🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.

"Couldn't" or didn't? You always regard old superficial results as if they're final determinations for the future. You reek of desperation (and bigotry).

I was sort of musing myself with your Iowa rants. Dude, Iowa doesn't decide the winner. They can give whomever a boost. And it's not about being 'entitled,' shmutz.

You're kind of sputtering out. Point is, the republican leadership is kind of considering a second Romney run and the concensus is, 'For the Love of God, Please don't!!"

The WSJ compared him to recycled garbage today.

Republican leadership being code for scared leftist wanker posters. Romney is your worst nightmare. You would love to see Fat Christie or Dumb Bush over the debonaire, well spoken, extraordinarily accomplished Romney.

You come on here every day and rant against Romney ever so much more than any other Republican for one reason: You're scare to bleep that he'll become your president!

And don't give me a predictable 'yea I'm scare of 1 percent' or 'yea I'm scared he'll be a three time loser' or 'mormon robot this and that.' You are just flat out a scared little guy that Romney will steamroll the competish in 2016 and make a morsel out of that hag you like to dream of having as your next de facto monarch.
Run your Man from Cult and we'll beat him yet again. 20% of the damn population won't vote for him, knock yourself out, yet again.
LOL the left and their utter disdain for any religion but Islam
That's crap too, it's just not a Magic Underpants cult.

They have like 13 million members. Only half of those members are practicing, and I believe only half of that number are in the USA. They have a hard enough time managing their small membership, I don't think you need to worry about them using a hypothetical President Romney to run the country. Also, look at their inability to have any lasting affect in the marriage debate from recent years. Look at their inability to keep the city of their headquarters a conservative-leaning city.

How many people do you think were members of the Nazi Party during WWII?

I don't want it to ever get to a point where they are in power and the rest of us have to defend ourselves from them.

Guy, I do worry the Mormon Cult running my country, but I don't think that's likely.

I really really think Romney is a horrible human being. And he kind of proved it with the 47% speech.

"Couldn't" or didn't? You always regard old superficial results as if they're final determinations for the future. You reek of desperation (and bigotry).

No, actually, being beaten twice tells me this guy isn't very appealing. The guy has spent millions of dollars selling himself, and he really can't.

They have like 13 million members. Only half of those members are practicing, and I believe only half of that number are in the USA. They have a hard enough time managing their small membership, I don't think you need to worry about them using a hypothetical President Romney to run the country. Also, look at their inability to have any lasting affect in the marriage debate from recent years. Look at their inability to keep the city of their headquarters a conservative-leaning city.

How many people do you think were members of the Nazi Party during WWII?

I don't want it to ever get to a point where they are in power and the rest of us have to defend ourselves from them.
Ya know good point. You are right. If Romney wins. the Mormon church is going to be running the country. I'm grateful you've shown me the light.

Ya know good point. You are right. If Romney wins. the Mormon church is going to be running the country. I'm grateful you've shown me the light.

Romney is never going to win. Sadly, the Media didn't tell the country just how fucking crazy Mormons are. Romney had to lose the election all on his own.
Well why doesn't the all-powerful Mormon cult (as you're painting their ability to influence and control) get him elected? So they can control the country, right?

Romney is never going to win. Sadly, the Media didn't tell the country just how fucking crazy Mormons are. Romney had to lose the election all on his own.
Well why doesn't the all-powerful Mormon cult (as you're painting their ability to influence and control) get him elected? So they can control the country, right?

We're still a Democracy? ALso, Romney said stupid shit like, "I don't care about poor", "I like to fire people" and "47% will never take responsibility for their own lives".

We're still a Democracy? ALso, Romney said stupid shit like, "I don't care about poor", "I like to fire people" and "47% will never take responsibility for their own lives".
He has made damaging gaffes and has glaring weaknesses. I don't think he's perfect.

He has made damaging gaffes and has glaring weaknesses. I don't think he's perfect.

No, he didn't make "Gaffes". The problem is, this is how he really sees the world. He's rich because he worked hard. (Not because his father was a millionaire who gave him every advantage in life) Everyone else is part of the 47% because they don't make enough money to pay taxes.

He's really just a terrible human being. Period.

No, he didn't make "Gaffes". The problem is, this is how he really sees the world. He's rich because he worked hard. (Not because his father was a millionaire who gave him every advantage in life) Everyone else is part of the 47% because they don't make enough money to pay taxes.

He's really just a terrible human being. Period.
I just won't take this (filthy wealthy and out of touch complaints) anymore from the left unless they denounce Hillary. She has all of these qualities as well yet the left treats her like deity.

Last edited:
Paul: Romney run 'definition of insanity' (Bush, Dole, McCain, Romney)

thehill.com ^
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a likely 2016 presidential contender, took a shot Wednesday at a possible rival, saying it was "the definition of insanity" for Mitt Romney to launch a third White House bid. "It’s sort of what Einstein said, that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result,” Paul told the New Hampshire Journal. “A couple of months ago he said that he’d had his chance and it was time for somebody new. He was probably right when he said that," Paul added. "I think we do need...

He doesn't represent those on food stamps and welfare. Most of those on food stamps and welfare are white Republicans. Hmmm, does any one else see a problem here for Willard?

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.
You said: He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You mean white Republicans on food stamps and welfare?

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.
You said: He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You mean white Republicans on food stamps and welfare?
Don't you DARE address me or quote me without prior permission.

You got that, Brotch? :slap:

No, actually, being beaten twice tells me this guy isn't very appealing. The guy has spent millions of dollars selling himself, and he really can't.

Even in a rigged election, Romney got some significant results. There's no reason to think he can't continue to build upon what he has built. I know you want to scream at him, "you didn't build that!" But he's coming and it scares you, little girl.

Forum List

Back