🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

Bush did not steal the election of 2004.
And Obama did not steal the election of 2012.

Bush didn't steal 2000 either.

The people who scream that these elections were stolen are partisan sore losers, and usually not that high up on the intellectual totem pole.

I agree. It was razor thin in Florida, but the final canvass showed a Bush win by +537 votes, ergo, he won. End of story.

And had Al Gore run a less boring campaign and focused his firepower on New Hampshire, where he really could have won, then Gore would have won, 271-267. But history is what it is, this is how the Universe is supposed to unfold, apparently.

There's nothing absurd about it. Swinging any vote a few percent is not as hard as you'd like to think. Do you really think it's a coincidence that none of the swing states ended up being close? But even if you don't, you casually swept over the point of obvious ballot stuffing. IMO, that could just be the tip of the iceburg. This doesn't even explore potential technological scams that are probably a reality.

Well, first, Ohio and Florida were close.

Second, no, there wasn't any "ballot stuffing" or any of the other fantasies you guys like to spew.

Here's the real problem. Your side didn't even like your candidate. Other than his fellow Mormon Cultists, no one on the GOP side was really thrilled with Romney. If you guys can't get excited about him, why did you expect anyone else to?

The only reason why Romney got the nomination is he was running against people who were completely nuts. Yes, the least nutty guy you could find to nominate in 2012 was the one who thought he was wearing magic underwear and was going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

Yes, Florida was close.

Ohio, less so.

Obama won Ohio by +2.97 in 2012.

Let's compare that to the past:

2008: Obama +4.58
2004: Bush 43 +2.11
2000: Bush 43 +3.51
1996: Clinton +6.36
1992: Clinton +1.83

So, in the last 20 years, Obama's statistic in Ohio was the 3rd highest of 6 elections. His margin is was larger than Bush 43 2004 and Clinton 1992, but smaller than Bush 43 2000 and Clinton 1996. So, for a state that has been a single-digit win state for 20 years now, his margin is right in the middle.

His 2012 win is also larger than Carter 76, Nixon 68, Truman 48, Dewey 44, FDR 32, Harrison 1892, Hayes 1876.

That pastor who endorsed Rick Perry with the infamous "he's a genuine follower of Jesus Christ" line (seen as a jab at Mitt and his faith) actually heavily backfired against the Perry camp,and was seen as a major blunder in the 2012 GOP primary. I don't think Mitt and his Mormon faith was ever touched on notably after that in the 2012 election

which is kind of a pity. If most Americans knew the crazy shit Mormons actually believe, they'd have run in horror.

They didn't want a replay of 2008 where Huckabee and Romney were having an argument about whether or not Jesus Christ and Satan were brothers. But it says a lot about the mindset of the GOP where that kind of discussion is even being HAD in the 21st century.

I am sensing that you have major issues with Mormons.

Yes, I have a major issue with cults started by con-men who fuck 14 year old girls.

I have a bigger issue with the fact that we are in the 21 first fucking century, and we are still talking about angels and demons and sky fairies like those are real things.

The beauty of our system is that you can say all these things and really cut loose, and no black helicopters will show up in the night.

Sky fairies?

:wtf:

You basically take any election you don't like the outcome of and say "He cheated!" and use some excuse as to how and give your guy the win even though they lost.

You're just not an honest person and you want to sell the idea that Obama is great at all costs. Do you really think that 95 percent of fucking hoods were showing up to vote for Obama? If you honestly think that, you've never stepped one foot into the inner city in your life and have been holed in an igloo in Alaska. But surmising that's not the case, yea you're full of shit. Don't try to make this about sour grapes. Because whether I have them or not, the fucking reality is that that election was plenty damn rigged.

And as a sidebar, the fact that the mainstream media didn't investigate this among many other glaring offenses shows just how useless they've became; and people would be smart to start tuning them out. This is why their ratings are crap more and more, too.
The Republican SOS released the stats on voter fraud in Ohio : 0.0024%, 135 votes out of well over 5 million cast, many of them SENIOR CITIZENS who accidentally voted twice by sending in an early absentee ballot and then having gone to vote on election day because they forgot. 5 of those 135 turned themselves in, a number were college students who have successfully challenged the fraud charges and won.

