🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

Romney unlike Obama is a good man, who is mature and wise enough to take on the responsibility of being world leader and president.

The man whose wife died because Romney cancelled their health insurance might disagree on the "Good Man" part.
Wow. That myth was debunked over and over. and yet here you are repeating it. That means you're stupid, if you couldn't figure it out.

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.

"Couldn't" or didn't? You always regard old superficial results as if they're final determinations for the future. You reek of desperation (and bigotry).

No, actually, being beaten twice tells me this guy isn't very appealing. The guy has spent millions of dollars selling himself, and he really can't.

Even in a rigged election, Romney got some significant results. There's no reason to think he can't continue to build upon what he has built. I know you want to scream at him, "you didn't build that!" But he's coming and it scares you, little girl.
I doubt anyone on the left is intimidated by Romney.

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.

"Couldn't" or didn't? You always regard old superficial results as if they're final determinations for the future. You reek of desperation (and bigotry).

No, actually, being beaten twice tells me this guy isn't very appealing. The guy has spent millions of dollars selling himself, and he really can't.

Even in a rigged election, Romney got some significant results. There's no reason to think he can't continue to build upon what he has built. I know you want to scream at him, "you didn't build that!" But he's coming and it scares you, little girl.
I dont think Romney really gives a shit about people on the Left,honestly.

Romney unlike Obama is a good man, who is mature and wise enough to take on the responsibility of being world leader and president.

The man whose wife died because Romney cancelled their health insurance might disagree on the "Good Man" part.
Wow. That myth was debunked over and over. and yet here you are repeating it. That means you're stupid, if you couldn't figure it out.

Look at you preemptively trying to sew the seeds of dissension. You're the same guy who has said many times that he is 'too liberal.'

how Mitt let Barry back in the debates was unforgivable.

Not really.

Here's the problem with debates. Just by merely showing up on the same stage, the challenger wins the first debate. this was even true of MONDALE, for crying out loud. Mondale had a great debate against the "Great Communicator". Just by being there, the challenger becomes a viable alternative. Reagan had a poor first debate, so did Bush-41 and Bush-43.

By the second debate, though, you usually got this guy figured out and you can come out swinging.

Intimidated is your word. But yes, that is the opponent they least want to face in 2016.
Hardly. You are so wrong.

Sometimes, it's what people don't say that really says it all. If I was so wrong, you would have told me who is more of a threat than Romney. That didn't happen for a reason.
You think so huh? Fact is, none of them are a threat, so it didn't even occur to me to suggest who is more of a threat than Romney. The GOP does not have anyone at this point who is any kind of a threat to Mrs. Clinton. Truly.

You see, when you talk about "rigged elections", you kind of lose credibility.

Here's why Romney lost. Most of the people on your side never really wanted him. Before the nomination, folks like Rabbi did nothing but complain about him and after the election, they were the ones who insisted he didn't win because he wasn't a "Real Conservative".

The reality is, no one has ever won against an incumbent by being "not the incumbent". YOu have to inspire your voters. Romney didn't inspire anyone but his fellow Mormon cultists.

Hasn't been debunked, guy. The man lost his job and insurance because Bain Capital looted his company.

His wife died.

If Romney comes back in 2012 so will Joe Soptic.

You think so huh? Fact is, none of them are a threat, so it didn't even occur to me to suggest who is more of a threat than Romney. The GOP does not have anyone at this point who is any kind of a threat to Mrs. Clinton. Truly.

You want so badly to believe that, don't you? Or should I say you want so badly to sell that to people. I know you're smart enough to not believe such drivel otherwise.

Well, I guess we can see the amateur version of "The Romney Strategy" unfolding here before us. We see how his supporters are going to try to talk away his mistakes and shortcomings.

They don't appear to be too effective here. I guess we will have to wait and see if they are any more effective in the real world. Personally, I have my doubts - but I guess we will see.

You want so badly to believe that, don't you? Or should I say you want so badly to sell that to people. I know you're smart enough to not believe such drivel otherwise.
LOL The real drivel is that the GOP has any possible candidate who could threaten Clinton.

I think it all depends on the chosen running mate. That's why McCain lost...he had Palin.

No, McCain lost because of the well timed meltdown in the fall of 08. Palin was an issue, but not the reason he lost.

McCain was losing long before the meltdown. His pick of Palin gave him a bump. And then she opened her mouth.... and things went south from that point on, very quickly.

No he was not losing before the meltdown, late Aug, early Sept polls were close to even, the meltdown then came on and McCain never recovered. As for Palin liberals and their media tools hate conservative women, blacks and gays. Palin could have been a Harvard PhD and she would still be ripped for being a conservative. True she did not help her cause at times, but it was economics, not Palin that did McCain in.
I said LONG before the meltdown. Do comprehension much?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

LOL The real drivel is that the GOP has any possible candidate who could threaten Clinton.

Clinton and all her skeletons? She got thrown away like trash last round.

Forum List

Back