🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

Christie, Jeb, etc, none of these guys wanted to face off against President Obama in 2012. It was a fool's errand they all knew they'd lose.
This is revisionist history.

The Rightwing was convinced that the American public's supposed hatred of Obamacare was going to throw him out of office.

They didn't count on people liking cheap insurance. Go figure.

Christie, Jeb, etc, none of these guys wanted to face off against President Obama in 2012. It was a fool's errand they all knew they'd lose.
This is revisionist history.

The Rightwing was convinced that the American public's supposed hatred of Obamacare was going to throw him out of office.

They didn't count on people liking cheap insurance. Go figure.
No it isn't. The 2012 primary was "anyone but Mitt" and Jeb and Christie were nagged about the possibility of jumping into the primary for quite a while. They were way more liked than Romney, and neither wanted to run against him

I will certainly concede to you that Republican voters completely believed America hated Obama and that hatred would give any Republican a victory. But actual, electable, establishment candidates, NONE of them wanted into the 2012 race except Romney.

Jeb and Christie clearly want to run in 2016. They want to be president. Why didn't they run in 2012 against the weak GOP contenders? Because they knew Obama wasn't going to lose

Last edited:
He's the only one that polls better than Hillary. He beats her in every model.

Hillary "Not Getting the Nomination" Clinton
Mitt the Man from Cult. But please, run that loser again.

He'd scalp Lizzy Warren, but again, he's not my choice
Strawman, since she's has ruled it out.
She has not.
She's said "I'm not running" which means she isnt running right now. But the move to draft her is very strong and growing, especially as Hillary flares out.

I'm calling it right now - Mitt Romney will be the next POTUS.

She has not.
She's said "I'm not running" which means she isnt running right now. But the move to draft her is very strong and growing, especially as Hillary flares out.

Yes, she's totally flaming out... Which is why she has 62% polling average.
As of January 5 it was 46.5%.

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Hillary is still popular among democrats. The independents and college age are deserting.

I was citing where she was on the Democratic Nomination, not her personal popularity.

Romney unlike Obama is a good man, who is mature and wise enough to take on the responsibility of being world leader and president.

I actually prefer cruz but Romney is definitely qualified.

She has not.

Yes, she's totally flaming out... Which is why she has 62% polling average.
As of January 5 it was 46.5%.

Hillary Clinton Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

Hillary is still popular among democrats. The independents and college age are deserting.
Yeah,

if Hillary is who they run and Romney gets the GOP nomination again, I think the left will have no ability to raise concerns over elitism or being out of touch with the middle class

Iowa Poll

2015-01-07-Iowa-GOP-poll.jpg

Link? Source?

Right click the image location. If you need the article, do a search.

It's Gravis.

Are you really that intellectually lazy as to not even take the time to quote your sources or link to sources? Really?

Intellectually lazy? Are you f'ing kidding? I posted a poll in run of the mill dialogue (that didn't involve you). Am I writing a college paper that you think I'm somehow required to source it for you?

What would the source of the poll matter, anyhow? I've heard time and time again about Romney being up in Iowa. I didn't think I was even revealing any sort of ground breaking info.

Are we seriously going to have Jeb vs. Romney in the primary? This is going to be insane. I don't see any donor money left for Rand or others to run on if Romney and Jeb's momentum continues to grow and builds up for their primary clash

I was sort of musing myself with your Iowa rants. Dude, Iowa doesn't decide the winner. They can give whomever a boost. And it's not about being 'entitled,' shmutz.

You're kind of sputtering out. Point is, the republican leadership is kind of considering a second Romney run and the concensus is, 'For the Love of God, Please don't!!"

The WSJ compared him to recycled garbage today.

Republican leadership being code for scared leftist wanker posters. Romney is your worst nightmare. You would love to see Fat Christie or Dumb Bush over the debonaire, well spoken, extraordinarily accomplished Romney.

You come on here every day and rant against Romney ever so much more than any other Republican for one reason: You're scare to bleep that he'll become your president!

And don't give me a predictable 'yea I'm scare of 1 percent' or 'yea I'm scared he'll be a three time loser' or 'mormon robot this and that.' You are just flat out a scared little guy that Romney will steamroll the competish in 2016 and make a morsel out of that hag you like to dream of having as your next de facto monarch.

I was sort of musing myself with your Iowa rants. Dude, Iowa doesn't decide the winner. They can give whomever a boost. And it's not about being 'entitled,' shmutz.

You're kind of sputtering out. Point is, the republican leadership is kind of considering a second Romney run and the concensus is, 'For the Love of God, Please don't!!"

Republican leadership being code for scared leftist wanker posters. Romney is your worst nightmare. You would love to see Fat Christie or Dumb Bush over the debonaire, well spoken, extraordinarily accomplished Romney.

You come on here every day and rant against Romney ever so much more than any other Republican for one reason: You're scare to bleep that he'll become your president!

And don't give me a predictable 'yea I'm scare of 1 percent' or 'yea I'm scared he'll be a three time loser' or 'mormon robot this and that.' You are just flat out a scared little guy that Romney will steamroll the competish in 2016 and make a morsel out of that hag you like to dream of having as your next de facto monarch.
Run your Man from Cult and we'll beat him yet again. 20% of the damn population won't vote for him, knock yourself out, yet again.

Uh, no, guy Romney couldn't beat McCain, he couldn't beat Obama. Why you think this will work the third time if frankly, baffling.

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.

Run your Man from Cult and we'll beat him yet again. 20% of the damn population won't vote for him, knock yourself out, yet again.
LOL the left and their utter disdain for any religion but Islam

Last edited:
Hillary is ancient, supported Bush, voted for Iraq; give how far left American Progressives are, she's practically a Conservative.

Smoke signals say Lizzy Cheekbones get 'em nomination

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.
They have like 13 million members. Only half of those members are practicing, and I believe only half of that number are in the USA. They have a hard enough time managing their small membership, I don't think you need to worry about them using a hypothetical President Romney to run the country. Also, look at their inability to have any lasting affect in the marriage debate from recent years. Look at their inability to keep the city of their headquarters a conservative-leaning city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back