0.0024%. That's it for Ohio.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I don't know what the hell the Republican SOS is. But in any event, I'm not buying those lame numbers for one moment.

Yes, I can imagine that you don't know that. SOS is the abbreviation for Secretary of State.

And here are the numbers, posted in May, 2013:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

And the direct link:

Investigations recommend 135 cases from November election for prosecution for voter fraud Secretary of State Jon Husted reports cleveland.com

The math is at the first link.

Enjoy your piece of humble pie.

First rule of politics; politicians lie. Just because this worm sent forth those 'miniscule' numbers does not mean a damn thing. What good would it do for this guy to admit there's a cheating 'epidemic' in his state. It wouldn't . It woul reflect poorly on him and the state. Secondly, token cases don't tell the tale. The best cheaters don't get caught. And building off of that, the people who are getting caught cheating on the individual basis are not the ballot stuffers who are going under the radar.

There's nothing absurd about it. Swinging any vote a few percent is not as hard as you'd like to think. Do you really think it's a coincidence that none of the swing states ended up being close? But even if you don't, you casually swept over the point of obvious ballot stuffing. IMO, that could just be the tip of the iceburg. This doesn't even explore potential technological scams that are probably a reality.

Second, no, there wasn't any "ballot stuffing" or any of the other fantasies you guys like to spew.

Here's the real problem. Your side didn't even like your candidate. Other than his fellow Mormon Cultists, no one on the GOP side was really thrilled with Romney. If you guys can't get excited about him, why did you expect anyone else to?

The only reason why Romney got the nomination is he was running against people who were completely nuts. Yes, the least nutty guy you could find to nominate in 2012 was the one who thought he was wearing magic underwear and was going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

I don't have the numbers in front of me; but Ohio and Florida were far from nail biters. All the swing states were not close due to obvious cheating. Like you'd ever admit that. You're such a worm, you won't even admit it's a possibility. After all, nobody cheats in America. You rail all day long about how people cheat and steal. But then when it comes to elections, suddenly everyone's saints. You're so phone, joe.

You basically take any election you don't like the outcome of and say "He cheated!" and use some excuse as to how and give your guy the win even though they lost.

You're just not an honest person and you want to sell the idea that Obama is great at all costs. Do you really think that 95 percent of fucking hoods were showing up to vote for Obama? If you honestly think that, you've never stepped one foot into the inner city in your life and have been holed in an igloo in Alaska. But surmising that's not the case, yea you're full of shit. Don't try to make this about sour grapes. Because whether I have them or not, the fucking reality is that that election was plenty damn rigged.

And as a sidebar, the fact that the mainstream media didn't investigate this among many other glaring offenses shows just how useless they've became; and people would be smart to start tuning them out. This is why their ratings are crap more and more, too.
The Republican SOS released the stats on voter fraud in Ohio : 0.0024%, 135 votes out of well over 5 million cast, many of them SENIOR CITIZENS who accidentally voted twice by sending in an early absentee ballot and then having gone to vote on election day because they forgot. 5 of those 135 turned themselves in, a number were college students who have successfully challenged the fraud charges and won.

0.0024%. That's it for Ohio.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I don't know what the hell the Republican SOS is. But in any event, I'm not buying those lame numbers for one moment.

Yes, I can imagine that you don't know that. SOS is the abbreviation for Secretary of State.

And here are the numbers, posted in May, 2013:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

And the direct link:

Investigations recommend 135 cases from November election for prosecution for voter fraud Secretary of State Jon Husted reports cleveland.com

The math is at the first link.

Enjoy your piece of humble pie.

First rule of politics; politicians lie. Just because this worm sent forth those 'miniscule' numbers does not mean a damn thing. What good would it do for this guy to admit there's a cheating 'epidemic' in his state. It wouldn't . It woul reflect poorly on him and the state. Secondly, token cases don't tell the tale. The best cheaters don't get caught. And building off of that, the people who are getting caught cheating on the individual basis are not the ballot stuffers who are going under the radar.

So, you are saying that a REPUBLICAN Secretary of State lied, right?

Lord Almighty, you are beyond help

Yes, I have a major issue with cults started by con-men who fuck 14 year old girls.
The beauty of our system is that you can say all these things and really cut loose, and no black helicopters will show up in the night.

