Romney harassed homosexual

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."
The witnesses all recall this event in detail, but Mitt doesn't remember it at all. :eusa_liar:

Not exactly. The "witnesses" were unaware of the incident until they were told by the Washington Post.

Cracks in the Washington Post story on Romney’s ‘pranks’ emerge | The Daily Caller

But ABC News, says: “White was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.”

It was also the Washington Post who presumed that Lauber was homosexual as there is nothing connected with this story whatsoever that indicates homosexuality. Just that Lauber (who has since died and can't comment) had long hair. As I remember 1965, guys with long hair weren't homosexual, just long-hair hippie types generally disliked among the short hair guys. Was long hair the ONLY reason? Maybe not because Lauber was expelled from the school for smoking cigarettes. What a wierdo!

The witnesses available for comment somehow are all working on the obama campaign. Curious? Curious that the only witnesses with clear recollections of this incident all are currently working for obama and the one independent witness they named doesn't remember it at all. Not only doesn't remember this incident but never heard of it before being contacted by the Post!

what? I'm shocked:eek:......NOT
good old WashingtonCOMPOST

Someone please fix the stupid......

You have to want to fix yourself first. We can only point out your double standards. you are the one who has to fix them.

i know that he is mixed and not fully black.

But claiming the white part of him wanted to do that? Come fucking on. This is why we can't have nice things because total fuckups like willow, who should have been aborted are out voting with their ignorance instead.

you tried to excuse him because he was black and pushed a little black girl.,, you're the total fuckup.. did you know salt jones hates white people? did you ever know that?

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."
The witnesses all recall this event in detail, but Mitt doesn't remember it at all. :eusa_liar:
They found it deeply disturbing. Mitt didn't. So I can see why he'd forget about it.

Apparently one of the guys who WaPo cites as having "long been bothered" by it didn't even know about the incident until WaPo told him about it this year.

Wonder what else they got wrong ...

Not exactly. The "witnesses" were unaware of the incident until they were told by the Washington Post.

Cracks in the Washington Post story on Romney’s ‘pranks’ emerge | The Daily Caller

But ABC News, says: “White was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.”

It was also the Washington Post who presumed that Lauber was homosexual as there is nothing connected with this story whatsoever that indicates homosexuality. Just that Lauber (who has since died and can't comment) had long hair. As I remember 1965, guys with long hair weren't homosexual, just long-hair hippie types generally disliked among the short hair guys. Was long hair the ONLY reason? Maybe not because Lauber was expelled from the school for smoking cigarettes. What a wierdo!

The witnesses available for comment somehow are all working on the obama campaign. Curious? Curious that the only witnesses with clear recollections of this incident all are currently working for obama and the one independent witness they named doesn't remember it at all. Not only doesn't remember this incident but never heard of it before being contacted by the Post!

So since it's becoming quickly obvious that the story is fictional, does this mean all those people who were saying that Romney was a bully and they cant vote for him, will not be unable to support Obama since he confessed in his book that he did bully a girl?

I mean, they wouldnt want to look like partisan hypocrites would they?

You have to want to fix yourself first. We can only point out your double standards. you are the one who has to fix them.

But claiming the white part of him wanted to do that? Come fucking on. This is why we can't have nice things because total fuckups like willow, who should have been aborted are out voting with their ignorance instead.

you tried to excuse him because he was black and pushed a little black girl.,, you're the total fuckup.. did you know salt jones hates white people? did you ever know that?

of course that should be punished. It does not excuse romney of his action either.
Obama owned up to it and took responsibility. Romney played dumb and is silently dealing with it.

Obama bullied a girl.
Romney bullied a gay person out of hate and forcefully cut his hair.

of course that should be punished. It does not excuse romney of his action either.
Obama owned up to it and took responsibility. Romney played dumb and is silently dealing with it.

Obama bullied a girl.

Obama bullied a puppy!

Then he ATE it.

With some fava beans and a fine Chianti.

ffvvvv vvvvv fffffvvvvv

I'm waiting for the thread that Romney getting him some chocolate.

you can only really just laugh at the petty and desperation of a newspaper who would print this and the people who would swallow it hook, line and stinker..

way boring..

Last edited:

Obama bullied a girl.

what a bullshit dishonet peon you are.. you fuckng bore me.

Obama bullied a girl.

There are only a few problems with your statements:

1) At least one "witness" didnt even know about this incident until the Washington Post told him about it.
2) There is no evidence that the alleged victim was gay.
3) It's not against the law to cut someone's hair. If it was, my wife would be serving a long sentence. She does it everyday.

Do you think its a good idea to allow kids to act this way?
Just so that I'm straight on your position here...

When people discuss abstinence for children in school, you and your side argue that it is impossible to stop kids from doing what they are going to do anyway, so we shouldn't try to teach them that having sex before maturity is really a bad idea and that when they mature and are financially ready, it is then okay. The right gets crucified for that kind of thinking...

However.....

When kids who are going to tease each other, and play pranks on each other, and yes, bully each other, we should immediately put an end to that nonsense, and we should take immediate and strict action, even though these kids are going to do this anyway, at least until they grow up and mature a bit more

2x2 <-- This is short hand for double standard.

When people discuss abstinence for children in school, you and your side argue that it is impossible to stop kids from doing what they are going to do anyway, so we shouldn't try to teach them that having sex before maturity is really a bad idea and that when they mature and are financially ready, it is then okay. The right gets crucified for that kind of thinking...

However.....

When kids who are going to tease each other, and play pranks on each other, and yes, bully each other, we should immediately put an end to that nonsense, and we should take immediate and strict action, even though these kids are going to do this anyway, at least until they grow up and mature a bit more

oh man, now you went and done it..

However.....

oh man, now you went and done it..
Did what?

It is wrong for kids to bully other kids. They do it, however. As adults, we should use opportunities like the harassment of gays by kids as a way to teach them that it is wrong to bully someone, regardless of their sexual orientation. However, as the argument goes, kids will do it anyway. The best we can hope for is to teach them and minimize the damage.

If people are going to use the argument that kids are going to do whatever they want and we cannot hope to educate them, then they are going to have to realize this applies to every aspect of children.

I didn't make the argument, but I do enjoy pointing out the raw hypocrisy.

Romney was 18 when he did this....18 is old enough to know better.

I can see shoplifting, or doing drugs, or some other stupid high school prank. But bullying?

:eusa_hand:

And he doesn't remember? Why is that, because so many instances of this behavior blur one into the other?

So you think committing a crime would be better than a prank?
Better than bullying or mistreating dogs when you're in your forties? Absolutely.

OMG, the new victims of the WEEK...

The poor poor gays...waaa

If you read the article what you will find is that this accusation amounts to nothing more than, "he did not allow us to use his name on a press release" and also that the bastard cut funding to their commission. Shame on him.

Oh but Huffpost thinks he should be castrated for doing so.

Immie

Forum List

Back