🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

ted-nugent-teabagging-pedophile.jpg

[
well, at least he will assist in making Jeb Bush bow out after the Iowa Crocus.

I don't see how that happens. Frankly, even if you take the poll above that has the Weird Mormon Robot getting 21% of Iowa voters seriously (He got 25% in 2008 and 2012), the fact is, 75% of Iowa's electoral voters never really liked the guy. Jeb Bush winning in Iowa would not be a stretch.

So, you're saying that Romney doesn't even need Iowa.....I can live with that.

I'm saying the fact that Romney can't win Iowa probably says he's a weak candidate.

Here's the thing. He won in 2012 because everyone else was a joke. He had no serious opponent, but he was slugging it out the whole way with a series of "Not-Romneys" that caught the electorate's eyes.

And despite outspending all his opponents by a huge margin, he really didn't lock it up until late.

Now, he's already got a reputation as a two-time loser, Bush is going to have the whole Bush Dynasty thing going for him and unlimited resources.

So, you're saying that Romney doesn't even need Iowa.....I can live with that.

I'm saying the fact that Romney can't win Iowa probably says he's a weak candidate.

Here's the thing. He won in 2012 because everyone else was a joke. He had no serious opponent, but he was slugging it out the whole way with a series of "Not-Romneys" that caught the electorate's eyes.

And despite outspending all his opponents by a huge margin, he really didn't lock it up until late.

Now, he's already got a reputation as a two-time loser, Bush is going to have the whole Bush Dynasty thing going for him and unlimited resources.

Well by that logic, Hillary shouldn't run. Of course, you never worry about logic.

[
well, at least he will assist in making Jeb Bush bow out after the Iowa Crocus.

I don't see how that happens. Frankly, even if you take the poll above that has the Weird Mormon Robot getting 21% of Iowa voters seriously (He got 25% in 2008 and 2012), the fact is, 75% of Iowa's electoral voters never really liked the guy. Jeb Bush winning in Iowa would not be a stretch.
its early, that poll will likely change drastically once the campaign starts. I am pretty sure that Cruz/Walker and Romney will be in the top 4,add Rubio and Paul in the top 6. I just have a gut feeling that Jeb will wind up in 5th or 6th place. Its just way too early to predict Iowa.

its early, that poll will likely change drastically once the campaign starts. I am pretty sure that Cruz/Walker and Romney will be in the top 4,add Rubio and Paul in the top 6. I just have a gut feeling that Jeb will wind up in 5th or 6th place. Its just way too early to predict Iowa.

Jeb doesn't need to come in first to stay viable.

Again, I don't think Romney is going to actually run. I think he's going to find that a lot of his rich buddies who aren't Mormons are going to tell him that he's had his shot, and they're supporting Jeb.

Well by that logic, Hillary shouldn't run. Of course, you never worry about logic.

well, no, Hillary has only taken one shot at the nomination.

The Weird Mormon Robot has had two.

Oh, that's a convenient statistical nuance. How about you just say you're full of it and save everyone some time.

well, no, it's really not. First, in Hillary's first run, she actually got MORE votes than Obama did. Obama won because the rules disallowed some delegates from being counted and allowed superdelegates to make the final decision. That means she's really entitled to another shot if the voters will have her.

Romney, on the other hand, lost big time in 2008, in 2012, he ran against guys who were fucking jokes and still struggled, and got beaten by a president who all statistical models said he should have beaten. And he lost it by being stupid.

because many of you in politics do not go into the Religion Forum much...let me give you this link. Mormon Romney is a nutjob. Read this crap he believes in. Mormonism is a CULT, PERIOD.

Many false teachings that do not line up with the Bible. Mormons use 2 of their "own" books also, besides the Bible as they do not trust it.

You know, I agree, the Mormons are nuts, and I've been screaming that for 8 years now, but a lot of Evangelical Republicans got behind Romney because at least he wasn't black.

Forum List

Back