Sky fairies?

No, the ugliness of our system is that there are people who REALLY think there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having or how often you are praying to him, and we let these idiots vote.

And when we have a good president like Clinton who brings us peace and prosperity, but steps out on his wife, we replace him with an utter moron like George W. Bush because he says "Jesus" sincerely.

Religion is a disease. Religion has never done anything good in the whole of human history, and the Abrahamic Religions are the worst offenders.

And when you get an outright fraud like Mormonism, which is provable, demonstrable fraud, and you still have six to 12 million Mormons out there who really think that Jesus rode an Elephant in America, you have to wonder about our ability to make good decisions.

I don't have the numbers in front of me; but Ohio and Florida were far from nail biters. All the swing states were not close due to obvious cheating. Like you'd ever admit that. You're such a worm, you won't even admit it's a possibility. After all, nobody cheats in America. You rail all day long about how people cheat and steal. But then when it comes to elections, suddenly everyone's saints. You're so phone, joe.

No. Polling showed those states not even close.

Minnesota was never really a battleground.
Wisconsin was never really a battleground.
Michigan was a landslide for Obama the entire time.
The early voting in Nevada already mathematically showed an Obama lock 4 days before the election.
WAPO, a Right orientied paper, showed Obama up by +4 over Romney right before the election. Obama won VA by +3.87%, one one-hundreth of a percent above his national average of +3.86.
End polling aggregate for Pennsylania: Obama +5. Obama won by +5.36.

And so on and so on.

How high is your fever?

Sky fairies?

No, the ugliness of our system is that there are people who REALLY think there's a magic fairy in the sky who cares what kind of sex you are having or how often you are praying to him, and we let these idiots vote.

And when we have a good president like Clinton who brings us peace and prosperity, but steps out on his wife, we replace him with an utter moron like George W. Bush because he says "Jesus" sincerely.

Religion is a disease. Religion has never done anything good in the whole of human history, and the Abrahamic Religions are the worst offenders.

And when you get an outright fraud like Mormonism, which is provable, demonstrable fraud, and you still have six to 12 million Mormons out there who really think that Jesus rode an Elephant in America, you have to wonder about our ability to make good decisions.

Interesting thoughts.

Magic Underwear?

Jesus on an elephant in America?

:wtf:

Sky fairies?

in this country you are free to be an atheist and insult those who KNOW that God is real. Your obvious hatred just proves that you are a very mixed up human being. You are due sympathy, not ridicule.

I sincerely hope that you will wake up before its too late. But its your choce.

Of course in a muslim country, you would have been beheaded long ago.

Guy, the thing is, we have a whole bunch of safeguards to keep people from cheating in Elections.

Or you would have to believe that Obama got away with massive voter fraud right under the noses of Republican Governors in Florida and Ohio.

Of course, 2012 wasn't close. Romney was a terrible candidate according to even most Republicans. He had a habit of saying really stupid things that showed him to be a clueless rich guy who belongs to an insane cult.

Probably because he's a clueless rich guy who belongs to an insane cult.

Sky fairies?

in this country you are free to be an atheist and insult those who KNOW that God is real. Your obvious hatred just proves that you are a very mixed up human being. You are due sympathy, not ridicule.

You just made a very valid point.
I was about to thank you for it.
I must have a fever, bet I got it from Gatsbyroobiee.

Guy, the thing is, we have a whole bunch of safeguards to keep people from cheating in Elections.

Or you would have to believe that Obama got away with massive voter fraud right under the noses of Republican Governors in Florida and Ohio.

Of course, 2012 wasn't close. Romney was a terrible candidate according to even most Republicans. He had a habit of saying really stupid things that showed him to be a clueless rich guy who belongs to an insane cult.

Probably because he's a clueless rich guy who belongs to an insane cult.

instead we got an insane half black guy who kowtows to terorists and has destroyed our economy. Great choice assholes.

I'm sure if the Fundies had their way, I'd get beheaded, too. It's not like you guys don't have a history of murdering religious dissenters.

Yes, I do have an anger when you guys elect people like Bush becuase they say "Jesus" to you, and he proceeds to give us wars and recessions.

Forum List

Back