yourself?

You could apply the same thing to Romney:

'Meh, not really. They gave her a fair hearing. he got about half hte votes cast.' I know you'll try to come up with BS caveats to the contrary; but your double standards are laughable as usual.

Well, no, the same thing doesn't apply to Romney. He had two shots, he spent shitloads of money.

He lost twice. What's he got to say the third time that he didn't say the first two times?

Now here's the thing about Hillary. SHe actually got MORE votes than Obama did in the 2008 primaries. Because of the rules, (Superdelegates, delegate allocation, disallowing Michigan and Florida) Obama ended up with more delegates. But there wasn't a huge disagreement between Obama and Hillary on any issue except the Iraq War.

Romney on the other hand, really doesn't represent the rank and file of the GOP. His support was never more than 25%. IN 2008 they clearly rejected him, and in 2012, he was willing to spend a shitload of his own money burying candidates who were obviously jokes. (And he still struggled!)

The fact that so many of the people who supported him in 2012 are telling him, "No, thanks" in 2015 should be a clue that his time has passed.

Forum List

Back